PDA

View Full Version : More graphics options

xXHodeb
04-05-2014, 12:25 PM
I've read around and apparently if you set video options to "high", the maximum in the game right now. It's on par with next gen consoles. as a pc gamer having the best video options in the game right now on par with consoles dosent sit quite right with me. I read around and found you were planning on making ultra, but thats only one graphics option above high.

please dont make something called "high" on par with consoles and then just add a little bit more to pcs and just say to up the resolution. i have a 1000$ rig and would love it if it was used 100% even if i dont have a 4k monitor.

Thanks.

iUserProfile
04-14-2014, 06:48 AM
I've read around and apparently if you set video options to "high", the maximum in the game right now. It's on par with next gen consoles. as a pc gamer having the best video options in the game right now on par with consoles dosent sit quite right with me. I read around and found you were planning on making ultra, but thats only one graphics option above high.

please dont make something called "high" on par with consoles and then just add a little bit more to pcs and just say to up the resolution. i have a 1000$ rig and would love it if it was used 100% even if i dont have a 4k monitor.

Thanks.

I would suggest that you search for a more demanding game for that. Guess Trials is basicly build around the console specs. and peronally I don't see the need for more options.

sebastianaalton
04-14-2014, 01:01 PM
We now have "very high" and "ultra" as well. Also going to add new "ultra" settings in the future.