PDA

View Full Version : Couple questions.

maxier43
04-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Hey,

I've got a few questions.

Is there a comfirmed or estimated date that 'The Crew' will come out?
When will we be able to pre-order the PC version of 'The Crew' on Uplay?
Will it have a cockpit view?
What will the cars feel like, closer to- Arcade racing(TDU) or Realistic racing(iRacing).

Thanks for your time,
Hawx

VulcanEditing
04-05-2014, 08:24 AM
There's a cockpit view, and in fact you can actually change the interior if your vehicles, as of the racing style I'm pretty sure it's going to be more arcade style then a simulation, According to Ubisoft they're focusing on the fun aspect of the game, there is a full damage system however and you can't do silly things like flips and such so the way I describe it is a arcade racer in a simulation settings :)

Ryzza5
04-12-2014, 02:54 PM
Hi maxier

Release date is 'after the school holidays' in 'Autumn', so probably late September or october
If you can preorder all other games on uPlay, then probably, just not yet
There is cockpit view
There are 3 handling modes, full assist (for kids), sport (for gamepads/casual), and hardcore (for steering wheels - simulation. Not exactly iRacing as far as dynamic tyre models I'm guessing (CPU will be busy doing other things iRacing doesn't have to worry about), but it should still be fun and challenging going by recent playtest reports from TDU1 hardcore mode players.

DT-MadManCK
04-12-2014, 03:28 PM
Estimated release date is Fall this year, or Back to school period ;)
There is cockpit view, yes and if you want to know more about the handling and other stuff, there are at least 3 different reviews available from Gamers who actually went to Lyon to play the game at the Ivory Tower Studio. Check them out. :cool: