PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Nightmares - Spoiler Stream

Aza404
04-03-2014, 03:36 PM
Dear Champions,

With Heart of Nightmares coming very soon, don't miss our very special Spoiler Stream!

Learn everything about Heart of Nightmares in this Spoiler Stream, hosted by Aza404, featuring members of the DoC Team and members of the community!

Wed April 9th, at 5pm (Paris time) on Twitch! Don’t miss it!
www.twitch.tv/duelofchampions (http://www.twitch.tv/duelofchampions)

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/MM-DOC/HoN_spoiler_highlight03.png

RoyceLin
04-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Thanks Aza! Looking forward to the spoilers!

I have a suggestion. Since the maintenance will last for such a long time and we players will have nothing to do but waiting, do you think the time for spoiler stream can be moved to some time earlier during the maintenance, say, April 8th 6pm? Maybe you have some other plans, say raffles during the spoiler stream after HoN hit the server, but I think it is a reasonable request to let us know the card list for only 24 hours before the release. Players can study the new cards during the maintenance and know what good cards we can expect when we open the packs. Anyway, thanks again!

Reg1nleif
04-04-2014, 06:07 AM
Looking forward to it. Do you think it is possible that you guys might also clarify some questions also during that stream? Like will there be an open ladder?

Korbac7
04-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Looking forward to it. Do you think it is possible that you guys might also clarify some questions also during that stream? Like will there be an open ladder?

+1 to that question. What will happen to open ranked play ?

dobwen60
04-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Anyone else noticing that the art for the spoiler stream in Aza's post might be anothe new necro vampire card in this set?

Revalon
04-05-2014, 12:24 AM
Anyone else noticing that the art for the spoiler stream in Aza's post might be anothe new necro vampire card in this set?

Take a look here:

http://mmdocking.com/heart-of-nightmares-cards-so-far/

This specific card was spoilered in the german community stream on thursday.

Aza404
04-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Quick change in times:
The stream will start at 5pm CET!

Revalon
04-07-2014, 02:43 PM
Quick change in times:
The stream will start at 5pm CET!

NOOOO!!!!
Won't be able to watch until 6pm :(

Air2Ground
04-08-2014, 09:14 AM
thats 6 pm uk time.

Now that the clocks have changed, 5pm CET = 5pm UK time

pacovf
04-08-2014, 11:11 AM
Now that the clocks have changed, 5pm CET = 5pm UK time

DST happens everywhere in continental Europe, as far as I know. So 5PM CET = 4 PM UK time.

malkorion
04-08-2014, 11:22 AM
DST happens everywhere in continental Europe, as far as I know. So 5PM CET = 4 PM UK time.

True that.

For example:
GMT - 00:00 (midnight) = 01:00 CET (1am)

Source:
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/to/cet/

spoboyle
04-08-2014, 11:48 AM

that depends on what you mean by 4pm UK time

5PM CET will be 4PM GMT

but in the UK its BST

so 5PM CET would currently be 5PM UK time

unless they meant that the spoiler stream will start

5PM CEST (which is what i am guessing) then the spoiler stream will start 4PM (BST)

but technically if the spoiler starts at 5PM CET then it will start 5PM BST

malkorion
04-08-2014, 12:29 PM

5PM CET will be 4PM GMT

but in the UK its BST

5PM CEST (which is what i am guessing) then the spoiler stream will start 4PM (BST)

I don't envy you for your time zones. :rolleyes:

sniper.paris
04-08-2014, 01:51 PM
i wonna pley :(

so much time until servers are up.

pacovf
04-08-2014, 02:47 PM

5PM CET will be 4PM GMT

but in the UK its BST

You are making this sound more complicated than it really is. 5PM (Paris time), as said in OP, can only be understood as 5PM CEST, since, as said, continental Europe uses DST; there is no point whatsoever in talking about "CET" while DST is being used (aside from confusing people, of course). The same way technically 5PM CEST is 3 PM GMT, but there's no point in talking about "real" GMT when DST is in effect either (unless you are trying to determine when some event is going to happen in a different timezone and you aren't using DST).

Long story short : time zones stay constant relative to each other in Europe, regardless of DST.

EDIT: 4PM in the UK, 5PM in continental Europe (GMT + 1), many different times in the States, etc.

Korbac7
04-09-2014, 01:13 PM
lol so after all that is it 5 pm uk time it starts or what?

4pm UK time.

TrueHolstt
04-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Starting now!