PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to the Community Challenge?

buzbuz33
04-02-2014, 10:16 PM
There was a community challenge going on for the wheelock pistols that was supposed to end on April 4.
Since it involved robbing storehouses and had to compete against a double rewards weekend, progress was slow but seemed on track.
I logged on around midnight last night (CDT USA) and was notified that the challenge had ended.
Is it customary to pull the plug on a challenge before the end date?
I put several hours into it, but if this is how the rules work, I won't make that mistake again!

MnemonicSyntax
04-02-2014, 11:13 PM
It ended on April 2nd, which is today. Not April 4th.

buzbuz33
04-02-2014, 11:36 PM
I could have sworn it said April 4 - so either I can't read or can't remember.
I will start writing these dates down because this is the second time this has happened to me.

MnemonicSyntax
04-02-2014, 11:38 PM
Yeah, it was the second of April because I remember last night trying to grind as many as I could to help reach the 100% and kept wondering exactly when the time turned over to "midnight" to stop the event.

maxwellseven
04-03-2014, 03:58 AM
I could have sworn it said April 4 - so either I can't read or can't remember.
I will start writing these dates down because this is the second time this has happened to me.

You're not wrong. My 360 also told me it ended April 4. Not sure what happened here, but I'm disappointed that we didn't reach the goal, whenever it was supposed to end.

deskp
04-03-2014, 04:07 AM
ps3 said april 2. for me. Maybe somewhere it got confused with april beig the 4th month or something for you guys?

buzbuz33
04-03-2014, 12:19 PM
I'm on a PS4 if that makes any difference. I have run into some odd errors with the PS4, such as the purchase of Abstergo credits aborting (after my card was charged) and some connectivity issues after daylight savings time. Nothing major.
Is there a normal set time for these challenges?

MiguelSanch2014
04-04-2014, 12:47 AM
I gave up on this one. Although for one of the prior ones I was actually the first in the world, which I was totally stoked about :D