PDA

View Full Version : TWFFF is GOING ONNNNNN.....

krigercina
04-01-2014, 04:48 PM
helo my dear Ubisoft devs.. and mod`s.. i`m wondering wtf is going onn,with this last maintenace.first u said it will start at 2 am. but t havent it satred like ho knows when cos i awekend at 5 am,and nothing i was still in game ok. then u said it take more then perticipiated,till 1st april. ok,now there is like nothing,,,when i try to go to test home page i get this :::Maintenance
We are currently carrying out maintenance work on the website and/or game servers. This does not usually take longer than half a day.
Please be patient and wait a few minutes before you reload the site.
Your "Might & Magic Heroes Online" team
TWf does this last part means enyway :Please be patient and wait a few minutes before you reload the site... i mean it sounds like after few min if we wait patientlly we will be able to log in there right or what ewer u wanted to say... enyway real reson i`m posting this is why there is nothng else,to tell us wtf is going on and such,no post no thread no anoucments no enything? Does i`m maybe loking on a wrong place cos this aperentlly is a MMHO forum..

stonedmonkeey
04-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Well, what did you expect really?

All I can say is - Sit tight and get used to it as you're going to see a lot more of it. Ubisoft, kinda getting tired of such things. (Besides, obviously going for a pay2win model of the game, noticeable even in the "VIP community testing" phase... )

krigercina
04-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Well onestlly mate i espected a bit bether explanation then what we got. Specially since this is ubisoft,and not some small company,with 1 or 2 games.Yeah i agree it will be pay2win. But I have to say that I disagree with the meaning of the word pay2win. I mean its not like they can buy some strong arifacts for money,or units that we cant. They will just progres faster then others,but we will be able to catch em up eventually.So my opinion is thats not gona be that much bad,then some pay to win games.