PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Assassins Creed games or characters?

Dani2014212
03-31-2014, 06:05 AM
Hey ladies and gentleman! First time poster here! So I was just wondering what everyone's favorite AC games or characters are? :) I'm a huge AC fan so it would be nice to see others share my love for the series :).....aaaaaaand GO! :)

JustPlainQuirky
03-31-2014, 06:08 AM
Favorite game:
Only played two of them so I'll say AC:3

Favorite character:
I watched the cutscene movies though. Still love Haytham and Connor most. Though Ezio and Altair are still up there.

oliacr
03-31-2014, 06:34 AM
Revelations - Ezio, Yusuf but the others too.

Assassin_M
03-31-2014, 07:32 AM
Favorite game AC IV.
Favorite story AC III.
Favorite characters: Connor, Altair, Haytham, Achilles, ACR Ezio, Aveline, Al-mualim, Charles Lee, Niccolo Machiavelli, Malik, John Pitcairn, Thomas Hickey, Yusuf, Edward Kenway, Adewale, Mary Read, Stede Bonnet and Torres.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-31-2014, 07:51 AM
Favorite Game: AC III
Favorite Characters: Connor, Haytham, Achilles, Charles Lee, Ziio, Thomas Hickey, Israel Putnam, Robert Faulkner, Lafayette, Stephane Chapeau, Altair, Malik, Robert de Sable, Ezio, Leonardo, "James Kidd", Bonnet, Edward, Blackbeard, Vane, Shaun, Rebecca
MOST favorite assasin: Connor
And welcome to the Ubisoft Forums, where the fans create better conspiracies than the Templars do :p

Aphex_Tim
03-31-2014, 07:52 AM
Favorite game: AC4. In terms of gameplay and setting anyway. It was the most fun I've had with AC since AC1. Storywise, I'd say AC1 is my favorite.

Favorite character: Hard to pick but the first one that comes to mind is Edward Thatch. It was refreshing to see Blackbeard depicted as actually human, while also showing where this 'scourge of the seas' image was coming from.

NAVID4ASSASSIN
03-31-2014, 08:43 AM
ezio, edward and connor, altair, haytham, adwale, black beard, yusuf, charles lee, cesare borgia, la volpe, charles vane, bonnet, makiaveli, james kidd, malik, al mualim,
AND i dont have the best game because i played all of them and i loved all of them, i cant choose, but honestly i got so emotional in the revelations specialy because of the soundtracks and the feeling of the game, but every game has its own beauties i think.

Aphex_Tim
03-31-2014, 08:47 AM
Also, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

danykk2009
03-31-2014, 09:39 AM
Welcome to the community young fellow..... ;)

My favourite game would be AC2 or AC:Rev, i'm not sure....

My favourite character is Altair, no doubts about that one....

(I have yet to play AC4, thought....)

D4rkAssass1n123
03-31-2014, 02:52 PM
favourite setting: ac4
favourite story: ac2
favourite game in general: ac4
favourite character: edward or connori dunno

jayjay275
03-31-2014, 03:43 PM
Best Story: ACII / ACIII
Favourite setting: Italy
Favourite game: ACII
Best Gameplay: AC4, but AC3's combat is much more fluid.
Best assassination missions: AC1
Which game feels more of a chore, but is really fun when the assassination missions come up?: AC1
Best assassination speeches: AC3.
Favourite character: Stede Bonnet

SixKeys
03-31-2014, 04:06 PM
Favorite game: ACB
Favorite story: AC2
Favorite setting: AC1
Favorite characters: Alta´r, Al Mualim, Malik, Rosa, Warren Vidic

Dani2014212
03-31-2014, 05:08 PM
Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the forum! And my favorite characters are definitely Ezio and Altair! Favorite games are the Ezio trilogy...this might be just my opinion but the storyline is absolutely amazing, the graphics are fantastic and it's an overall great game :) With them using Ezio for so long you tend to get attached :P also nice to see everybody say different characters! You guys rock!

mattyink
03-31-2014, 05:21 PM
Well some will say i shouldn't even reply but here goes. Not a fan of the AC series. Only played 2/3 of AC2, like it but never got around to finishing it. Bought ACIV with my PS4 and loved it.
The fact that the animus was less present ( sorry i always hated the pretense that the (templar/assassins) war was still going on in mordern time. I wish they would just drop modern time and focus on historical ( altho that wouldnt be AC anymore i guess).

Edward is kind of an @ss until Mary dies so not the best character and the story bah, ok but prolly better in other games.

sem1rek
03-31-2014, 05:40 PM
It is hard to choose just one, because every game has something special to me. I tend to first five games and if I have to choose one of them, I would pick Revelations - this title has everything, what makes it so special to me. Beautiful city with atmosphere, ambient music from Jesper Kyd and action music from Lorne Balfe, nice storyline, many options to approach and assassinate (had so much fun with bombs :) ) and also possibility to play again as Alta´r, with improved playability (compared to AC1) - really enjoyed his swiftness and technique, exactly like it should have been. I loved emotive ending, where my two favourite characters met together - Alta´r and Ezio - and their stories were closed. Ezio's speech to Desmond, where they also met together symbolically. And many questions were asked by Toba catastrophe scene - finally! :) It was also shown, that world is not just black and white, especially in the context of Assassins and Templar conflict, it can be seen in Master assassin missions during assassination speeches.

In terms of characters, I met many amazing characters in all games, two best of them I mentioned above. But overall, best group of characters was in the AC2 and ACB in my opinion - Ezio and his fellow assassins - true brotherhood.

RatonhnhakeFan
03-31-2014, 06:07 PM
character: modern day protagonist in AC4
game: AC Bloodlines

Kaschra
03-31-2014, 06:25 PM
Favourite game: AC4, followed by ACR

Favourite characters:
Well, my Top 3 are Clay Kaczmarek, Haytham Kenway and Mary Read.
Edward Kenway is 4th and Ezio and Aveline are both 5th (can't choose between these two).
And... I leave it like that. There are too many characters to choose from.

THE_JOKE_KING33
03-31-2014, 07:58 PM
Favorite Game (Story): AC2
Favorite Game (Gameplay): AC4

Favorite Characters: Ezio, Edward, Da Vinci, Blackbeard, Marry Read

GunnerGalactico
03-31-2014, 08:09 PM
Best story: AC2 and AC3
Favourite Game: AC2
Favourite time period: AC1
Favourite characters: Altair, Malik, Al Mualim, Ezio, Leonardo, Machiavelli, Yusuf, Connor, Haytham, Israel Putnam, Thomas Hickey, Edward, Blackbeard and Mary Read
Most favourite Assassin: Connor

ze_topazio
04-01-2014, 12:17 AM
Favourite game: AC2
Favourite story: AC1
Favourite gameplay: Brotherhood
Favourite side missions: Brotherhood
Favourite ost: AC2
Favourite setting: AC2/Bro
Favourite art direction: Rev/AC4

STDlyMcStudpants
04-01-2014, 04:48 AM
AC3 and Connor but of course...
Im like the original AC3 fanboy... ;D

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-01-2014, 05:08 AM
AC3 and Connor but of course...
Im like the original AC3 fanboy... ;D

We can use more people like you, trust me :D

RinoTheBouncer
04-01-2014, 09:59 AM
ACII and AC:R are the best AC games.
Ezio is the best Assassin.

I also like Haytham Kenway, he was an example of the believable Templar rather than Cesare who was more of a fairytale villain. Anne Bonny and Mary Reed were very interesting characters as well as Leonardo Da Vinci.

frodrigues55
04-01-2014, 04:53 PM
I like all assassins so I'm not going to chose any of them. I think they were perfect for what they were.

OK, not Aveline tough.

I think my favorite game is AC2 for the resons I felt while discovering it. I don't think they will ever top that again to me, although the other games are just better in many aspects.

I also have a soft spot for secondary characters, some of them are precious. I love what they have done with Da Vinci, Haytham and Bonet, those are my top 3. But AC usually does a good job with its supporting cast, AC2/Brotherhood in particular had some of my favorites.

Megas_Doux
04-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Favorite characters? The almighty God among men, Haytham Kenway! Followed by Achilles, Altair, Ratonhaketon, Edward Kenway, Old Ezio.
Favorite AC game???? Yet to come, so:

Favorite Setting? AC I and AC IV.
Favorite Cast? AC III.
Favorite Combat? AC III and then AC I.
Favorite Mission? Pax Romana.
Favorite Boss Battle? Al Mualim
Favorite Assassination? William of Montferrat, Emilio Barbarigo and Julien du Casse.
Favorite City? Constantinople.
Favorite Soundtrack? AC II and AC IV.
Favorite "world" ? AC IV.
Favorite non hidden blade weapon??? Altair┤s Sword, Connor Assassin tomahawk, Captain Sword.
Favorite outfits???? AC I┤s and Pirate Captai in AC IV.
Favorite platforming level? The big byzantine Church in Venice.

Sushiglutton
04-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Favourite game is AC4:BF. Favourite character is tougher, so many. I like Ezio, Edward, Haytham, James Kidd and, Leonardo the most I suppose.

king-hailz
04-02-2014, 12:55 PM
Favorite setting: Assassins Creed 2
Favorite story: Assassins creed 2 / Revelations
Favorite character:Ezio
Favorite villain: Al Muslim by FAR
Favorite city: Firenze by FAR
Favorite Outfit: Connor or revelations Ezio
Favorite combat system: Assassins creed 1/2
Favorite modern day character: Desmond, Lucy, Shawn and Rebecca and soon to be Galina...
Favorite weapon: obviously hidden blades
Second favorite weapon: connors tomahawk or the swords before assassins creed 3
Favorite first civilization character: Juno
Favorite side character: Yusuf Tazim Da Istanbul
Best voice actor for main character: Edward Or Ezio
Best voice actor for side charactee: Blackbeard or Charles Vane
Favorite Quote: Raquiescat in pace
Favorite DLC: Freedom Cry or Tyranny of King Washington
Favorite spin off title: Bloodlines
Favorite movie: Assassins Creed Embers
Favorite game ending: Assassins creed revelations/Black Flag
Favorite Soundtrack: Ezios Family
I cannot think of anything else I am sorry and welcome... I'm basically new as well.

Hans684
04-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Al Muslim.

XD

Assassin_M
04-02-2014, 07:41 PM
Favorite villain: Al Muslim
:| it's the beard aint it?

cmrggamer
04-03-2014, 02:48 AM
Welcome to the forums!

For favorite games I would say AC4 and AC3 and then maybe AC1 and ACR--I think with those two there have this atmosphere that I just kind of love. I think AC4 is a lot of fun, but my favorite story is AC3.
For favorite characters Haytham and Connor are probably my top choices, but I really liked a lot of the characters in AC3. I do love all the assassins, though, they each have their own place and are special, their stories each unique. I also love Leonardo, Yusuf, Adewale, Mary Read, Ziio, Hickey, and Achilles, to name some others. I kind of like Juno too...she's entertaining x)

Kaschra
04-03-2014, 02:53 AM
Welcome to the forums!

For favorite games I would say AC4 and AC3 and then maybe AC1 and ACR--I think with those two there have this atmosphere that I just kind of love. I think AC4 is a lot of fun, but my favorite story is AC3.
For favorite characters Haytham and Connor are probably my top choices, but I really liked a lot of the characters in AC3. I do love all the assassins, though, they each have their own place and are special, their stories each unique. I also love Leonardo, Yusuf, Adewale, Mary Read, Ziio, Hickey, and Achilles, to name some others. I kind of like Juno too...she's entertaining x)
You evil Juno worshipper! :p