PDA

View Full Version : loss for words on this

Ikorax
03-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Just pulled this off facebook. And since someone banned me from there for speaking up .....

Community Boss Fight is in full swing! What percentage is Dolor at? Update us with percentages and platform below, we want to know the carnage details. We're crazy like that.
I
EvilPixie

Seriously? How can you make a post like that and not acknowledge the 100 other posts on there from people who haven't been able to connect since Friday.

However I will say this. When I logged off Friday he was at 58% dead. Was told from a friend he's at 65%.7% in 2 days but 58% from the first. No one can log in. It's intermittent connections on your side. Your servers are dropping mad packets

Ikorax
03-30-2014, 10:03 PM
Huh? Do what?!?....

DreamerMMA
03-30-2014, 11:06 PM
Huh? Do what?!?....

Here's an idea.

Mods, do your job and ban the cheater that is ****ing up your server. Make sense?

I cannot believe I can't log in because of a lag switcher and nobody is seems concerned.

Ikorax
03-30-2014, 11:27 PM
Both you and joker need to quit chasing imaginary butterflies into something highly illegal.

Ikorax
03-31-2014, 03:13 AM
11 1/2 hours later they realize and acknowledge there is an issue.... 2 days its been down.

Poor evilpixie. Not leaving the community with a good first impression by the looks of Facebook. But I haven't seen horrible first impressions turn around into an asset due to the embarrassing impact of not wanting to see it happen again. Told ya you were walking into a **** storm.

Might be a good idea to do a quick check here and the what others posted area on facebook a few times a day on the weekends. If you see a hundred or so wtfs... this would all be avoided as far as your end is concerned. People appriciate being informed and will have much more patience. Just some advice...

Ikorax
03-31-2014, 07:41 AM
Love the comments on Facebook. I wasn't a quarter as bad as 90% of it yet I was banned. ...cmon lol

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-31-2014, 05:40 PM
Hi guys, please ensure you open tickets with Technical Support if you are encountering technical issues, also for cheaters https://support.ubi.com

Ikorax
03-31-2014, 06:11 PM
This thread wasn't about a technical support issue... no need to put evilpixie on a ticket. I am sure she feels bad enough for not communicating with the community.

Besides the support system is not user friendly. Everytime a mod posts a link on how to doesn't work. I suggest a sticky on one pf the sub forums

Ikorax
04-01-2014, 06:43 PM
Well put dreamer

EvilPixieGrrr
04-15-2014, 09:48 PM
I'm here. There were issues with my forum account that had to be resolved and thus, I couldn't post here for a while.

For future reference, anytime you have issues on the game -- especially after regular business hours or over the weekend -- Support is the first place you should contact. They are staffed with people during off hours to assist you when members of the staff who have weekends off and work standard business hours are unavailable.

There has been a sticky posted with information on how to contact support here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/867863-Contact-Ubisoft-Technical-Support

Sorry for the frustration on this, I hope this makes it more clear on the steps you should follow when there's technical issues.

WiCKeD_HicK
05-10-2014, 09:01 PM
Idk about the rest of the population who play but I face ever two handed sword probably 50 times each and for some reason I haven't won one fight. I've also had them where I was like a half slice from being perfect and they come back completely. Please help... Hit me up on the psn: WiCKed_HicK