PDA

View Full Version : Achievement after BS2 come out

nogosari
03-26-2014, 03:20 PM
I just want to know what kind of achievement will be removed or will be changed (the reward) according to BS2 release.

I need to know quickly so I have enough time to complete which achievement that will be removed and save achievement that will be changed (the reward)

npavcec
03-26-2014, 03:46 PM
Everybody wants to know that. Hang on, it will be answered soon.

Revalon
03-26-2014, 03:53 PM
According to Kimmundi, we will get a Letter from the Producer tomorrow 4pm CET.
Maybe such questions will be answered.

DoubleDeck
03-27-2014, 12:37 PM
I just want to know what kind of achievement will be removed or will be changed (the reward) according to BS2 release.

I need to know quickly so I have enough time to complete which achievement that will be removed and save achievement that will be changed (the reward)

All the achievements to be removed will be the ones relating to the older cards (i.e. get all the cards of Forgotten Wars, get all unique spells cards, etc.).

Achievements that will remain are for example: reach level 100, win 20 duels with Haven faction, etc.

valrond1
03-27-2014, 02:17 PM
All the achievements to be removed will be the ones relating to the older cards (i.e. get all the cards of Forgotten Wars, get all unique spells cards, etc.).

Achievements that will remain are for example: reach level 100, win 20 duels with Haven faction, etc.

I didn't know that ALL of the expansion were to be phased out. What I read was that BS1 achievements would be removed, and if they take out Void Rising out too because HoN is coming, then those achievements will be out, but not those of Herald of the Void, Forgotten Wars or Five Towers.
Even that isn't clear, they said they read the feedback about taking out BS1 from the store and the achivements. We'll see.

del170109032657
03-28-2014, 03:33 PM
I'll be answering this question and many more today on the team stream. Tune in at 3:00pm Eastern on the Duel of Champions TwitchTV channel (http://www.twitch.tv/duelofchampions) to take part in the live Q&A that I'll be hosting.

DoubleDeck
03-28-2014, 10:11 PM
Didn't catch the stream....can you summarise here JasonP?

AmineM2
03-28-2014, 10:25 PM
Didn't catch the stream....can you summarise here JasonP?

http://mmdocking.com/upcoming-changes-part-deux/#more-1734