PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards are not working right

dis.Ethan
03-26-2014, 12:40 AM
If you go to Leaderboards > Single Player from the main menu the overall leaderboards are not correct.

I am at the top of every tracks leaderboard on my friends list except for 2 tracks.

Yet my overall rank is 693 and one of my friend's is 503.

Like I said, he is only beating me on 2 tracks and just BARELY. I'm over 800-1000 ranks above him him on some tracks.

Leaderboards are screwed. One of the 2 tracks he's beating me on is giving him a ridiculous boost. I'll find out soon enough I guess. Or there's an error.

dis.Ethan
03-26-2014, 12:44 AM
I'm now beating him in everything except Balancing Act. He is still nearly 200 ranks ahead of me in overall leaderboards.

Muzzzaa
03-26-2014, 10:55 AM
The leaderboards are bugged at the moment. I'd wait till they game fully releases before worrying about your rank. They should fix it by then, or at least I hope they will.

qbicfeet
03-26-2014, 12:41 PM
Just wanted to chime in and say that I really hope the leaderboards are solid and bug-free once the game releases. For competitive players like me, leaderboards integrity is super important.

dis.Ethan
03-26-2014, 03:06 PM
The leaderboards are bugged at the moment. I'd wait till they game fully releases before worrying about your rank. They should fix it by then, or at least I hope they will.

Not worried about it, just pointing it out. I didn't see it listed in the Known Issues thread.

Xhane
04-03-2014, 11:19 PM
It is listed in the Know Issues and it seems the last wipe and the dev working on it has helped fix them.

You can check the updated Know Issues here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/863787-Known-Issues-Read-this-first!

Can you let us know if you are still experiencing issues with the leaderboards?

Cheers!