PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, Why Have You Completely Ruined the Multiplayer Experience?

steveone01
03-25-2014, 04:55 PM
How am I in last place with 1 kill and just started half way through the match with 3 pursuers and 2 people after my contract? Making it impossible for me to make stealthy kills doesn't make the game fun, it makes it frustrating and annoying. I don't want to run around getting 100 and 150 point kills. This makes no sense. I see high prestige players running around because that's the only way they can get a kill before the legion of pursuers descend on them. It seems to be getting worse and worse in each release. I know you don't care about your loyal players who've been playing since before there was even a multiplayer, but WTF. You can't purposely screw over people for playing well. The little things like stopping in the middle of a kill animation and giving the lower ranked player a clean uncontested stun is ridiculous. Not being able to contest kills against lower players is also ridiculous. The fact that the 2 or 3 prestige players in a match are barely able to make to the top 3. If it happened only once, I would have thought it was a glitch. If it happened against other prestige players as well, maybe even then I would think it was a glitch. But it is happening every time and only when the lobby has more lower ranked players. I didn't become good at the game because I was given an advantage over better players. I became good by learning from the better players. I've been playing since the very first multiplayer. I was one of the original beta testers. This game has become more frustrating than fun. I hope you guys turn it around and stop screwing over your loyal players.

mikeyf1999
03-25-2014, 08:31 PM
Funny thing is that what you describe didn't happen to me

Kagurra
03-25-2014, 09:05 PM
1) these are the single player forums. 2) the multiplayer sucks, and has always kinda sucked. good thing it's going byebye.

STDlyMcStudpants
03-25-2014, 09:37 PM
I love Assassins Creed MP and would describe myself as very skilled at it...I have no problem in any match types...you have to remember that all match types should not be played they same..you are given perk and tools..use them to your advantage for the game type you play..you dont need kills to win a game, you need points...so having 3 persuers is great..thats 3 people to get stun and decoy bonuses off of...
I suggest you play with wanted to sharpen your skill...take advantage of morph and identical characters...blend with them. Play defense majority offense minority.

JustPlainQuirky
03-25-2014, 10:01 PM
That's why they're replacing the MP with awesome 4 player co-op :cool:

Calvarok
03-26-2014, 03:18 AM
1) these are the single player forums. 2) the multiplayer sucks, and has always kinda sucked. good thing it's going byebye.
Well, you're wrong. It was pretty fun if you got into it, but it's not really changed on a core level. Not much reason for it to keep going.

It was a lot more focused on sneakiness than the first two games it debuted in, Brotherhood and Revelations.

xD4RK4SS4SS1N
03-28-2014, 09:57 PM
The MP started sucking with AC3. ACB and ACR are perfect. AC3 was a disappointment and AC4 is a disgrace to AC.

Hot_Isaac
03-28-2014, 10:41 PM
If they did it, i won't buy the game. Its ******** type of gaming and experiance.

I like to play against real brains, not with some computer. They'll always do the same, they'll always spawn from the same spot, so predictable. Its good to contest with real guys, quick thinking, sharpness. They goin to ruin it, and AC series wil sign their won death sentence.

That's why they're replacing the MP with awesome 4 player co-op :cool:

BlackDwarf1974
03-28-2014, 11:29 PM
I could not AGREE with you more !!!
If they did it, i won't buy the game. Its ******** type of gaming and experiance.

I like to play against real brains, not with some computer. They'll always do the same, they'll always spawn from the same spot, so predictable. Its good to contest with real guys, quick thinking, sharpness. They goin to ruin it, and AC series wil sign their won death sentence.

guidomista
03-29-2014, 03:48 AM

I agree.
I always say this...
New coop mode should be wonderful.
Without human opponents, it will not last 3 months...
And Ubisoft know it very well...

Bye

Avantiic
03-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Yeah, coop is a nice thing, but it would be finished very quick and after that the game would be boring. The mp instand i a very unique experience witch keeps players mutch longer into the game, also if they would quit the mp they would loss a lot of money because allmost all competive players buy ac only for mp and wouldt buy it for sp only.

Kirokill
03-29-2014, 01:33 PM
Yeah, coop is a nice thing, but it would be finished very quick and after that the game would be boring. The mp instand i a very unique experience witch keeps players mutch longer into the game, also if they would quit the mp they would loss a lot of money because allmost all competive players buy ac only for mp and wouldt buy it for sp only.

Maybe if it was produced like GTA Online it wouldn't?
I hated GTA online and people are playing like crazy, so I dunno.

I buy the game for both, I really like Assassin's Creed for the history core it has, I would buy AC2 at June for the history and Leonardo(only AC game I don't have).

Avantiic
03-29-2014, 01:59 PM
Maybe if it was produced like GTA Online it wouldn't?
I hated GTA online and people are playing like crazy, so I dunno.

I buy the game for both, I really like Assassin's Creed for the history core it has, I would buy AC2 at June for the history and Leonardo(only AC game I don't have).

I play acmp a lot (currently 31*) and I like they acsp as well I played all of them to 100% but the mp is the thing that keeps me playing it.
Mabye the mp should get a 1 year break, I understand that it is hard for ubisoft to developement a proper muliplayer were they have time like 7 month.
Im sure a longer developement time would help the mp to get a comeback, longer time, more ideas, more time to test it (mabye beta like in acb/r) less bugs.

guidomista
03-29-2014, 02:24 PM
Hi.
For what I read, last rumors about Comet, next AC current-gen only, It will be another ship game.
They say "Mix between ac3 and ac fredoom cry".
If it's confirmed, i wanna say 2 things:
1. WHY??
2.I think probably they will put in the ship mp (they should have it almost already done).
I will not buy it. It will be another kind of game. But if you want competition and you like naval games, you'll be welcome.
Unity, for other side... I don't know... another revolution sounds bad... But Paris is a wonderful scenario for an AC game. We will see..
And, if it's true they're gonna doom competitive MP, I hope we will create little fan communities to keep it alive.
IMO, it's better to resuscitate acb or acr than ac3 or ac4. They will always be amazing games, with impressive and ingegnous maps.

Bye