BenShermanUbi
03-20-2014, 08:26 PM
Preordered :)

welcome on board
or should i say on wheels :)

UbiJustin
03-20-2014, 10:13 PM
Whoop! PC Beta Forums!

Hope you guys have a blast. We will be here until launch pouring over your feedback. :D

Muzzzaa
03-20-2014, 10:34 PM
Hype! Thanks for the beta guys. Also just wondering if we will be able to pre-order on steam and receive the same bonuses?

v-bert
03-20-2014, 11:20 PM
YES! It's Fusion-time! So if I pre-order now will I be able to run the beta right away??
(So hyped I failed on the Image Verification! :D )

Vantier
03-21-2014, 05:31 AM
So I have been led to believe in a 4am eastern time beta release? confirm?

dallaboo
03-21-2014, 08:09 AM
Where is the game, bros?

Ubi confirmation email tells me its available from 03.00 am today but theres no Trial Fusion in my uPlay account.

and off topic request: remove the image verification if Im already logged in, please.

JuanEnrique24
03-21-2014, 09:27 AM
Hi there and thx for releasing a BETA version.

One question, may we record and upload BETA footage to youtube?

downloading the beta right now.... cant wait cant wait cant wait

BenShermanUbi
03-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Hi there and thx for releasing a BETA version.

One question, may we record and upload BETA footage to youtube?

downloading the beta right now.... cant wait cant wait cant wait

Yes, you can :)

QcChopper
03-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Hurray, Trials is back, I didn't see this BETA coming, it will make the wait a little more bearable :D

Toboe
03-23-2014, 01:38 AM
Will our times remain when the game goes live?

UbiJustin
03-23-2014, 03:24 AM
Will our times remain when the game goes live?

No, stats and progression will not be preserved in Beta. This is pretty much standard with most Betas.

TheBlazeJp
03-24-2014, 03:42 AM
Pretty sure Gold editions times carried over,

No, stats and progression will not be preserved in Beta. This is pretty much standard with most Betas.

Considering the game comes out 8/9 days later for PC,
As PC players wont be able to be fully competitive with the other platforms straight away,
imho I feel it unfair on the PC players to delete times on launch, Especially considering we were all promised simultaneous releases and wont be able to compete with other platforms on their launch and have to wait 8/9 days longer for all the content

Muzzzaa
03-24-2014, 03:44 AM
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

QcChopper
03-24-2014, 10:04 PM
Pretty sure Gold editions times carried over,

Considering the game comes out 8/9 days later for PC,
As PC players wont be able to be fully competitive with the other platforms straight away,
imho I feel it unfair on the PC players to delete times on launch, Especially considering we were all promised simultaneous releases and wont be able to compete with other platforms on their launch and have to wait 8/9 days longer for all the content

Does it really matter? Unless the trial bike and 450cc are released later in the BETA the current times will not stand so it's no big deal IMHO.

TheBlazeJp
03-24-2014, 11:27 PM
The roach is the 450cc, 99% sure
Either way "double your wheels" (More bikes april 12th),
Thats still 12 days of deletion while other platforms are experiencing the full game.
over a month of deletion using the roach
And imo thats not cool

QcChopper
03-25-2014, 01:52 AM
The roach is the 450cc, 99% sure
Either way "double your wheels" (More bikes april 12th),
Thats still 12 days of deletion while other platforms are experiencing the full game.
over a month of deletion using the roach
And imo thats not cool

Yeah we will see, I can understand how you feel though, Trials Evo Gold times were reset after the BETA so IDK but I expect it.

N1.TeaCheR
03-25-2014, 11:09 AM
Yeah we will see, I can understand how you feel though, Trials Evo Gold times were reset after the BETA so IDK but I expect it.

Wrong times remained , replays just died ( most of them I think ) besides it's just a bad move , they actually have to change their minds and fast , I have to play those tracks again really ? ( Same mistake with not releasing beta on steam from the start )

TEGE beta was almost a full game , almost a early release , we know you can make this happen so why did you denied this in the first place , we PC players got less then the console players HD and Evo ( no DLC and port ) and now this , really who made this decision and why and is he sick or something .

60 FPS capped and now time deletion , I will not pre order this without a official answer that times will remain , I will not be s**t on by console users again , NOW ANNOUNCE THIS IMMEDIATLY , sorry if poor English was used in writing but there was a flaming inferno in my head at the time .

Consoles 16 , PC 24 april , where is the ****in equality in that , please stop insulting us with poor judgement in the simplest of decisions .

Yours truly not zombie user .

QcChopper Does it really matter? ... are you a ROCK ?

Think man , think for god sake , most games users are not as good as you and take time more the your hours , days to finish these tracks with solid times and then they wake up with nothing , not knowing the reason , what do you think they feel HUH ?

Probably laughing your ... off because it will take you 1 , 2 minutes to finish a track with good times and them couple of hours , but as long is QcChopper is satisfied what's the point on pleasing the zombies that can not even talk right ?

QcChopper
03-25-2014, 12:00 PM
Wrong times remained , replays just died ( most of them I think ) besides it's just a bad move , they actually have to change their minds and fast , I have to play those tracks again really ? ( Same mistake with not releasing beta on steam from the start )

TEGE beta was almost a full game , almost a early release , we know you can make this happen so why did you denied this in the first place , we PC players got less then the console players HD and Evo ( no DLC and port ) and now this , really who made this decision and why and is he sick or something .

60 FPS capped and now time deletion , I will not pre order this without a official answer that times will remain , I will not be s**t on by console users again , NOW ANNOUNCE THIS IMMEDIATLY , sorry if poor English was used in writing but there was a flaming inferno in my head at the time .

Consoles 16 , PC 24 april , where is the ****in equality in that , please stop insulting us with poor judgement in the simplest of decisions .

Think man , think for god sake , most games users are not as good as you and take time more the your hours , days to finish these tracks with solid times and then they wake up with nothing , not knowing the reason , what do you think they feel HUH ?

Probably laughing your ... off because it will take you 1 , 2 minutes to finish a track with good times and them couple of hours , but as long is QcChopper is satisfied what's the point on pleasing the zombies that can not even talk right ?

TE:GE had 2 BETA periods if I remember correctly, times were reset after the first one (medals stayed). As for the rest of your post, you have to remember that this is a BETA, this is not the full game yet, this has nothing to do with consoles either, all I was saying is I will not fully commit to the BETA just in case times are reset, besides, the only bikes I really care about are the pit-viper (phoenix) and BMX, This has nothing to do with being a skilled player, it's about love of playing Trials, besides, skill level is moot here, your times aren't harder to beat by you than my times are to beat by me.

N1.TeaCheR
03-25-2014, 12:59 PM
TE:GE had 2 BETA periods if I remember correctly, times were reset after the first one (medals stayed). As for the rest of your post, you have to remember that this is a BETA, this is not the full game yet, this has nothing to do with consoles either, all I was saying is I will not fully commit to the BETA just in case times are reset, besides, the only bikes I really care about are the pit-viper (phoenix) and BMX, This has nothing to do with being a skilled player, it's about love of playing Trials, besides, skill level is moot here, your times aren't harder to beat by you than my times are to beat by me.

Solid points but only for your view , result ... you are a rock ... you are assuming you know how every one else thinks and does everything in a game , that is impossible sir .

You read my post but did not see my point , consoles vs PC , 16 vs 24 april , there is a difference , I know rocks may not see it but is there nevertheless .

They gave more to consoles players it's undeniable , but they can keep this small thing from us to furthermore advantage the console player is disgusting, literally feeling the shame of explaining the obvious .

My times from the TEGE beta are still there , eyes don't lie and if you want the truth in your face I can make a screenshot .

If they can give me a motive ( Besides being scared s***less of the console community , main source of $ for this game ) and not a random post that has nothing to do with what I asked , or the most predictable silence .

But they like not to communicate to their customers other then a robotic answer that you can hardly not guess and they presume the "we appear not to have time to answer" will stick , that being the official policy .

Target of sales are not me or you and most of the users and the forum , it's the zombie mass that knows not even what a bug is or how it looks like :(

UbiJustin
03-25-2014, 01:21 PM

This is pretty much standard with almost any Beta. The only case where this does not apply is with Early Access to titles and even then they sometimes have some sort reset.

TEGE beta was almost a full game , almost a early release , we know you can make this happen so why did you denied this in the first place , we PC players got less then the console players HD and Evo ( no DLC and port ) and now this , really who made this decision and why and is he sick or something

So we have stated that more content is coming to this beta. If you look in game you will see new events unlock on April 5th and April 12th. Also, what PC players get that console users don't is to play the game (albeit only a portion) one month before anyone else.

Developing for PC is a bit different than developing for consoles. I understand how you feel as I am primarily a PC gamer. However, that said, this is Beta and not the final release. So that means that we are still tweaking and working on things. There will be a patch soon to address some of the issues that users have reported.

Again, you're playing Beta.

While I understand the frustration here as I am a big PC gamer, we are taking the necessary steps to implement bug fixes and optimization fixes for the PC version. Many PC titles are not released until months after their console counterparts. While that shouldn't make you feel better, just know that you will have contributed to making Trials Fusion awesome on the PC and you were able to play before anyone.

I'm glad you're not a zombie. But zombies are incapable of insulting another human being. Please remember there are other humans behind these aliases and to respect our forum rules.

Thanks. :D

EDIT:

They gave more to consoles players it's undeniable , but they can keep this small thing from us to furthermore advantage the console player is disgusting, literally feeling the shame of explaining the obvious .

PC Players and Console players receive the same items. The only exception to this is that NCSA (North, Central, South, America) receives one additional item with pre-order on console. If you are in Europe, you receive the same items as console users.

But they like not to communicate to their customers other then a robotic answer that you can hardly not guess and they presume the "we appear not to have time to answer" will stick , that being the official policy .

*WAVES* Hi. :cool::rolleyes:

TheBlazeJp
03-25-2014, 05:08 PM
Limited early acess or not, there is still no reason to reset the times after the beta.
It was promised to have simultaneous launch between all platforms
I feel strongly about my stance on deleting the times, especially considering consoles get full game acess 8/9 days previous

Ultimately i'm just a voice here, and what I say most probably wont change anything, But it is the way I feel about it.

Vantier
03-25-2014, 06:56 PM
I am in favor of a reset, if ANYTHING other than graphics are changed. Which is going to be the case, so i don't see how you CANT be in favor of a reset.

Either, because of changes, you can now get a faster time, in which case who cares if they remove your current time.
OR
because of changes, you can no longer get as fast of a time as you could in the beta, which damages the integrity of the leader-boards.

What is so hard to understand here noobs?

+1 UbiJohkr, I shall stand with you in these times of conflict friend.

TheBlazeJp
03-25-2014, 07:00 PM
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, that would only be IF they change anything.
This entire time we have been discussing the deletion as if nothing that affects gameplay would change, physics etc, you must of missed that.
Constructed your'e entire post in that basis, lol good job.
If they change something other then graphics, obviously a reset is the right thing to do,
If they don't change anything other then graphics, I.e not changing the way the bike operates or individual features of the driving lines then I still strongly believe it is the wrong thing to do.

I wouldn't expect you to understand vantier, you've never speedran single player tracks to the point where PB times are barely beatable at the highest tier

UbiJustin
03-25-2014, 07:19 PM
Limited early acess or not, there is still no reason to reset the times after the beta.
It was promised to have simultaneous launch between all platforms
I feel strongly about my stance on deleting the times, especially considering consoles get full game acess 8/9 days previous

Ultimately i'm just a voice here, and what I say most probably wont change anything, But it is the way I feel about it.

So I will say that it is possible that times in beta won't stand since all the bikes are not unlocked yet. Regardless if you get the best possible time ever on one track with, for example, the Roach, it's possible that time could be beat on launch day when all bikes are available.

However, I understand that competitive drive and that hunger, and you would want to save your times so you could preserve how well you did in beta. I will say that we will have a lot of other ways to encourage that competitive drive. But Beta is, well, Beta. I would recommend learning the tracks as best as you can for launch.

Right now, we have people working on the feedback and suggestions you all have provided on the forums. Some, we already have fixes for, but I will let the PC team provide more info on that when they can speak more on that. That would not be possible without your testing and feedback.

EDIT: Vantier, please also remember our Forum Rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/663794-Forum-Rules). Refrain from leetspeak like that, this isn't the [insert famous FPS game name here] forums. We were all noobs at one point.

N1.TeaCheR
03-26-2014, 02:29 AM
No reason to pre order for me then , having to play the same tracks again is STUPID . ( There is life , other games , tons of other games to finish )

Vantier genuine ZOMBIE , congratulations . ( Zombie , people that think only of themselves )

Btw UbiJohkr I already knew everything you said and sadly even this was predictable :
*WAVES* Hi. :cool::rolleyes:

Vantier
03-26-2014, 03:54 AM
No reason to pre order for me then , having to play the same tracks again is STUPID . ( There is life , other games , tons of other games to finish )

Vantier genuine ZOMBIE , congratulations . ( Zombie , people that think only of themselves )

Btw UbiJohkr I already knew everything you said and sadly even this was predictable :

How am i zombie, I am looking at the intergrity of the leaderboards, which is in (almost) EVERYONES best interest.

TheBlazeJp
03-26-2014, 04:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wHakVLTymM

N1.TeaCheR
03-26-2014, 09:49 AM
How am i zombie, I am looking at the intergrity of the leaderboards, which is in (almost) EVERYONES best interest.

I said ZOMBIE .

RetiredRonin
03-26-2014, 02:49 PM
@roteacher - It's unfortunate that you don't like the answer that Johkr gave you, but it is the only answer to be had on this subject. The beta leaderboards will be reset before launch, if not at other points in the beta. Trials Fusion, and all Trials games, are not about playing each track one time, but about competing against the leaderboards and playing tracks many, many, many times.

Being mad about playing a track again in Trials is almost like being mad that you shoot at people in an FPS game. Or that you have to select plays in a sports game. It's an integral part of the Trials experience. To my understanding, the leaderboards are absolutely, positively, 100% going to be reset at least at launch, even if they are not reset for testing purposes at other times in the beta test.

Please refrain from belittling and insulting forum staff, and cross-posting their posts in threads that do not pertain to the thread in which they were originally posted.

D2Dahaka
04-01-2014, 08:04 AM
@roteacher - Either way you need to go back and replay them all if you want to get the platinum medals so it's not like getting all gold in the Beta is true "completion" anyway.

Xhane
04-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Great! Have you seen any issues sine the last wipe of the leaderboards? We want to make sure it is all fixed for everyone. :)