PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for your feedback!

BenShermanUbi
03-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Hello Bikers,

We want to thank all of you for your tremendous feedback, the effort is much appreciated.
Be sure that we are working on it. We spend a lot of time reading all your posts on the forum, watching your streams and videos to be sure we collect all the possible feedback.

Please keep on playing, enjoying your game. You are helping us a lot.
We are still preparing all that we need for the best communication with you, stay tuned for our updates.

I will get back to you with additional information in the next two days.
Right now I can say we are preparing a new patch for the Beta and planning to roll it out on Friday.

Thank you again for your feedback, and time spent creating all your posts.

FR_Dam143
03-24-2014, 07:17 PM
Dear Ben

As much as I'd like to to follow your advice, I'm unable to "keep playing the game".
As a matter of fact, I can't event start playing it ! :mad:

You do know I hope that it's not just the 6 people who posted in the topic graphics are messed up that are struggling with that, there are many more of us.

- Some who probably lost faith in your PC Products considering that the integrated+dedicated graphic card compatibiliy was a known issue from Trials Gold 2 years ago (2 years ago for f*ck sake) and it's only worst now.

- Some who can't help but notice the fact that with more than 50 games in our PC Library ranging from smallish indie titles to big AAA blockbusters, only two titles ever just refused to be playable from the get go, those being Trials Evolution PC and now Trials Fusion Beta.

- Some who know what those new forums mean right : another Ubisoft insulting interface (I'm french myself and ashamed by those guys).YES, they are a huge step back compared to the good old efficient Redlynx ones. Does the fact that there are probably 90% less messages than usual, even with the awaited Fusion game coming up, does it ring a bell to you guys ? I won't be that assertive though, it looks better day after day.
If you could get rid of the generic image links to Trials games and trailers on top of the page, that would be helpful as it's taking so much space and visibility for nothing,

May I remind you kindly that the only thing that worked well for me was when you guys charged me 19,99$ to buy the game ?
That nowhere it was mentionned that someone with an integrated+dedicated card (VERY standard today, its not an odd config) will NOT be able to play the game?

I have a tremendous respect for Redlynx and also for the smart, talented and creative community behind, but you guys are seriously failing now and your post today sounds like a huge disrespect to so many customers.

I want to give you some feedback man, but you're not giving me some. I noted you said on the above mentionned topic (graphics are messed up) that it doesn't look good (no ****) and you ll try to get a pc rep around. Well, it's not happening, not only no answers but no consideration either.

So please, face your responsability (not you Ben, the whole team) and get into helping your most loyal customers, not in 2 weeks please.
I will post my issue on the other topic as well.

Sincerely,
A proud Trials gamer very concerned now

N1.TeaCheR
03-24-2014, 08:34 PM
Hello Bikers,

We want to thank all of you for your tremendous feedback, the effort is much appreciated.
Be sure that we are working on it. We spend a lot of time reading all your posts on the forum, watching your streams and videos to be sure we collect all the possible feedback.

Please keep on playing, enjoying your game. You are helping us a lot.
We are still preparing all that we need for the best communication with you, stay tuned for our updates.

I will get back to you with additional information in the next two days.
Right now I can say we are preparing a new patch for the Beta and planning to roll it out on Friday.

Thank you again for your feedback, and time spent creating all your posts.

I doubt every single word you said with more de 110% certainty and here is why , how can you say your reading all our posts , watching your streams ( lot of time to watch ) and collecting , when you answer one post out of 10 in one or two days and most posts will take an answer of 5 to 10 seconds :)

Helping people that can't help themselves is impossible .

Trials Evolution Gold has same bugs that Trials Fusion has it just has different names of bikes changed graphics and UI other tracks a new mode and little minor tweaks , I said this before PC games are not capped at 60 FPS , best scenario is port of console Trials Fusion , but doubt that ... looks more like a revamped TEGE .

If I search google for problems with ubisoft my PC would probably crash from the avalanche of information . ( So trust is out of the question )

I will probably buy this game with bugs and all even if I play with 30 FPS ( if it's on steam ) and still beat at least one ninja track and not get angry with you , but the thing that really hurts me is that your lying in our faces with absolute and total leisure :( ( I played a tone of ubisoft games with bugs and still liked them , you make good games but the execution is wanting )

Please give me a random zombie answer that I could already guess. ( One typical copy pasted answer from the notepad of official answers )

FR_Dam143 wasted time posting just like me and most of us if not all .