PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Rewards List and SPecial items list.

DivinerSage1981
03-24-2014, 09:12 AM
Can we get a definitive list of all the items you could have won from the tournaments. Also any special pieces of equipment rewarded otherwise. Even though I know you cant hope to ever get these pieces of equipment if you didnt win them from the tournament. Ide still like to know what pieces are out there and what people might have.

DivinerSage1981
03-27-2014, 01:23 PM
Ok heres a list of the items I know about and its rather short if people could fill in the attributes and stats for the items it would be appreciated.

Tournament Season 1 rewards

Leg Armor “Strength of the Champion I”
Top 20: Item – Shield “Shelter of the Champion”
Top 20: Item – Weapon “Soul of the Champion”
Top 20: Item – Chest Armor “Heart of the Champion”

Tournament Season 2 rewards (which on this sights tournament announcements didnt list their names just what type of item it was)

Top 20: Item – Shield
Top 20: Item – Two-Handed Sword
Top 20: Item – Spear and Shield
Top 20: Item – Helment

Tournament season 3 rewards

Top 20: Item – Thyrsus of Bacchus
Top 20: Item – Arm of Bacchus
Top 20: Item – Wine Soaked Greaves
Top 20: Item – Madness & Ecstasy

Tournament Season 4 rewards

Top 20: Item – Aegis of the Gods
Top 20: Item – Spatha of Fire
Top 20: Item – Helm of Vulcan
Top 20: Item – Vulcan’s Armor

Tournament Season 5 rewards

Top 20: Item – Leggings of Gannicus
Top 20: Item – Gladii of Gannicus
Top 20: Item – Bracers of Gannicus
Top 20: Item – Rudis of Gannicus

And thats all I know opf anyone who can fill in the stats for these items it would be appreciated.

Tournament Season 4 rewards

damien4181
01-11-2015, 01:29 AM
I finished in the top 10 in every tournament and no bracers of Gannicus or Rudin of Gannicus, but have gladi of Gannicus and leggings of gannicus. I finished in the top 10 in every part of the season 5 tournament and only got 2 items, I was supposed to get 4! Also didn't get sleeve of agron or Agron's flaux sword, only got Agron's great sword, but finished in the top 10% of that tournament too, all 4 parts of those tournaments, I finished in the top 10 in. I should have those armour and other item's! PSN ID : damien4181. black_widow9 do something about this!