PDA

View Full Version : Where to post ideas for plot settings of Assassin's Creed?

frm242
03-22-2014, 08:42 PM
Hi!
I have some ideas in mind which might be useful for future installments of Assassin's Creed, where should I post them to let the Ubisoft officials know?

qubal
03-22-2014, 09:56 PM
Just to let you know, Ubisoft isn't going to really get ideas from us unless they are really good and a lot of people agree on them. The new AC game is already in progress, so if you want to give ideas it would probably be for the future games. But still, someone from Ubi might see and agree on your ideas, probably the best place to place them is in General Discusion. ;)

frm242
03-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Yeah I know next one is in progress, I meant any future installments.
Just to let you know, Ubisoft isn't going to really get ideas from us unless they are really good and a lot of people agree on them. The new AC game is already in progress, so if you want to give ideas it would probably be for the future games. But still, someone from Ubi might see and agree on your ideas, probably the best place to place them is in General Discusion. ;)

Mr_Shade
03-25-2014, 12:35 PM
there is a dedicated 'future ac' thread - which is linked in the useful links pinned thread in the general discussion forum

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

;)