PDA

View Full Version : Share your experience with everyone :)

BenShermanUbi
03-21-2014, 10:06 AM
Don't forget to share your experience with everyone.

We want to know your feedback, what you like and dislike.

Also please provide us with such information:
How do you play? Using Keyboard or Gamepad?
What are the top settings for your PC, without FPS drop?

Play, enjoy, share :)

Have a nice RIDE

http://assets.vg247.com/current//2009/03/trials-fusion.png

nannerdw
03-21-2014, 08:53 PM
My Specs:
Nvidia Geforce GTX 560M
8 GB Ram
Intel i7-2630QM 2.0-2.9 GHz
Wired 360 controller

My settings:
Medium Quality Setting
1280x720, Windowed
Vsync Off

Good:
Menu navigation. It's very intuitive, and it looks nice.

Graphics. The new rocks and terrain textures are beautiful.

Performance is good for the most part. Definitely better than Gold Edition.

Bad:
I get a bit of slow-down on Deep Freeze and other tracks with a lot of particle effects on screen, no matter what settings I'm using. Settings for texture and particle quality would be nice.

Still no water reflections. It looked so nice for the couple of weeks that we had it in Gold Edition, and it barely impacted the performance for me. I was sure the reflections would be coming back in Fusion :(

Lots of broken replays :(
All of the replays I tried to watch for Balancing Act were broken.

The challenges don't always register correctly. I had to try the "cannonball into the water" challenge a few times before it would work. I held LT while falling into the water every time, but It only accepted it when I allowed the bike to fall back down a bit before ejecting the rider. If I jumped off the bike right after leaving the ramp, it wouldn't work.

High-speed wheel glitches are still a problem. I hopped over the red pole at the end of Ski or Ride, and the bike's back wheel got completely embedded in the terrain. I don't remember that ever happening in Evo.

TheBlazeJp
03-21-2014, 10:25 PM
Played 13 hours straight,
Streamed it all over at http://www.twitch.tv/theblazejp/profile/pastBroadcasts

Bugs/Feedback/Suggestions

Performance

The game runs well I think,
The only lag I ever experienced was on deep freeze, not sure why.
I have a good pc so I should be ok, thats all I noticed though.

Environment

It shows people have given an arm and a leg In making the game look stunning,
And my god does it ever!

Driving lines

Good solid lines, they all have good flow to them,
The only track I didn't like was the one in the easy section that starts with a pillar you have to knock over (physics object)
All the other tracks seemed to perform really smooth and I enjoyed them alot, Especially shear pressure I think it way called, fusion factory and waterworks are a few standout lines

There does seem to be alot of physics I noticed, Elevators, Pushers, seesaws, Logs/columns to knock over
Not sure if this will hurt some flow of tracks but again I like what I've played so far

Bug/Glitches

-Once today I finished 2nd on a track but it gave me 1st (I was .003 behind), Ill post the screenshot tommorow
-Tire too bouncy st the start of deep freeze, It feels like the back tire is in the ground too much at the beginning of the track
-Leaderboards<-- ... Leaderboards!, They are bugged, as of the time stamp on this post i have 70% of the #1s and I'm 27th with 14million less score then #1 last time I checked lol
-Replays, they constantly brake rarely do I see a replay that doesn't brake down showing the rider crash and the timer still going

overall I'm giving the beta a 8/10 so far,
Its SOLID, Just has a few issues I hope are adressed, we don't want the PC side to turn into a repeat of gold!,
I have faith in you guys @ Redlynx :)

Blaze

N1.TeaCheR
03-22-2014, 12:18 PM
Hey Blaze do you mind posting some pics of all the tracks that are unlocked so far in beta and the ones that will be unlocked on the 5th and 14th thanks , if anyone is faster I wouldn't mind :D

TeriXeri
03-22-2014, 12:23 PM
Specs :
I7-920 @ 2.67 GHz
AMD HD 5870
6 GB Ram
Wired 360 controller

Bugs/Feedback/Suggestions

Performance
Game runs great aside from some tracks have frame rate drops when maxed out full screen in 1080p, mainly Deep Freeze framerate drops the most during the snowy particle bits, it runs fine however when I windowed mode it in 1600x900 or 1280x720.

Environment

The new rocks/logs look amazing but metal objects like railings sometimes show some sort of jagged edges even with anti-aliasing,

Bugs I encountered
- Replays are often broken (showing the rider bail and lie at the ground, similar to evo)
- I had a case where I had a time that was 0.003 faster then someone, but I was right below it on ranking.
- Global Leaderboard scores are widely apart, not sure what causes it, finishing all tracks with goldmedal, most top 50, and doing about half the challenges only gives me like 5 million score but there are others with even 19.9 million.
- Menu font is odd looking as if its painted letters (especially on bigger numbers) not sure if intended, it's still readable, so a minor issue.

Jenraux
03-22-2014, 04:39 PM
I play with a wired Xbox 360 controller, game runs fine at max settings with an HD7850 and 3.4GHz Phenom II Quad Core, with 8GB of RAM. Resolution is 1920x1200.

Haven't really seen any bugs, except this morning when I tried to play, the game won't get past the loading screen, worked fine yesterday, hopefully it'll fix itself.

DjFIL007
03-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K
8 GB RAM
EVGA GTX 680 2GB (335.23 WHQL drivers)
256GB SSD + 1.0 TB HDD
Triple 24" Monitors
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Want to play at 5900x1080 (bezel corrected triple screen), but unable to due to frame rate and playback speed (even at the lowest of settings). It's really to bad because you got the aspect ratio and on-screen UI display working 100% perfectly for triple screens. This game would be amazing if it the rendering could be optimized to make it playable. So many other graphically intensive games work just fine on my triple screen setup.

Playing beta now at 1920x1080 at maximum visual settings, never drops off of 60 fps on any level... EXCEPT the first training level. There it drops to 30 or below and at moments will playback slowly.

No issue with controls or actual game play... it's bang on. Really loving it. Only thing I can complain about is the bike loading screen sometime takes a while to load the image/rendering, and I normally end up not waiting for it to load. Also in the tutorial levels, when you get frozen (to listen to instructions)... there should be some kind of indication that you're frozen, and/or way to skip and drive thru (for experienced players).

Th0mas9
03-22-2014, 08:05 PM
I am playing with the keyboard, the controlls are good, the performance is good aswell.

There is a bug in the Keyboard replays though, it doesnt show when you press break (still thank you very much for adding those :D)

When you restart a track, it sometimes shows the whole cooldown before starting (should be ready, go usually).

kalianhagle
03-22-2014, 10:22 PM
Windows 7 x64 SP1
Intel i5-2500k 3.3GHz
8GB RAM
Asus GTX 570 1280MB. Driver 334.89
64GB SSD
Xbox360 wireless controller.

The game/graphics performance is very good. Running at highest settings at 1920x1200 resolution. Vsync on. All smooth, no fps drops except for this one part in "Turbine Terror" track (second turbine falling/collapsing, when you ride thru the fog there). Slight framerate slowdown there.
About antialiasing I wish there was more options like MSAA and CSAA x2,x4, x8 etc. As it is now I notice jagged edges with the current antialiasing.
Anisotropic filtering options would be nice too.

Gameplay and controls are very good. I would have said great, but the well known tire-glitches from previous trials is still here in fusion. Especially at high speed and on ground/dirt surfaces.
Other than this it's still the great trials gameplay I love.

When you go to sounds settings to change the commenter/voice off, and go back to the game, the game freezes for about 5 sec or so before game is resumed. First time I did it I thought game crashed but I guess it was just loading. A loading bar or message would be nice.

This may be uplay specific: when a friend logs on, the friend-logged-on-alert-box(heh) in the top right corner - after its fade-away animation, the box still hangs there for a few seconds instead of disappearing right away.

Sounds/voices/music is awesome, all very fitting to the theme of the game.

Lots of broken replays.

Global leaderboard scores seems off. I know of several players who should be ranked much higher than me.

Smilies2019
03-23-2014, 01:55 PM
Windows 8 pro - 32bit
i3-3200 CPU @3.30GHz
4.0GB ram
G-force GTX650 (2gig)
Xbox360 controller
Highest settings - no Vsync - anti analising on - shadows low

Pro's: awesome looking tracks and enviroments
Great gameplay, and i love the extra challenges that comes with the tracks.
Control of the bike is great, (depends on the bike ofcourse)

Con's: Tracks with snow (floating particels) has a tiny bit of slowmotion
When i chat in Uplay, the game goes back to riderchoice when i dont selected a track yet.

Overal: this game is worth buying, im sure some glitches wil be fixed.
I am very happy with what i see so far. and cant wait for whats comming.

IImayneII
03-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Windows 7 SP1 (64bit)
I5-4670k 3.40GHz
Gigabyte Z87X-D3H
Nvidia GeForce GTX 770
8 Gb DDR3
PS3 controller

I had some screen tearing first day I played it, but for some reason that seems to be gone now. I also noticed some shadows acting weird, I'll post some screens when I have found everything I need to adress.

Broken leaderboard and replays ( I hope this get fixed before launch because I was considering getting more competitive on tracks but if these core features won't work properly I honestly don't see a reason to get more competitive)

Accessing replays when playing a track is essential too, and also when you quit a replay, don't make me go to the leaderboard again to switch between replays.

Rebinding the keys for navigating (like going garage is binded to F2, but origin overlay is (shift+F2) so everytime I open the overlay I get switched in-game to the garage wich gets pretty irritating.

Countdown at the start is random when resetting to the start of the track (like other said)

We need more graphics options for the pc, remember we are not playing on a console.

The menu's look good, but I don't know about some parts of it, like

"uplay" just pops up the overlay (serves no purpose at all imo),

"Customer support" opens a website with what looks like just a Q/A. I would rather see a link to the forums then this, From my experience you are better off posting problems/questions on the forum because ubi support is ridiculous. You have a better chance finding a solution on the forum then there. So please, if you can't remove that, add a forum link in-game.

"report bug" This should be somewhere in-game too that makes it easy to report bugs.There are enough games on pc with this option, I don't understand why fusion doesn't have it.

Texture from the bikes while going into a track load way too slow, I always press next before they pop up.

Terrain tools glitching

D2Dahaka
03-24-2014, 05:15 AM
My experience with this is far more positive than it was with Gold. You guys should guve yourselves a pat on the back for this one. Textures are nice and crisp, the scale of the levels is great and the game doesn't have extreme FPS dips like gold did. Looks like there are going to be some really nice pieces in the editor to play with when the game is finally released.

Only early days for me, but initial impressions are very positive :)

Edit: Pet peeve of mine. Please make the mouse cursor invisible during gameplay. It only needs to be on in menus and on pause screens etc Saves the user having to move it out of the way.

Toboe
03-24-2014, 12:06 PM
Windows 8 - 64 bit
i7 3770 @ 3.4
Nvidia Geforce GTX 680 x2 sli disabled
16Gb DDR3
wireless 360 controller

Maxed settings with v-sync on

Game has been great so far, tracks look better than ever and the game is running very well.
Gameplay feels the same if not better, and the front tire seem like it no longer secretly has a death wish for you.
Don't seem to have any slowdown on any of the tracks for me.
Bikes so far sound their best yet.
Enjoying all the drivelines on the tracks so far.

Broken Replay, I hoe these aren't as prevalent as they are in the beta so far.
Hopefully there is more customization in how the bike can be colored, allowed for more uniqueness in evo being able to color so many separate parts.
Mouse hiding during play would be nice as well.
Button prompts shouldn't be changing until I receives an input from another type of controller.

qbicfeet
03-26-2014, 02:11 PM
Win 8 (64 bit)
i7-4770k @ 3.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 780
16 GB DDR3
PS3 Controller using MotionInJoy to emulate 360 controller functionalities.

Game looks and performs great at highest settings, no complaints in that department. Gameplay is just as good as it should be.

I've encountered some issues, such as some replays getting desynced and tires getting stuck in the ground and on pipes/cylindrical surfaces. I hope these can be fixed in time for the full release. Additionally, in windowed mode, if you have your mouse on-screen but are using a controller the UI elements will flicker between M+KB and Controller icons every few seconds. I'd also like to repeat what others have mentioned above and suggest the mouse cursor fading away after a few seconds of inactivity.

If possible, I'd like to make a feature request: Borderless Windowed. I'm using a dual monitor setup and allowing the game to run in borderless windowed lets me do stuff on the secondary screen while the game is loading etc. without getting the "alt-tab from fullscreen"-effect. I've solved this issue on my own by using a 3rd party tool that lets me play games in borderless windowed but it would be nice to get official support for it.

Overall, it's a mostly solid game and much better than the disappointment that was Trials Evolution: Gold Edition. Just iron out some of those bugs and you'll have a close-to-perfect game.

schneebz
04-08-2014, 11:17 AM
Working great with the following settings:

- High
- 1080p
- Windowed
- Vsync ON
- AA ON
- Shadows High
- Environment High

PC Spec:

Win 8.1 64bit
i5 3570K @ 4.4 Ghz
8GB RAM
AMD Radeon 270X 4GB @ 1115/1570
Samsung 830 SSD

Loving the game although I've only got really tough challenges left, cant wait for the next beta update. The FMX tricks are really tough to pull off when the bike is spinning, assuming that is intentional?

Most annoying thing is the bike models loading so slowly, I'm using an SSD so presumably its some coding that caters to consoles?

Limit1997
04-10-2014, 05:26 PM
I like Trials.

aondw
04-12-2014, 04:00 PM
After the new patch:
i3-3220
HD 7870
8GB Ram
Win7

With all the new settings on max, I didn't notice any framerate problems.
The loadingtimes are nice now, didn't notice any major problems. Seems good.

I don't know if the bug with the game speed depending on the framerate is still there, I guess because the Fps are still locked.
This has to be fixed!

Morgan189
04-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Just wanted to point some things out:

1. After todays patch, i've set graphic settings to max and the game still runs very smooth. Really good work on the pc port this time :)
2. Back in Evo, when there was only one bike available in Track Central, it automatically chose it and you didnt have to select it manually. Why not make it the same way for the new Panda-only tracks? It's a bit annoying when you have to choose, when there is no choice at all.
3. The 2nd thing would be less annyoing when there wasn't that one second, where the A-Button (xbox360 controller) is unresponsive when the bike selection screen pops up. In Evo, you could "spam A" to get to the start of the track as fast as possible. Now everytime you select your bike, you have to wait a second until you can hit A to select the bike. I know, its one second, but if you play for 100 hours its really getting annyoing. If thats an easy thing to fix, please do it :)
4. The mouse on pc still doesnt disappear when the track starts (like it did in Evo (3rd time now :D))

All minor things, but in the end, they contribute to a better user experience.

iUserProfile
04-13-2014, 09:30 PM
I played for a day now. I had little technical issues so far. One time the game froze while i was juggling through the bikes in the garage and one time the U.I. that displays after you finish a track stayed for the retry.

I'm a little dissapointed with the track variation and ingenuity. They are good looking and all, but i miss the more interesting themed tracks. I've played the first 3 event's now and all tracks seem to share the overall same look of the future setting. Some are more rocky, some are more city, but all in all the whole setting seems to be the same and that feels a step back from trials evolution.

Then I was missing more options to color the bike. It gives you onyl two things to color. That's another step back from trials evolution.

I don't understand why the bike names changed, but that's not a big deal at all.

The FMX feels a bit clunky to me at the moment. That may change after some more play time but for now I never quite manage to do what i plan to do.

The controler has mapped A/RT X/LT together so my hopes that theese buttons can be mapped indiviualy in the editor will probably be shattered - which sucks the most.

Gameplaywise it's typical Trials perfection.

Smilies2019
04-17-2014, 11:08 PM
wel....PC release delay has killed PC trials, many went to consoles. tyvm

Smilies2019
04-27-2014, 05:32 AM
After full release of PC fusion, here is my feedback.

1: loading times of the bikes and suits are like 20sec or longer
2: Uplay chat doesnt always show: u have a new chat press SHIFT+F2, i have to check chat to know someone pmming me.
3: in the editor if u copy a object u u cant come into the object settings to change the object look, u just go back to object list
4: Dutch translation of the discription on Marina Mania zoneportal is wrong ( acourding to Dutch i have to do 5 flips to get the zoneportal)
5: Custom track Add feed has only a search function?
6: when i watch a replay of a custom track, i have to search for that track again to ride it,
7: i made a extreme track, but when i checked in "newest extreme tracks" it isnt there. ( only way is to search with Add feedback for extreme's)
8: the huge objects are hard to see when they fill your screen, would be better if they are smaller, untill u put them down for use

Hope my feedback helps to make the game better,

IImayneII
04-27-2014, 11:31 AM
2: Uplay chat doesnt always show: u have a new chat press SHIFT+F2, i have to check chat to know someone pmming me.

7: i made a extreme track, but when i checked in "newest extreme tracks" it isnt there. ( only way is to search with Add feedback for extreme's)

2. I have said this before....F2 triggers going to the garage so when you want to go to the uplay overlay and you are in the SP menu you get always switched to the garage wich is extremely annoying and a serious design flaw. At least give us the option to rebind those things

7. newest extreme tracks? That feed doesn't exist

Smilies2019
04-27-2014, 12:24 PM
7. newest extreme tracks? That feed doesn't exist

sorry i ment Newest hardest tracks:)