PDA

View Full Version : 25 Backflips 25 Frontflips 1 Hour

rlmergeuser
12-22-2013, 12:45 PM
Anyone have a strategy for this? On Night Life the first ramp is perfect for doing a backflip, or 2, then rolling back down but finding similar tracks for the Frontflips is not so easy.

Monstified
12-22-2013, 02:41 PM
I play Moonlight Towers when doing those missions. You can get around 8-12 backflips or front flips on that level each time

FatShady Live
12-23-2013, 01:57 AM
Once I figured this out I did it all on one track... basically it saves your progress in between checkpoints. So I found a track - anyone will do - and found a place where i could do a flip. then i would reverse and do another and then reverse and do another. Once I did about 10-15 i went to the next checkpoint. If you fault you lose that progress but as soon as you go to a checkpoint it is saved. if you are careful, you could do it all on a single track. It feels a little grindy but you can get it without using much fuel.

hope that makes sense.

Ch4er0n
12-23-2013, 07:51 AM
Once I figured this out I did it all on one track... basically it saves your progress in between checkpoints. So I found a track - anyone will do - and found a place where i could do a flip. then i would reverse and do another and then reverse and do another. Once I did about 10-15 i went to the next checkpoint. If you fault you lose that progress but as soon as you go to a checkpoint it is saved. if you are careful, you could do it all on a single track. It feels a little grindy but you can get it without using much fuel.

hope that makes sense.

i did exactly the same, forget which track though, one of the tier 1 ones http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/razz.gif

edit: pretty sure it was pike alley

StegoIII
12-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Yeah I always did those missions in one go on any track. Just like Shady said watch out so you don't crash and lose your progress!