PDA

View Full Version : Patch question - not aep related

manny bianco
05-19-2004, 04:03 PM
This is probably going to get ignored what with the aep patch just released, but here goes.

The trim controls in the vanilla, patched up to date FB have me throwing my hands up in frustration and are a total turn off, literally. I understand the delays were added as part of a patch, and i want to get rid of them by reinstalling and patching FB to just before they were added. I only play SP, and will have to just live without any later bugfixes/additions, but it will be the difference between playing the game and not. So....

what is the highest non-trim-delayed FB patch level?

manny bianco
05-19-2004, 04:03 PM
This is probably going to get ignored what with the aep patch just released, but here goes.

The trim controls in the vanilla, patched up to date FB have me throwing my hands up in frustration and are a total turn off, literally. I understand the delays were added as part of a patch, and i want to get rid of them by reinstalling and patching FB to just before they were added. I only play SP, and will have to just live without any later bugfixes/additions, but it will be the difference between playing the game and not. So....

what is the highest non-trim-delayed FB patch level?

PlaneEater
05-19-2004, 04:08 PM
That would be the original IL2. Neutered trim has been included since one of the early IL2 patches.