PDA

View Full Version : DamDam SPL videos on YOUTUBE and TWITCH TV

rlmergeuser
08-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Hi everyone, I'm DamDam (DamDam SPL on Xbox360) from France.
I just started to do some Trials Evolution streams on Twitch TV, and I upload highlights on my Youtube channel. I also play pop'n music, Donkey Kong Country and shooting games by Cave.
My username on Youtube is "Touindin", and on Twitch TV it's "damdamlive".

On Trials Evolution I am still a beginner (rank 39000th ) but I'm training hard !
So please enjoy my videos, I hope I will progress soon ! (PS : most of my videos are in French but if you come on my streams I can speak english easily.)

(sorry for the medium quality !)

rlmergeuser
08-29-2013, 10:46 PM
I have watched one of your twitch streams already and it was pretty good with a nice set up. It was cool that you had the extra camera set up showing your Mad Kats controller as you attempted speed runs. You were attempting elevation when I hopped on the stream. You were doing good launching double front flips at the beginning ramp and doing what the top riders have pulled off and broke through the bourds but landed short at the top. You then watched a replay from the the top rider IspeedrunNaked and talked about how he did that. For the rest, I can't speak french. Keep up the good streams.

rlmergeuser
08-30-2013, 12:43 AM
Yes, I remember this ! That was my first Trials stream ever ahah ! Do not hesitate to speak in English when you are online, most of my french viewers can also speak english.

Puppets_masta
09-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Hi Damdam, how are......pourquoi je parle anglais moi ?
Mon meilleur classement c'est 970eme ( 4 fautes sur le dernier tournoi m'empêche d'accéder au top 400 pour l'instant).
Si j'ai l'occas' de venir t'aider à mon niveau sur le chat de twitch, ce sera avec grand plaisir.
Bienvenue sur Trials.