PDA

View Full Version : Closed Road / Water Hazard - LlyrCeredig (Supercross)

rlmergeuser
07-06-2013, 07:26 PM
It's a bit choppy as a first attempt but any criticism/advice is welcome. I discovered way too late what a pain it is to have track curves in supercross, but I've tested it with 4 players without trouble (so far).

EDIT: Released my second track, Water Hazard, today. Again, any feedback would be very welcome.

rlmergeuser
07-07-2013, 08:47 AM
i wanted to watch your run on your own Track , but i canīt find you ! or iīm blind ?

rlmergeuser
07-07-2013, 04:50 PM
It should be there now.

rlmergeuser
07-07-2013, 05:43 PM
ok i have just asked because: (donīt get me wrong based on personal opinion)

there are plenty of Tracks out in TC where track Creators donīt even run their own Tracks , that let me thinking that they rush and put their tracks just out for the uplay rewards !

to the track:

if you have figured out the driveline its for me an solide , easy fast speed Supercross Track , also to mention with easy or middle tracks you got more people which plays your track ! Scorpion are recommend ! the track doesnt lag ! i had wished personal more detailed backround on the Track ! i canīt give you much help because iīm not a track Creator , just player , but we have here a lot awesome nice great track creators and guys which could give you some tips and help !

for the first track it isnīt bad , had some fun while playing and got good run also

as i said above donīt get me wrong its just based on personal opinion and i hope some of our good guys here can help you more about the Track Editor than me

rlmergeuser
08-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Don't worry about it. I'd tested it a fair amount as I was building it because of issues with checkpoints but never got round to doing a run after I shared it.

Thanks for the feedback about the backgrounds as well.