PDA

View Full Version : Tracks by jorts (Day at the pool)

rlmergeuser
05-20-2013, 02:17 PM
7/11/2013

Day at the pool: A track at a public pool. I didn't know whether this was hard or extreme, but I went extreme because the optimal path requires some tricky stuff. Thoughts?

7/4/2013

Island Bombardment: A themed, hard track on some ships around a tropical island. Sadly, replays seem to be broke on this. I guess it's because of the cannonballs, although they shouldn't interfere with the riding except for once when one flew straight at me right near the end of the course. Sorry if that happened to anyone else, it didn't come up in testing :p

Fast Fall - A short, easy, realistic downhill track.

---
I've just uploaded a skill game I've been working on where you fly around a UFO to find packages and blow up buildings. It got pretty complicated in some areas so I'd appreciate any feedback on the feel of the flying, camera control (on right stick, couldn't fit that into the instructions), and anything else. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

rlmergeuser
05-21-2013, 04:19 AM
Great job with the camera control. Also, flying the ship is very intuitive.

s0ad667
05-21-2013, 08:35 PM
A skill game like this, which works great with keyboard? Now, that's something rare. Many thanks for creating, dude. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif

rlmergeuser
07-04-2013, 10:59 PM
New tracks Island Bombardment and Fast Fall added to OP.

ConfusedMuscles
07-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Had some fun with Island Bombardment. I really liked the ship. The opening drop down to the plywood ramp was inconsistent at times but wasn't a huge deal. Overall the line was fun and I had a nice time going for a good run. I think I could take first, but I just didn't have the time last night to do so.

theboshos
07-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Day at the pool was pretty fun, I would say extreme just because of the last cp before the finish.

ConfusedMuscles
07-15-2013, 04:59 PM
Day at the Pool was pretty good. Most of the track was hard difficulty but a few parts felt extreme so extreme was the proper rating. Looking forward to your next one.