PDA

View Full Version : Cheat User ! why ?

rlmergeuser
04-18-2013, 05:53 PM
hey guys i make this thread now that it seems that RedLynx are not interrested in , not sure ? i have reported this also "Leaderboard Scoring [Report Bad Scores Here]" in this Thread !

so now : there is a new Track on the TC called Donkey Mountain made by User TeriXeri , please watch the replay from user plastikcity , in the leaderboard you can see that he made 0 faults , but on his replay you see that he has made actually 15 faults with the same time ! (and the replay is not broken this time lol) ! its not the first time i noticed this from this user plastikcity , i think 60 percent of his scores are cheated ! how is this possible and why user needs to make this ?

i also think too (agree with MurdocLoch) that such user should be banned from the leaderboards !

sorry that i have made this post here in the "User Created Tracks" Thread as i didnīt have known where to create as the most of you track Creators watching this Forum !

RetiredRonin
04-18-2013, 06:04 PM
hey guys i make this thread now that it seems that RedLynx are not interrested in , not sure ? i have reported this also "Leaderboard Scoring [Report Bad Scores Here]" in this Thread !

We are actually very interested in this. This user also has the number 1 time in one of my tracks as well.

WakeXT
04-18-2013, 06:07 PM
People having 0 faults and a better time than their replay is showing when you try to watch it might not be indicative of cheating, that's the server's fault for not using the right replay.
I've had this happen a few times with people on my friends list whose other times are legitimate and with working replays corresponding to their best time.

I agree with banning people from the leader boards who got nothing but corrupt replays with the rider crashing somewhere on the track and having at times impossible scores.

However in one instance a player got nothing but corrupt replays but he only set times ranked under 100-150s most of the time - not sure if he's cheating and tries to make it seem legitimate or if his system/connection is at fault.
Since I'm uncertain about that, I'd rather PM a Dev/CM with the name of the player than name calling him in the "Leaderboard Scoring [Report Bad Scores Here]"-thread.

ConfusedMuscles
04-18-2013, 06:11 PM
It may not mean they cheated. On my first track Acrophobia I got 60 faults my first run, which I later improved to 2. If you watch the replay it still shows my 60 fault run.

rlmergeuser
04-18-2013, 06:28 PM
hmmm but what makes me wounder are that i personal have noticed this things especially on user plastikcity !

on this track:

Leaderboard 0 faults 2:29.524

replay 15 faults 2:29.524

how are we to explain the different ?

as i said noticed this especially on this user on more tracks as well ! in my opinion there is definetly something wrong !

rlmergeuser
04-18-2013, 06:34 PM
i agree with confused and Wake. more or less its an issue with the leaderboards. because i have like 8 or so tracks as of late and steve_255 is mainly the top player of my tracks. when my maps originally comes out, the leaderboards says he got about 0 faults. click on his replay which isnt broken, he really has like 4-5 faults maybe more. i think leader boards just need an update. not baggin on steve, hes a really good player. but i dont see him as a cheater ^^.

also in a few of the older maps on XBLA this happens in the replays i had seen it as well.. so leaderboards > cheating. really waiting on that update shifty ^^.

LukeMSki
04-18-2013, 06:35 PM
I have no idea, but the server probably doesn't update the leaderboard with the new replay so their old replay is still shown. Like I said, I really don't know.

ConfusedMuscles
04-18-2013, 06:54 PM
That is a bit strange it would have the same time in the replay but not faults.

rlmergeuser
04-18-2013, 06:56 PM
same user on Track "Lustige Talfahrt" (was the fastest i could find for now)

Leaderboard 0 faults 1:17.183

replay 5 faults 1:17.183

if it would have some differents in the time and faults i would probably agree , here you can see this as well , leaderboard 0 faults same time replay 5 faults exactly same time , maybe i see this with wrong eyes (donīt know) ?

maybe only shifty can find it out whats wrong there

rlmergeuser
04-19-2013, 04:40 PM
From what I've seen of plastikcity (broken replays constantly, even on my track Multiple Choice Exam in RL Picks, and stupid times) I feel there is foul play a gwarn

Edit. reading previous replies, it does look a lot like cheating/hacking but in a way that isnt too obvious and easily overlooked. I'm not pointing the finger but I'm sure it's
Possible and therefore people will.

rlmergeuser
04-19-2013, 09:08 PM
From what I've seen of plastikcity (broken replays constantly, even on my track Multiple Choice Exam in RL Picks, and stupid times) I feel there is foul play a gwarn

Edit. reading previous replies, it does look a lot like cheating/hacking but in a way that isnt too obvious and easily overlooked. I'm not pointing the finger but I'm sure it's
Possible and therefore people will.

I've observed the same where plastikcity's replays are ALWAYS broken. If it was the odd one here and there, fine, but it's ALL the time, which is just plain odd to me.

rlmergeuser
04-20-2013, 06:28 PM
any news on this problem Shifty ?

there is an easy trial track "Cross-Country Chill" made by user psycad from yesterday (and some or a lot of the forum members have also drive) , watch again plastikcity :

leaderboard:

0 faults 02:06.088

replay this time are definetly not broken also :

2 faults 02:06.088

same problems as said above before !

there is definetly something wrong with this user because yesterday i have seen also an harder trial track (unfortunately i have forget the name at the moment) , the second place was on of the experienced great player from this forum (i donīt want say the name) ! place one was plastikcity with near 2 seconds faster , thats definetly not possible when the experienced great players from this forum drive this track near on limit ! i could understand a few milliseconds faster but near 2 seconds faster its not possible on this track ! (plastikcityīs replay was also broken there)

ConfusedMuscles
04-20-2013, 06:43 PM
Ok guys I am now positive that plastikcity is for sure cheating.

rlmergeuser
04-21-2013, 06:21 PM
again and again , when this user plastikcity gets stopped from RedLynx ? seems to me that i was right in the first post , and also only remove just leaderboards entrys from him after report donīt stop this !

there are an Track on TC (Supercross) "After Meltdown (SC)" , plastikcity leaderboard entry is definetly wrong again , 0 faults 01:01.840 (replay are also broken again) , thats 3 seconds faster than the second place , try to drive , 3 seconds faster than the second place its not possible also on this track ! it gets annoying now such cheat user , and if RedLynx donīt stop this user , he will do it (cheat) over and over again , as i said removing his wrong leaderboard entrys only , does not help !

rlmergeuser
04-25-2013, 04:51 PM
all i can see now are that the thread are useless , seen again enough cheats from plastikcity on many many tracks , i gets pissed of and tired from reporting this every time when nothing happens to them !

i see RL are not really interrested in this

congrats cheaters have won http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif