PDA

View Full Version : JoonazL's (TaxemicRaptor) tracks!

rlmergeuser
04-05-2013, 06:18 PM
This is my first track, it's quite short (really short actually) but a lot of time went into making it and finding out about editor stuff.

BPfUvrzAFgc
I don't know why the video is so choppy

My uPlay ID is TaxemicRaptor

I hope you all test out my track and give feedback!

Thanks.

rlmergeuser
04-05-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm gonna log onto uplay and check this out!
Is this your first track btw?

Update:
Played the track, and I must say it's fun but really short.
I like the alternative route system you had there, also the overall feel of the map was good.

The foreground was very detailed, however the background was pretty empty.
Next time you should try adding more trees in the background, or little things such as grass or random rocks. Adds to the whole feel of the map and makes it feel more organic.

rlmergeuser
04-05-2013, 07:24 PM

Update:
I like the alternative route system you had there, also the overall feel of the map was good.

Next time you should try adding more trees in the background, or little things such as grass or random rocks. Adds to the whole feel of the map and makes it feel more organic.
Yeah, this was my first track. Thanks for the feedback, going to use it for my next track!

rlmergeuser
04-05-2013, 07:32 PM

Update:

Yeah, this was my first track. Thanks for the feedback, going to use it for my next track!

Really good for a first track, much much better than all the crap that's on the TC. I think it only has 4 downloads cause you uploaded it when nobody could get on TC

s0ad667
04-06-2013, 01:52 AM
Short, but awesome visuals. Certainly much better for a first, than what the majority of people do. Keep it up. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/wink.gif

rlmergeuser
04-06-2013, 07:39 PM
I made a new, Hard-difficulty track called Harbor Climber!

http://puu.sh/2v4d8
The replay is bugged out, won't show me do anything but crash one first obstacle so here's a picture!

It's a lot longer, features some jumps and stuff. The medal times are kind of too easy, sorry about that!

I also released another track but it doesn't look nice so I didn't post it. :(

s0ad667
04-07-2013, 12:01 PM
Sweet map that harbor climber, played it yesterday. Btw, i liked your other one too, the one you're afraid of posting. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/razz.gif