PDA

View Full Version : Sparkling by xXRajadoXx

TheBlazeJp
04-05-2013, 07:41 AM
This is not my track.

It's track that I played a while back with a really nice driving line and awesome effects. It seems to have gone very much under the radar and from what I know dissapeared from the highest rated quickly, or maybe never even got into it.

I am glad I caught this because I enjoyed spending a while on it getting a nice run.

You guys should give it a download and play through, I can appreciate a nice driving line with sweet looking custom effects.

JyxYlUdWMq0

If you guys know of any more pure "speedrunning" tracks that have gone under the radar, Please let me know i'll be happy to play them.

rlmergeuser
04-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Yeah this is a great track, the effects are amazing.

However, I feel that these harder tracks are never gonna get anywhere up the rating system, it's much easier to throw together a crappy medium hold accelerate to win track than a hard/extreme with clever obstacles.

More people will play the medium speed track, rate it 5 stars and push all the good tracks like this one down...

TheBlazeJp
04-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Yeah this is a great track, the effects are amazing.

However, I feel that these harder tracks are never gonna get anywhere up the rating system, it's much easier to throw together a crappy medium hold accelerate to win track than a hard/extreme with clever obstacles.

More people will play the medium speed track, rate it 5 stars and push all the good tracks like this one down...

Yeah I feel that's how it is also, A lot of the tracks on the highest rated shouldn't really be there, In my own opinion off course.

I just find it a shame tracks like this can get lost..