PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Private Party

rlmergeuser
03-22-2013, 08:31 PM
Hi. I've tried everything.
I've opened the suggested ports on the router, but still i get the error about NAT configuration.
Me and my friend been trying out stuff for the past 2 days, and we can't connect to a private party no matter what.
I know i've opened the ports correctly 'cause i have a teamspeak server running on this computer and those ports i opened myself.
So, getting tired of trying stuff. Will there be any patch for this?
Thanks in advance.

rlmergeuser
03-22-2013, 08:37 PM
I am said friend, I can connect to a quick match and download tracks no problem, but we just can't connect into a game together, it's getting rather annoying :\

rlmergeuser
03-22-2013, 08:49 PM
I am said friend, I can connect to a quick match and download tracks no problem, but we just can't connect into a game together, it's getting rather annoying :\

Yeah, it's awful. The ports suggested are the XBOX ports, these problems are, quite literally, unique to this game. I've never seen a PC game's multiplayer be this finicky, ever. The PC is not a 360, they need to fix this and open up the multiplayer connection capability.

rlmergeuser
03-22-2013, 09:49 PM

Yeah, it's awful. The ports suggested are the XBOX ports, these problems are, quite literally, unique to this game. I've never seen a PC game's multiplayer be this finicky, ever. The PC is not a 360, they need to fix this and open up the multiplayer connection capability.
I agrre, every single game nowadays use UPnP connections to PC, so why not follow the others?
Anyway, i knew those were the xbox ports, but still, they're opened... What's the excuse now? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_neutral.gif

rlmergeuser
03-24-2013, 08:53 PM
any news? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/think.gif

rlmergeuser
03-25-2013, 04:10 PM
any news? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/think.gif
Not really, i got tired of trying. I was trying to open all the ports on my localhost. But i also got stuck cause my router doesn't allow me to DMZ any ip.
So, i cannot open my NAT, and since they say that i can't have a sctrict NAT, i gave up.
But one thing i found is that they're using ports around 50000-60000.
I guess they're picking some random ports around that. Someone wrote to open a specific port around 52000 if i'm not mistaken, but as far as i can tell, he doesn't have the right info, cause the ports are random picked.

rlmergeuser
03-25-2013, 06:06 PM
I've been having the same problems as above, but the odd thing is when we both (my friend and I) went into a public match we were matched up together. Which is weird because if we tried to start a private match, we received the incompatible NAT error.

rlmergeuser
03-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Me and my friend tried that as well, we didn't have your luck, but we matched other people.
I seriously doubt that this part was tested when the game was in BETA.