PDA

View Full Version : Ok, now how do I access all my pre-order content?

rlmergeuser
03-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Great, thanks to some forum help, I found out there is a patcher in the game directory. Cool, so I ran it and updated to version 1.02.... Now where is all the pre-order stuff I'm supposed to have?

P.S. - Add a link to the patcher on the Uplay UI. People should not have to scour the interwebs to find solutions to games they buy.

RetiredRonin
03-21-2013, 11:18 PM
Preorder Content:
To access the Royal Ride/Classic Trials HD Scorpion (Please note that the bike must be unlocked through the single player game first)
Single Player - Garage - My Bikes - Scorpion 450cc - Complete Makeovers - Complete Makeovers - Gold Bike Makeover

To access bonus rims:
Single Player - Garage - My Bikes - (select a bike) - Metal Parts - Front Wheel/Rear Wheel

To access player costumes:
Single Player - Garage - Mt Rider - Full Outfits

rlmergeuser
03-21-2013, 11:36 PM
None of this shows up... Why would that be? I noticed in my original receipt email, I received a code, but when I put that code it, it tells me the code is invalid and has already been used. I "assumed" that would be me, even though I never saw an area to input the code... So how do I "activate" all the stuff I paid for?

rlmergeuser
03-21-2013, 11:43 PM
So you say the RoyalRide-Bike has to be unlocked through the singleplayer game.
Can you please tell me how exactly?

rlmergeuser
03-22-2013, 04:21 PM
So, I have patch 1.0.2, I've unlocked all the stuff, and I pre-ordered, but when I go to the garage, I don't see any of the options that you're talking about for the pre order content. There is no option for full outfits, or complete makeovers on my garage. (Pre-ordered through uplay, not steam)

RetiredRonin
03-22-2013, 04:29 PM
None of this shows up... Why would that be? I noticed in my original receipt email, I received a code, but when I put that code it, it tells me the code is invalid and has already been used. I "assumed" that would be me, even though I never saw an area to input the code... So how do I "activate" all the stuff I paid for?

The code that you got should be the one tied to your account. I am documenting reports of issues with preorder content not being available for all users who preordered and I will do my best to get you more info on this as soon as possible.

rlmergeuser
03-25-2013, 02:29 PM
So you say the RoyalRide-Bike has to be unlocked through the singleplayer game.
Can you please tell me how exactly?

Both the Royal Ride and the Trials HD bike are in fact just reskins of the Scorpion 450cc, which you acquire by beating the B License test.

rlmergeuser
03-25-2013, 11:45 PM
So, I have patch 1.0.2, I've unlocked all the stuff, and I pre-ordered, but when I go to the garage, I don't see any of the options that you're talking about for the pre order content. There is no option for full outfits, or complete makeovers on my garage. (Pre-ordered through uplay, not steam)

Just like to say that I am also having this exact issue.