PDA

View Full Version : cd key in use ... ONE BS AFTER ANOTHER WITH THIS !!!!!!!!!

rlmergeuser
03-21-2013, 08:47 AM
NO PRE-ORDER BONUS FOR ME I GUESS

http://i50.tinypic.com/1jm7fs.jpg

LAST EVER GAME IVE BUYING FROM YOU GUYS ! far out .. cdkey in use.. threw steam > no pre-order bonus .. THANKS ALOT !

UseLessUK
03-21-2013, 08:55 AM
Greetings,

Well I bought the game through steam and I didn't have to enter anything, the bonus stuff was just there when I started the game after the update downloaded.

Are you trying to re-enter the CD Key for the game or some other key you were sent?

If you're using the key for the game then the message is correct as you've already used the key to activate the game.

When I get in from work I'll check to see if I have another key to use for the bonus stuff.

rlmergeuser
03-21-2013, 08:58 AM
i read in the steam community discussions that to get the pre-order bouus content you have to go to the activation screen and put your code in there. it came from a RedLynx developer

ShiftySamurai 11 hours ago
Hey TroySanders,

Please enter the key you were given into Options > Activation and entering your key again. You should then be able to find your preorder content by navigating to Single Player > Garage.

As you have already purchased games through Uplay, but you purchased Trials Evolution Gold Edition through Steam, it's possible that they are under two separate Uplay accounts.

Best,
ShiftySamurai
RedLynx, a Ubisoft Studio
Last edited by ShiftySamurai; 11 hours ago

UseLessUK
03-21-2013, 09:44 AM
Greetings,

Have you checked your garage?

Where are my preorder items?
We did not include preorder items in the BETA, but donít worry, all preorder items will be available to players who preordered on launch day. All you need to do is install the Day 1 patch and preorder items are automatically added to your Garage. Note that in case of bike parts or bike makeovers you need to unlock the correct bike in the game before you will be able to view or user the items.

rlmergeuser
03-22-2013, 04:48 AM
Greetings,

Have you checked your garage?

Where are my preorder items?
We did not include preorder items in the BETA, but donít worry, all preorder items will be available to players who preordered on launch day. All you need to do is install the Day 1 patch and preorder items are automatically added to your Garage. Note that in case of bike parts or bike makeovers you need to unlock the correct bike in the game before you will be able to view or user the items.

YES I HAVE ... no pre-oder bonus's in there !!! i got riped off.. lol do the right thing by pre-ordering to support the developers AND GET SHAFTED

TORRENT it > play for FREE and get ALL DLC / Pre-oder content ... wdf is wrong with the world these days