PDA

View Full Version : Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Beta Build Off Winners

RetiredRonin
03-18-2013, 05:33 PM
http://www.redlynx.com/images/stories/games/trialsevogoldedition/BetaBuildOff.jpg

The dust has settled, the spanners and wrenches have been put aside, and now it's time to see where the builders have placed. The close of the Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Beta on March 14th also saw the close of the first Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Track building competition. The Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Beta Build Off left us with some nice tracks to check out, but sadly only three could come away on top, so let’s count ‘em down!

Coming in at third and walking away with a signed Trials Concept art print & a Trials t-shirt is Murdoc Loch with his challenging extreme track Working Stiff.

WS8e3FDYf_o

Barely squeezing past Murdoc once the votes were counted, and taking home a signed concept art print, Trials t-shirt and Trials Evolution: Gold Edition Steel Book is Biohazard by LostTechnique.

IVbFMu_u6HY

And finally, the grand prize winner with all the prizes above, plus a Trials Hoodie & Trials Evolution Gold Edition Gold Medal, is nannerdw with his track Sushi Business!

kB8muvryOPA

Congrats to our winners, and be sure to grab these tracks off of Trials Evolution: Gold Edition's Track Central when the game launches on March 21st! Game on, Trialers.

xXRajadoXx
03-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Congratulations to the winners, very good tracks! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

LukeMSki
03-18-2013, 06:06 PM
The winners were obviously going to be good Xbox creators that decided to build for PC.

ConfusedMuscles
03-18-2013, 06:39 PM
Totally called this.

LostTechnique
03-18-2013, 06:45 PM
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_surprised.gif Well I guess all that hard work paid off then. Thanks a million to whom ever at RL voted for my track, much appreciated! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/wink.gif

Congrats to Murdoc and nanner, well deserved.

Time for me to get back in the editor I think..

nannerdw
03-18-2013, 06:56 PM
W00t! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif
Thank you so much to the people at Redlynx, and congrats to Murdoc and LostTechnique. I had a really good feeling it would come down to the three of us. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cool.gif

rlmergeuser
03-18-2013, 08:33 PM
While these are all good tracks, I do think it is abit sad that all the winners of the buildoff are already experienced trackcreators from the 360. I mean of course the tracks these guys create are going to be one of the better, because they have worked with the editor for almost a year and pretty much know how it is done. Do correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that this competition was held to see what all the new creators from the pc could make within the first coupple of weeks, using the pc compateble level editor.

This beta build off pretty much turned out to be a competition held for the greater creators porting over from 360, rather then a competition held for the new creators on the pc who has no experience. It is obvious that these guys have no chance against the others, atleast not within the first two weeks. I did not enter the build off, but if I did as a new unexperienced player, I would feel kinda cheated. It is like I would go up against a pro bmx guy where we would see who would first land a doubble backflip. Where I have close to zero experience with bmx, only able to cycle back and forth. While the pro bmx guy has practice doing backflips for months. Not really fair is it? I wonder who would win.

Of course you do not expect the quallity of the levels coming from the new pc creators to be as high as the best rated tracks on the 360 trackcentral, since they are unexperienced as I said earlier. But atleast put this into consideration when you pick the winner levels: Sure the track this new guy created was pretty good, but not as good as the level from the experienced creator. Try to look at it this way, the unexperienced creator freaking learned the whole editor from scratch, thought of an idea for a level and built it without not much more feedback then he got from the two weeks of beta. He probebly went through dozen of videos on tips and tricks, not to mention all the tutorial videos on RedLynxTV. I bet he put in a heck more hours in the level then the other guy did. Due to trial and error, not know what does and does not work, and such. That, right there, is a pretty big accomplishment and should be rewarded.

I am not hating on the guys who made the winning tracks, but in my mind I think you should have picked only one level from the guys you know are old creators from 360, and then focused on the greatest tracks created from the new guys on pc. I do get that you can not know for sure who has experience within the editor from the 360, but come on, it is not really that hard, is it?

This competition was probebly suppose to motivate new players on the pc to get into the editor and make awesome tracks to submit, but it kinda failed in the end when it turned out that non of the tracks from the new creators even made it in the top 3. If tried my luck as an editor I sure as hell would not be motivated knowing that I would not stand a chance against these guys in future competitions unless I nolife the editor for weeks.

I would also like to know why you picked these tracks and what you based your desicsions on. What made the tracks in the top 3 greater then the tracks who did not make it in. Did you expect as high quality as from the 360 or what happend? I would really like to know how you guys did this.

Anyways, congratulations to the winners and I am really happy that you came from the 360 to make us some great tracks on the pc, looking forward to them. I also think the guys who did not make it into the top 3 did a teriffic job on their levels. I specially like the maps by Fuzzylogic (Final Impact), Kazeoku (Trial by Donky) and Maxitag114 (Super Mario World). I was certain atleast one of these guys would win. They did a great job and sure show alot of potential.

s0ad667
03-18-2013, 08:44 PM
Congrats, guys. All three totally deserved it. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif

EDIT: @ThisIsAllMeBaby

I don't think it would be a good idea to exclude people because they were more experienced. As i see it, thankfully those experienced people grabbed the chance and took part in this, so we got to play some great maps before the game even comes out.

cris-tan10
03-18-2013, 09:00 PM
Well deserved, sadly I didn't got to play any of the winner tracks, but they look really good.

RetiredRonin
03-18-2013, 09:07 PM
The point of this contest was not just to get players to get into the editor, it was also to get some good UGC onto Track Central so that people will have more things to play, and to be able to see the kind of tracks that it is possible to make with the editor.

Everyone at RedLynx was allowed to vote on his/her favorite tracks and the guys based their decisions on things like line, decoration, and lighting. Everyone that entered had to have preordered Trials Evolution Gold Edition, so disregarding tracks from players who have experience in the Trials editor seems a bit unethical to me.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I do not use the Trials Evolution Gold Edition editor the same way that I used the Trials Evolution editor. I have a bit of 3DsMax/Cinema 4D/Maya/Blender experience, so I use the mouse and keyboard and I find it a bit more intuitive, especially when moving and rotating pieces. It's a completely different experience while using the same tools, as they have been customized for the PC.

rlmergeuser
03-18-2013, 09:27 PM
Gratz to the winners http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif very cool maps.

Learned a bit late about the contest and didn't have that much time left, but I still entered the contest myself aswell with my map "Hurricane!". I think it's a pretty neat map for the first try with the small amount of time I had http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif learned my way around the editor a bit and managed to get a few things going like a somewhat different gamemode, random fireworks, following rain effects, thunder with light effects and some small other stuff.

ConfusedMuscles
03-18-2013, 09:33 PM
While these are all good tracks, I do think it is abit sad that all the winners of the buildoff are already experienced trackcreators from the 360. I mean of course the tracks these guys create are going to be one of the better, because they have worked with the editor for almost a year and pretty much know how it is done. Do correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that this competition was held to see what all the new creators from the pc could make within the first coupple of weeks, using the pc compateble level editor.

This beta build off pretty much turned out to be a competition held for the greater creators porting over from 360, rather then a competition held for the new creators on the pc who has no experience. It is obvious that these guys have no chance against the others, atleast not within the first two weeks. I did not enter the build off, but if I did as a new unexperienced player, I would feel kinda cheated. It is like I would go up against a pro bmx guy where we would see who would first land a doubble backflip. Where I have close to zero experience with bmx, only able to cycle back and forth. While the pro bmx guy has practice doing backflips for months. Not really fair is it? I wonder who would win.

Of course you do not expect the quallity of the levels coming from the new pc creators to be as high as the best rated tracks on the 360 trackcentral, since they are unexperienced as I said earlier. But atleast put this into consideration when you pick the winner levels: Sure the track this new guy created was pretty good, but not as good as the level from the experienced creator. Try to look at it this way, the unexperienced creator freaking learned the whole editor from scratch, thought of an idea for a level and built it without not much more feedback then he got from the two weeks of beta. He probebly went through dozen of videos on tips and tricks, not to mention all the tutorial videos on RedLynxTV. I bet he put in a heck more hours in the level then the other guy did. Due to trial and error, not know what does and does not work, and such. That, right there, is a pretty big accomplishment and should be rewarded.

I am not hating on the guys who made the winning tracks, but in my mind I think you should have picked only one level from the guys you know are old creators from 360, and then focused on the greatest tracks created from the new guys on pc. I do get that you can not know for sure who has experience within the editor from the 360, but come on, it is not really that hard, is it?

This competition was probebly suppose to motivate new players on the pc to get into the editor and make awesome tracks to submit, but it kinda failed in the end when it turned out that non of the tracks from the new creators even made it in the top 3. If tried my luck as an editor I sure as hell would not be motivated knowing that I would not stand a chance against these guys in future competitions unless I nolife the editor for weeks.

I would also like to know why you picked these tracks and what you based your desicsions on. What made the tracks in the top 3 greater then the tracks who did not make it in. Did you expect as high quality as from the 360 or what happend? I would really like to know how you guys did this.

Anyways, congratulations to the winners and I am really happy that you came from the 360 to make us some great tracks on the pc, looking forward to them. I also think the guys who did not make it into the top 3 did a teriffic job on their levels. I specially like the maps by Fuzzylogic (Final Impact), Kazeoku (Trial by Donky) and Maxitag114 (Super Mario World). I was certain atleast one of these guys would win. They did a great job and sure show alot of potential.

The winners tracks are going to be displayed in redlynx picks so of course people with previous experience are going to win. Letting someone win just because they show good potential is not the right way to pick a winner. None of the three tracks you listed where even close to the winners tracks that were chosen. Not taking anything away from those three guys as they are novices and will get better over time. Sure the competition was a good kickstart to get people building but by no means did that mean they should have expected to win against people with experience on 360. It's not the people on 360's fault that they also used the editor in 360. Redlynx picks is used to show the best of the best and three best entries were chosen. End of story.

MaTiSpOrT
03-19-2013, 12:15 AM
Congrats guys!! Great tracks!! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

BlastergamerX
03-19-2013, 06:11 AM
If I had gold edition I would run into the editor and make a first person shooter to show everyone what Evo can do! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

rlmergeuser
03-19-2013, 10:14 AM
2 weeks is more than enough to learn the editor if you're equal to the task. There are still some very bad tracks on Xbox track central after almost a year so you either have the skill or not.

wow http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_neutral.gif don't think a developer should ever make such a shallow and demotivating post; basically calling people unskilled for not getting up to par with the pro editors within 2 weeks in my eyes. I also have no clue how this correlates to poorly made tracks on the xbox track central. On top of that; yes, you could learn your way around the editor within 2 weeks, but within that time you also had to create a full track. How many people actually had 2 weeks? People also have other stuff to do than learn their way around the editor. I also highly doubt most of the ppl got the game day 1 and even less knew about the contest day 1.

I do agree with the way the contest was held and the winners that were chosen. From the entries I seen; their maps were definately my top 3. That post is aweful though.

rlmergeuser
03-19-2013, 10:18 AM
there are not many people on PC do we get the numbers of pre-orders? if there are many more players I'll perhaps it ... yet there are few tracks on PC download (about transmited video)

but I confess that I am tempted many PC Editor

rlmergeuser
03-19-2013, 11:37 AM
2 weeks is more than enough to learn the editor if you're equal to the task. There are still some very bad tracks on Xbox track central after almost a year so you either have the skill or not.

wow http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_neutral.gif don't think a developer should ever make such a shallow and demotivating post; basically calling people unskilled for not getting up to par with the pro editors within 2 weeks in my eyes. I also have no clue how this correlates to poorly made tracks on the xbox track central. On top of that; yes, you could learn your way around the editor within 2 weeks, but within that time you also had to create a full track. How many people actually had 2 weeks? People also have other stuff to do than learn their way around the editor. I also highly doubt most of the ppl got the game day 1 and even less knew about the contest day 1.

I do agree with the way the contest was held and the winners that were chosen. From the entries I seen; their maps were definately my top 3. That post is aweful though.

I think mutetus has a point, if after a year people are STILL pushing out terrible tracks then they clearly don't have what it takes to make tracks. What you have done is read the second sentence, then merged it with the first. But, I then disagree with the '2 weeks is enough to learn the editor', as lots of people have jobs and whatnot, so can't dedicate lots of time to the editor to learn the ins and outs. I'd only just started messing about with joints when the beta ended and my tracks were still a little.....naked where scenery was concerned and they needed a general cleanup.

Personally, I think there should have been 3 veteran builders chosen as they show the epic tracks that can be made in the editor given a lot of practice and 3 new to Trials builders chosen, but possibly given lesser prizes. Otherwise people who are new to Trials as a franchise (such as myself) will be put in the mindset that we will never be as great as the EggBox veterans and then most won't bother again. Honourable mentions for new builders would've been enough for me, to show that up and coming track makers have been taken notice of. I didn't submit my track because I knew that I'd have to be the last person on Earth to win, but even then I'd probably end up 4th.

But, yeah, those are just my thoughts on the matter.

s0ad667
03-19-2013, 01:02 PM
I submitted mine, even if i knew there wasn't a slightest chance to win. Just wanted to be part of the competition.

rlmergeuser
03-19-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm not entirely happy with the choice of winners. Doesn't seem overly fair giving prizes to people with spanners (sorry Murdoc) and although the comp details didn't specifically say anything about seasoned builders not winning, I thought this would be a good opportunity to really capture some new hearts. I for 1 won't be be holding out any hopes for any future comp entries of mine.

And...? Only featuring 3 tracks seems a little meek. Sure, prizes to the top 3 but at least give some other entrants something to take away from the comp? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif just a suggestion.

And... I can't wait to see the masses of keyboard fail replays on the hard/extreme winners! No medium winner!? Ha.

Ps, I certainly agree with Brian and Cookie

Jarr3tt88
03-19-2013, 04:57 PM
The guys complaining, I think you're COMPLETELY missing the whole point of this comp. It was to have QUALITY stuff for track central when Evo Gold goes live. Of course the 360 builders were going to win, they've been building for 3+ years!

Don't be discouraged, building takes time to fine tune and perfect. Thats what feedback is and where experience come in.

s0ad667
03-19-2013, 05:14 PM
I agree that it would be nice to have some kind of "honorable mention" to other entries, maybe the top ten or something.

rlmergeuser
03-19-2013, 05:37 PM
Don't be discouraged
I try not be but with results like that and responses from devs like the above it's hard not to be!

Jarr3tt88
03-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Don't be discouraged
I try not be but with results like that and responses from devs like the above it's hard not to be!

Seriously man? lol Did you honestly expect people with little to no experience to beat people with 3+ years? Come on.

You'll get to their level with hard work and dedication, it takes time.

rlmergeuser
03-19-2013, 06:03 PM
Seriously man? lol Did you honestly expect people with little to no experience to beat people with 3+ years? Come on.

You'll get to their level with hard work and dedication, it takes time.

No I didn't and that was my exact fear all the way through building my track. I accepted it would be the case and fairly so. What I did expect only had to be a crumb of recognition.

Unfortunately, I feel like this has turned into a race between the jocks and the special class. I think the best thing RL could do is 1. Acknowledge all entrants (unless there were 1000s of them, which I highly doubt.) and thank them for trying, manners cost nothing. And 2. Feature the best of the bad bunch as a reward for those novices, this atleast shows newcomers what a day or two can achieve in the editor, instead of 3+ years as you say.

RetiredRonin
03-19-2013, 06:09 PM
1. Acknowledge all entrants (unless there were 1000s of them, which I highly doubt.) and thank them for trying, manners cost nothing.

I do not have a full list of the entrants http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_asleep.gif'm not in Helsinki, and those are the guys who played/judged the tracks) so I can't post a full list of the tracks that were entered. I thought I said thank you in the OP, turns out I did not. That was an oversight on my part, and we do thank everyone for participating.

rlmergeuser
03-19-2013, 06:16 PM
1. Acknowledge all entrants (unless there were 1000s of them, which I highly doubt.) and thank them for trying, manners cost nothing.

I do not have a full list of the entrants http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_asleep.gif'm not in Helsinki, and those are the guys who played/judged the tracks) so I can't post a full list of the tracks that were entered. I thought I said thank you in the OP, turns out I did not. That was an oversight on my part, and we do thank everyone for participating.
Well that's great http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif and a fast response too, brilliant.

Do you have a "top X" like has been mentioned. If only it could serve as a loose measure of track quality for those who didn't win against those who did. I'd sure love to know how my track was received by the RL Office. Suggestion and request all in one sir http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

rlmergeuser
03-19-2013, 06:44 PM
Don't be discouraged

It's not the devs responses that bother me, it's those saying we should've expected veterans to win. That's rather big headed and takes something away from what I thought was a nice community.

rlmergeuser
03-19-2013, 07:02 PM
Don't be discouraged

It's not the devs responses that bother me, it's those saying we should've expected veterans to win. That's rather big headed and takes something away from what I thought was a nice community.
so basically your saying, where not aloud to have an opinion on who we think would win? that is just rude http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/naughty.gif
and this community is full of very nice people,and if you think that its not then go away

rlmergeuser
03-19-2013, 08:05 PM
Don't be discouraged

so basically your saying, where not aloud to have an opinion on who we think would win? that is just rude http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/naughty.gif
and this community is full of very nice people,and if you think that its not then go away

I beg to differ. When someone said they thought it was a shame new track builders weren't in the top 3, another poster came along with 'you should've expected it', that's not an opinion. If you wish to read what I have written in that way then that's your prerogative. But don't tell me where to go, or what to do, because you are basically telling me I can't have my opinion if it is at odds with yours.

But, it's done now, so I'm going to leave it there.

rlmergeuser
03-20-2013, 12:03 AM
Dang, those cakes filled with euros must not have reached the Helsinki offices in time.

Congratulations on placing, Murdoch, nanner and Technique. Good stuff. I really enjoyed playing nanner's level (and it was purty); I need to remember to play Murdoch's and Technique's when Track Central comes back.

Glad I entered. But it will be nice to try my hand at another, hopefully better, track without the pressures of a deadline.

-----------

I'm going to be self-indulgent now, and reflect on some of my track's many issues:
1) First obstacle was just stupid [I did make it less stupid on my last work day http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/razz.gif)... I thought, "wait, this giant hill smashing you into an awkwardly placed car... yeah, that's gonna put off almost everybody!" The rework did create a new problem. You were now being hurled into the edge of that off kilter ramp. I did add a way to slow down, but if you wanted the best time, haphazardly gunning it, hoping for the best, was the only option. Which was a bad thing.
2) Driving line was rough, the awkward positioning of things caused lots of jostling about. Counteracting those forces could be generously described as another part of the challenge, but it probably just frustrated most, and/or came off as badly designed or too random to many.
3) The split path between the railing shortcut and the lower path (just after you pass under the large ventilation shaft), was really ambiguous. There were no salient visual cues in that mess of collapsing building, to quickly read where to go next. That never really clicked in my brain [I must have been vaguely aware of this, as I did place arrow signs, which from replays, it appears that very few actually heeded/noticed xD).
4) The loop-like obstacle composed of many large rocks (that took forever to build "logically") rode really rough. It especially suffered from the aforementioned "jostling about" issue.
5) Collapsing highway idea was lazy (just needed a quick idea, so I could start learning and building). I tried to make the decor somewhat cogent, and lightly themed on each section. But it probably ended up being too random. Though, I still maintain that transitioning from collapsing highway to building falling over, to personal bunker, is sweet.
6) Ending meteorite strike event wasn't great looking. That could have been done better with more time. But I did that last, and focused on tweaking the track.
7) I should not have designed the obstacles around the limitations of the terrain I laid out. I.e. The stupid beginning obstacle should not have been there, but I really wanted to start up there for some reason. Also, I built obstacles around the highway segments I had placed somewhat randomly before starting. Next time, I'll primarily build for the obstacle and then design the terrain around it (if necessary).
8 ) The area between the rock pile loop and crashing through the building's window, was awful. I added that giant wooden ramp to make it a bit less awful, but I should have reworked that. Should have been a smooth transition, instead of a large drop onto flat, boring ground. See point 7.

I'm still quite proud of my front-wheel only railside shortcut at the end. I had that in mind from the beginning, and was delighted to find I could actually implement it, and that it worked reliably. Its huge fault, of course, was that no one understood how it was supposed to be approached, because that area was visually confusing and lacked visual guides. Oddly enough, doing upside-down grinds in SSX Tricky was the inspiration behind that rail shortcut. lol

--------

I'd also like to see a list of runners up. Even if all my track "earned" was a muffin thrown in disgust at the monitor, I'd like to know about it.

IFTHISTHENTHAT
03-20-2013, 12:42 AM
Congratulations to the winners!

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif

DJ_2wItchY
03-21-2013, 05:52 PM
congrats to the winners. dedication to the game and a lot of time put in to evo/HD has rewarded you. congrats guys and well deserved http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif

wasteofmoney29
03-24-2013, 11:16 AM
i tell u what dont supprise me is its the SAME PEOPLE who win every time..

TheBlazeJp
03-24-2013, 06:03 PM
W00t! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif
Thank you so much to the people at Redlynx, and congrats to Murdoc and LostTechnique. I had a really good feeling it would come down to the three of us. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cool.gif

I think everyone got this spot on,
Sushi business looks great and plays great, to be honest I'd rate it among my top 3 extremes iv'e played.

Biohazards driving line is also very nice, One of those tracks that you can happily sit down and enjoy playing for a while. I'm not sure if i can top 26.9 on it though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp4T_OfJ-HU

I enjoyed working stiff alot also, but I find that the harder the extreme the less time I spend on it, although I enjoy them when something gets close to ninja level 1 Its not a track I could spend alot of time on. Having said that the map looks and plays great http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

My Sushi Run:
MbVxa7Cu-_U

I still think I can take another second off...

Edit: I took 2 seconds off http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif [25.7]
But It would have been 3 seconds off and under 25
I got a big tire glitch at 22/23 seconds, My tire bobbled up and down on the plywood before the last ramp and I lost the speed needed to bunny hop off the last pipe all the way to the finish http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

Congrats LostTechnique, Murdoch and nanner http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

nannerdw
03-24-2013, 08:35 PM
Edit: I took 2 seconds off http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif [25.7]
But It would have been 3 seconds off and under 25
I got a big tire glitch at 22/23 seconds, My tire bobbled up and down on the plywood before the last ramp and I lost the speed needed to bunny hop off the last pipe all the way to the finish http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

Nice run http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif
If the tire catches on that part and slows you down again, try front flipping and letting the back tire catch on the other side of the pipe to propel you over.

Edit: Just took 2nd with 26.645s http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif

rlmergeuser
03-29-2013, 12:58 PM
10/10 would read again.

What an epic fail!

BlastergamerX
04-05-2013, 04:34 AM
nope, I don't think nannerdw, LostTechnique or Murdoc did ever won, and the point of this competition was to have RedLynx picks.
Get better in the editor and you'll have a better chance of winning next time!
RedLynx didn't ever made a non-public competiton, because then this would be real unfairness!

nannerdw
04-05-2013, 02:30 PM
nope, I don't think nannerdw, LostTechnique or Murdoc did ever won
Well, I won 2nd in Big Thrills, but that was like 2.5 years ago.

nannerdw
06-16-2013, 04:06 AM
I just got a mysterious package from Finland....
It's full of awesome swiggity swag!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/nannerdw/Trials%20Evolution/0341_small_zpsd35e2b91.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/nannerdw/Trials%20Evolution/0337_small_zps826b9588.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/nannerdw/Trials%20Evolution/0339_small_zpse291e290.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/nannerdw/Trials%20Evolution/0340_small_zps1f15a845.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/nannerdw/Trials%20Evolution/0342_small_zps0ddb06a3.jpg

Thanks for the awesome prizes, guys. I especially like that concept art poster http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cool.gif

BlastergamerX
06-16-2013, 07:46 AM
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/eek.gif

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif

rlmergeuser
06-16-2013, 08:54 AM
Some epic prizes.

ConfusedMuscles
06-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Wow, now I want to win the new comp even more now!

s0ad667
06-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Wow, sick stuff indeed. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif