PDA

View Full Version : Hacker/Cheater on online races

rlmergeuser
03-16-2013, 09:58 PM
Hey devs, a player named Marcell is hacking definately. His replays show proof, he finishes the level without getting to the finish. Amazing game by the way, I race online everyday. My racers are: Ton Pere, Ta Mere, Ta Soeur. Anyways his replays are on the dates of March 15 and March 16. Thanks for your time, LOVE the game!!!

rlmergeuser
03-26-2013, 10:59 AM
Hi Matlau3333,
hi devs!

Hey devs, a player named Marcell is hacking definately. His replays show proof, he finishes the level without getting to the finish.
Confirmed at level "Slippery Slopes" on 26th of March. He just drops off the track at the very beginning and finishes in 13.6 seconds.

Either this is still the ranking bug or he is really cheating...

My racers are: Ton Pere, Ta Mere, Ta Soeur.
Your racing times are fabulous btw.

Regards
Runner

rlmergeuser
03-26-2013, 11:18 AM
Argh!
Same happens in the "Logging Area". He (Marcell) gets stuck and the just "pops off" after 21 seconds.
Doesn't look like a bug anymore...

Not that I'm anywhere near the times of matlau3333 but this just isn't fair (or the aforementioned bug).
Regards
Runner

RetiredRonin
03-26-2013, 01:15 PM
Don't worry, sirs! We'll get it taken care of.

rlmergeuser
03-28-2013, 11:54 PM
Thank you very much ShiftySamurai for taking the time to look into it. Getting the fastest time on 1 race is not a big deal, it's the concept of cheating that bothered me. I appreciate the feedback, and thank you very much BahamasRunner for the compliment!!

rlmergeuser
03-29-2013, 11:40 AM
And a thanx from me to ShiftySamurai too.
Anyone knows if this is still the ranking bug or real cheating?

Regards
Runner