PDA

View Full Version : What do you as a community want to see?

rlmergeuser
03-09-2013, 10:17 PM
Hello everyone. Name's yurf. I've been an unknown name in the gaming world for a long time, but this game is making me want to change that. I was a huge lover of Trials HD on the 360, but two years ago I upgraded to PC, and haven't looked back.

Lets get to the point. What I'm asking is what do you players want to see being done? Tutorials per track with or without commentary? Consistent streaming? Reviews and videos of tracks?

Essentially, would you want to watch?

Cheers,
Yurf.

Morfyboy
03-09-2013, 10:28 PM
there are alot of current channels that do track videos..tutorials with commentary would be a good thing so long as you know and understand the editor properly...But, out of your choices, and myself sticking to the xbox, i would go for streaming...i personally have my twitch set up ready for my own streaming channel..thisw being when i have the funds...im a 40 year family man, so money is tight atm... So, ........ stream...have fun... get parties going at weekends for a few hours....the views will pour in....

rlmergeuser
03-12-2013, 10:38 AM
Something I'd love to see;

Tutorials on how to make levels with the editor. How to make a basic track - how to make certain features that could be good in levels, etc.