PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr Florin Boitor

sdcruz
05-31-2004, 03:33 AM
On behave of this board, I would like to say that it is of utmost importance that a pure dynamic campaign be the heart of this simulation. No doubt we are of extreme gratitude for your teams efforts in bringing us SH3, but these efforts will be a complete waste if there is no dynamic campaign.
Please make this your most important priority. Game play over eye candy thats all we ask from you and your team.

Thank you for your time,
Regards,
Prospective SilentHunter3 simmers

sdcruz
05-31-2004, 03:33 AM
On behave of this board, I would like to say that it is of utmost importance that a pure dynamic campaign be the heart of this simulation. No doubt we are of extreme gratitude for your teams efforts in bringing us SH3, but these efforts will be a complete waste if there is no dynamic campaign.
Please make this your most important priority. Game play over eye candy thats all we ask from you and your team.

Thank you for your time,
Regards,
Prospective SilentHunter3 simmers

ashbery76
05-31-2004, 08:23 AM
I think he heard the 10,000 time about dynamic campaign.No matter how many time a few moan about it, it won't make a difference.

Egan2.0
05-31-2004, 11:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ashbery76:
I think he heard the 10,000 time about dynamic campaign.No matter how many time a few moan about it, it won't make a difference.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I kinda agree. I'm pretty sure he knows how we feel. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

RedTerex
05-31-2004, 03:21 PM
Please try to be a litle more optomistic.
We are after all the customers and as folklaw goes the customer is always right.

Customer services and client requirements are fundemental business basics that "hold water" on all spectrums of supply and demand.

It should be quite obvious to Mr Boitor and his team by our posts what our requirements are. And beleive me when I say that our posts ARE important to them just as much as they are to us.

All game developers strive for feedback such as ours to perfect the product they are attempting to market, and boy have they had some feedback !

I think that they have taken all our posts onboard as posative feedback towards the product that is being developed, for without this feedback they are pretty much on their own.
This is not the case.

Sound reasoning, debate, and request now dictate that a Dynamic Campaign should be included as it is a marketable feature.

Regards

RedTerex

CB..
05-31-2004, 05:25 PM
by the sounds of the details so far given i think they would have to remake half the game in order to incorporate a dynamic campaign...it's not likely to happen i imagine.
still nothing wrong with the sub interior etc..won't catch me complaining about that aspect..!! best modelling ive ever seen..

RedTerex
05-31-2004, 11:52 PM
If that is the case then CB; RE:Them having to remake half the sim to incorporate a Dynamic Campaign' then I also fear that it will not be done, as I could only envisage that schedules and budgets have to be adhered to with the release of this Game.

So 'eye candy' may have it then if this is indeed so.

If it 'feels' like piloting a real sub ' per ce ' and enjoyment comes a plentiful from what has been stated to be the best subsim ever..then much will be forgiven.