PDA

View Full Version : Mike's DonkeyChallange! First track

rlmergeuser
03-06-2013, 11:42 PM
Greetings guys!
Finally finished and uploaded my track!

The track is called DonkeyChallange01
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7828/trialsfmx20130306223955.jpg

Please rate and give feedback here if possible.
Thank you!

ConfusedMuscles
03-07-2013, 03:04 AM
I will be honest. One of the most annoying tracks I have ever played. I feel like lots of the obstacles were really inconsistent and awkward just for the sake of making them hard. I personally attempted to finish it but I timed out after passing at least 10 obstacles. I realize this is your first track so I am sure you will improve in the future. Make more consistent obstacles. A track that is near impossible to zero fault is not a good thing. Someone with high enough skill should be able to 0 fault a created track. Also I don't even see your name on the leaderboard.

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 09:59 AM
I will be honest. One of the most annoying tracks I have ever played. I feel like lots of the obstacles were really inconsistent and awkward just for the sake of making them hard. I personally attempted to finish it but I timed out after passing at least 10 obstacles. I realize this is your first track so I am sure you will improve in the future. Make more consistent obstacles. A track that is near impossible to zero fault is not a good thing. Someone with high enough skill should be able to 0 fault a created track. Also I don't even see your name on the leaderboard.

Thanks for the feedback.
However this track is possible to 0 fault I know that because - every track is.

I think the leaderboards are bugged cause people have finished it and nobody's on them.
Yes some obstacles are hard, but they're not just hard for the sake of being hard. Play any extreme track and you get the exact same thing - or even worse, with stupid turns and messed up driving lines. I tried beating the track with FRAPS running so I can show people each obstacle, but I couldn't finish it in time due to the stuttering I was getting with fraps.

SN00GAN5
03-07-2013, 07:22 PM
i timed out on the ramp where you jump and try and land your back wheel on the wooden ledge. too hard for me xD

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 07:30 PM
i timed out on the ramp where you jump and try and land your back wheel on the wooden ledge. too hard for me xD

That's actually not THAT bad IMO. Takes a bit of practice, but from experience, I think the bridge jump is x100 harder. I hated that one so frigging much...

I tried recording with fraps but i was getting weird stutter - even though fraps said I was running at 58 FPS... grrrr

SN00GAN5
03-07-2013, 08:40 PM
Lol I had over 150 faults on it, just couldn't do it :/

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Lol I had over 150 faults on it, just couldn't do it :/

Ill try making a video, hopefully it won't be too laggy http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/wink.gif

SN00GAN5
03-07-2013, 08:50 PM
How far from the end was I?

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 09:20 PM
How far from the end was I?

Ummm. 9 checkpoints away lol