PDA

View Full Version : Can't activate my key!

rlmergeuser
03-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Hello,
at first I want to say that im from Germany and my English isn't the best... http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/confused.gif
I have some trouble with my key. I bought Trials Evolution Gold Edition (PC) on Steam. After I bought the game, I got a key. When I started the game for the first time, I created a Uplay Account. I activated the game in my new Uplay Account and activated the game with the key I got after I started the game (not the Key I got after buying the game). I hope you know what I mean, I'm talking about the key which popped up in a small window after I started the game. After the activation on Uplay, I was able to start the game. In the menu of the game, I found an option where I can activate my game too. I tried to activate the game with both of my keys. The game don't want to accept the key I got while buying the game. After that, I tried to use the other key I got while starting the game for the first time (the key I already used for Uplay). When I use the Uplay-key, the game says that this key is already in use...

Im a bit confused right now. Is this a bug in the beta? Do I have to activate the key ingame after activating the game on Uplay? I think I have to activate the game ingame because I haven't got the Preorder-Bonus "The Royal Ride". Or will get this features after the official release? I hope you can help me....

PS: Sorry for my bad english again. :/ I hope I picked the right folder for this thread.

Best regards from Germanyyy!! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/wink.gif

RetiredRonin
03-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Your game should already be fully activated. The in-game menu is for preorder bonuses that will be sent at launch.

rlmergeuser
03-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Thank you!!! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif
Can you tell me why I got two keys? Is it right that one key was for the registration on steam and one for Uplay?
Will I get the Preorder-Bonus-Key via E-Mail after the release?

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Hey, sorry to necro a thread like this, but I have an issue related to this. See, I haven't recieved any activation keys, after buying the gold edition off steam. There is no "View CD Key" option. What do? :s

UseLessUK
03-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Greetings,

In steam if you click the game in the left window and it's info then shows in the right window, while viewing your game library. There should be an option on a menu on the right for 'Key'. Clicking this then shows you the game Key, or even right clicking the game in the list on the left pops up a menu and on said menu is an option to view the key.

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 12:30 PM
That's what I mean by there is no "view key" That tab isn't there. I've found several posts on the steam forums about people having the same issues, but I haven't been able to find any solutions...

rlmergeuser
03-07-2013, 08:28 PM
The CD-Key should be accessible via the link section on the right side in the game library when trials (or any other game) is selected.