PDA

View Full Version : Uploading own maps - question

rlmergeuser
03-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Just made my first map, seems quite nice so I wanted to upload it...
I tried passing the map - and no joke - after 2 hours I can't clear the f***erk... I can clear all the obstacles when in practice but when it comes to actual recording - hell no...

I'm wondering can you upload a track that hasn't been cleared by you?
For me the amount of faults run out and I tried uploading but kept getting a failed upload message.

Thanks

Oski
03-03-2013, 12:15 AM
No pass - no upload.

rlmergeuser
03-03-2013, 12:16 AM
No pass - no upload.

Thanks, I guess I need to add just one more checkpoint...

cris-tan10
03-03-2013, 12:18 AM
No pass - no upload.
I have another question about track uploads but I don't wanna start a new thread, I can pass my track but when I press submit track it says check your connection, or something like that, but my connection is just fine, what to do?

rlmergeuser
03-03-2013, 12:36 AM
No pass - no upload.
I have another question about track uploads but I don't wanna start a new thread, I can pass my track but when I press submit track it says check your connection, or something like that, but my connection is just fine, what to do?

Passed my track, have the same issue...

cris-tan10
03-03-2013, 01:00 AM
No pass - no upload.

Passed my track, have the same issue...

I know this sound cruel, but thank God you have that issue. Then i'm not the only one. My track is a lvl 2 I think so passing it so many times to having it not being able to share is a pain in the a#@. I also don't get why redlynx doesn't have answers for any issues. If you look through the gold thread you see over 10 issues unanswered, I know it's a beta, but this is getting real frustrating....