PDA

View Full Version : need help

orgonist
03-01-2013, 11:03 PM
im playing this game on a laptop and i know not the best to game on but i can run skyrim perfectly no lags jsut like borderlands 2 dead island dead space 3 even diablo 3 runs smoothly i got an acer aspire v3-531 can some1 tell me why the graphics sow me random blocks instead of track?

and will the video option be better in the future or ?

orgonist
03-02-2013, 01:10 AM
plz help

rlmergeuser
03-02-2013, 03:05 AM
There's a search button, go find threads similar to the problem you're having (and there aren't even that many threads here, why not check ones complaining about performance issues?) and go hang out in the Support board. Jesus. And there are already threads about the low performance of this game, why didn't you just go into one of those instead of starting yet another bloody thread about the EXACT. SAME. THING?

Also, if it's in General Discussion and not the Support board, next to nobody's gonna click on a forum post that says "need halp plz lol <3", your best bet is to give a decent title to the thread detailing exactly what your problem is and, if it's not too much effort, give more details in the body of the message. Also posting it in the right section (http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=92) will work wonders. And don't make a new thread there, you have one here now, be happy with what you have, maybe PM a moderator and get him to move it to that board.

From what you've given me I can see you can play Skyrim and Borderlands 2. You know, I can too and I can also play Evo Gold with no problems so clearly you should too! Except I have a gaming rig and you have a laptop, of which we don't know anything other than it can play other games. Get Speccy (https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download), run it, wait for it to finish scanning your hardware and save your info as a TXT file. Open the TXT file, copy all of it, go to pastebin.com, paste it there, click Submit, paste your link here and hey ho, pip and dandy, the developers have info they can actually use to try to help you and also some hardware they need to improve support with for the actual release.

I hope you found this post helpful and not overly aggressive.

<3 from Alessandr0