PDA

View Full Version : Non-steam shortcut?

rlmergeuser
03-01-2013, 01:09 AM
I know this is kind of an odd question, but is there a way to at this game to you Steam library as a non-steam game? I tried, but the shortcut for Trials only takes you to uPlay where you have to click Play and Steam doesn't really like (read: recognize) that... Anyone?

rlmergeuser
03-01-2013, 01:16 AM
I know this is kind of an odd question, but is there a way to at this game to you Steam library as a non-steam game? I tried, but the shortcut for Trials only takes you to uPlay where you have to click Play and Steam doesn't really like (read: recognize) that... Anyone?

I have the Steam version. It still takes me to UPlay, where I have to click Play.

rlmergeuser
03-01-2013, 02:19 AM

I have the Steam version. It still takes me to UPlay, where I have to click Play.
And it doesn't say you are playing Trials?

rlmergeuser
03-01-2013, 02:25 AM
Here this is what I added to steam to get the steam overlay to work: Your path to where you installed Trials then datapack\trialsFMX.exe It will still launch UPlay but when you launch Trials from UPlay the Steam overlay works.

rlmergeuser
03-01-2013, 05:11 AM
And it doesn't say you are playing Trials?[/quote]

I assume it says I'm playing Trials. The overlay works anyway.

rlmergeuser
03-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Here this is what I added to steam to get the steam overlay to work: Your path to where you installed Trials then datapack\trialsFMX.exe It will still launch UPlay but when you launch Trials from UPlay the Steam overlay works.
Yea, I did that before and it didn't work, but suddenly now it does.