PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with my question!

Thomas_Haggblom
03-21-2004, 08:30 AM
When i take off the Heinkel bomber or the Tb bomber in IL 2 Forgotten Battles, I can start and close the engines. But in the air or in the ground after landing, if I close the engines, i can't start them anymore. In my difficulty settings, the "complex engine management" and "separate engine start" are off. I am using the "I" key to start the engines and the problem is not with the one-engined planes. Please help me with my newbie question!!!

Thomas_Haggblom
03-21-2004, 08:30 AM
When i take off the Heinkel bomber or the Tb bomber in IL 2 Forgotten Battles, I can start and close the engines. But in the air or in the ground after landing, if I close the engines, i can't start them anymore. In my difficulty settings, the "complex engine management" and "separate engine start" are off. I am using the "I" key to start the engines and the problem is not with the one-engined planes. Please help me with my newbie question!!!

LEXX_Luthor
03-21-2004, 08:33 AM
What Patch are you using? What game? IL~2 or FB?

Also, are you Unselecting all engines before Selecting one you wish to start?

I do know He~111 could not start engines except on official FB airports until Patch 1.11 or something.

TB~3 you should be able to re~start in air easy, but what game do you have?

...and Wellcome to the Forgotten Board

"You will still have FB , you will lose nothing" ~WUAF_Badsight
"I had actually pre ordered CFS3 and I couldnt wait..." ~Bearcat99
"Gladiator and Falco, elegant weapons of a more civilized age" ~ElAurens
:
"Damn.....Where you did read about Spitfire made from a wood?
Close this book forever and don't open anymore!" ~Oleg_Maddox http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Thomas_Haggblom
03-21-2004, 10:53 AM
I have the IL 2: Forgotten Battles. I have the 1.0 version. (the one that is the stock patch). I have just pressed the "I" key and all engines are selected. I have tried everyway but they don't start. Should I download some patch?

JR_Greenhorn
03-21-2004, 10:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thomas_Haggblom:
Should I download some patch?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You should download patch 1.21 or 1.22. I don't know how they may change your engine problem, but they add so much to the game you won't be sorry for downloading them.

Thomas_Haggblom
03-21-2004, 11:11 AM
Ok! Thank you!