PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT® TAKES PLUSHIES ON A WILD RIDE IN NUTTY FLUFFIES®

jenkki
09-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Paris, France - 06 Sep 2012

Today at Digital Days 2012, Ubisoft announced the coming launch of Nutty Fluffies, a new game developed for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices. Nutty Fluffies will be available in Q4 2012.

Developed by Red Lynx, Nutty Fluffies uses compelling physics and a unique touch-based interface to create a wild roller coaster ride that will shake touch-screen devices. The game includes no less than 26 tricky rides from wooden coasters to steel speed demons, with more content to come after the release.

The Nutty Fluffies are composed of 5 different types of stuffed animals: Mouse, Cat, Dog, Pig and Elephant, each one having its own abilities and specificities that will help players collect hearts and coins. Those items can then be spent in building longer trains that will allow to reach higher scores and to unlock exciting new tracks.

© 2012 Ubisoft Entertaiment. All Rights Reserved. Nutty Fluffies, the Nutty Fluffies logo, RedLynx, the RedLynx logo, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.

RetiredRonin
09-10-2012, 02:51 PM
The Elephant is a boss (not like Game World Boss, but like "Badass")!

rlmergeuser
12-21-2012, 11:32 AM
I finished every track. The only track the I'm having issues with is the one that has huge right angle drops and air. Can't get that one to 100, but all in all it was satisfying.
I think it needed a bit more diversity. It seemed like once I maxed out the cars and put an elephant in every cart it was 100%. I thought it would require a few of each to get the high score.
It would be nice to have a long track set. The longer they are, and the faster they are, the more chance to lose your fluffies. It takes a little more effort to keep them in there. And, it would be nice to have another 10 fluffies with different powers.
Also add one of those cameras right over the edge of a long drop. Capture the fluffies freakin the fk out. Get some funny faces and what not. You know...? Maybe have them puke stuffing after the ride is over.
It would be cool to have water rides. Like a log ride or boat ride with water splashing. Then fluffies get all wet, and you could have action photos there too. Maybe they get clothes pinned to a laundry line.
The game doesn't have a big install base I'm guessing as there aren't many reviews. The roller coaster genre has been on iOS for too many years to fill that need. I fear that there won't be too many tracks made if people don't buy. Expand this game please, and people please drop a buck.