PDA

View Full Version : Score problem.

rlmergeuser
08-28-2012, 12:52 PM
Hi all,

I have a problem with my global ranking and score.
I have platinum medals for every track except ninja and inferno, for which I have gold. The problem is it says my score is 5,174,186 and a global ranking of 539252. My friend has only completed gold on beginner and easy, hasn't even attempted extreme yet, and his score is 12,125,075 and glodal ranking 69174. This is true for all my other friends as well, less medals, higher scores than me.
Also, when I go to my score overall, the person below me has only played for 2 hours and completed beginner in silver, and the guy above 4 hours and one gold!? Yet I've played 2d 2h 56mins have 4 platinums and 1 gold.
I don't really understand why. I've been online every time I've played, I checked my score on a friends account and its shows the times and medals, but still the low score.
Can anybody help? I know its only an online score but its part of the game, and I'd like to know where I actually sit globally.
Any help would be much appreciated.
My gamer tag is FattyFatMcFatty if it helps.

morrillo
08-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Report SP score problems here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/856898-Report-SP-Scoring-issues-here