PDA

View Full Version : Colour Picker Making Things Slightly Green

Willyums
08-11-2012, 08:44 PM
this is barely even worth mentioning but its been annoying me since day 1 and i wondered if everyone else has seen it too.

whenever i choose a white or grey shade for my bike/rider - the hue always changes to green, immediately afterwards. so theres always a slight green tint.
it happens every single time and though its really trivial and there are far more urgent things that need looking at, it would be nice to see if anyone else gets this and maybe if a dev can be bothered at some point, a fix also http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Euphoric Fusion
08-11-2012, 08:54 PM
I can't say I've noticed as I haven't changed my colours for a looong time.
Is it tinted only when in the garage? Maybe there is a slight green light there.

Willyums
08-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Is it tinted only when in the garage? Maybe there is a slight green light there.
yeah it doesn't happen in the editor, just the garage.

but i don't mean just slightly green visually... the actual colour picker changes to green.
eg, if you pick white, very top right corner, while on a pink hue - after selecting it, it will change to a green hue and the picker will have moved slightly so that its not right in the corner anymore, giving it a green tint.

RetiredRonin
08-11-2012, 09:07 PM
yeah it doesn't happen in the editor, just the garage.

but i don't mean just slightly green visually... the actual colour picker changes to green.
eg, if you pick white, very top right corner, while on a pink hue - after selecting it, it will change to a green hue and the picker will have moved slightly so that its not right in the corner anymore, giving it a green tint.

I can honestly say I've never noticed or heard of this, but I'll pass it along...

Seems odd.

BCDraven
08-11-2012, 09:19 PM
I noticed this too. Yesterday I was trying to make my shirt gray and after selecting the color it switched to green in the picker dial. I could open it back up and dial to the top red and it would stick there or if I dialed to blue it would jump to red after, but if I say dialed to yellow it would switch back to green after selecting. Happened with gloves also, didn't check anything past that though. It was kinda weird but I finally got a gray I liked worked out.

Euphoric Fusion
08-11-2012, 11:01 PM
The only thing I noticed about the colours was if you picked a colour, then used that colour from the pallet on other items of clothing or bike parts it would never be the same.

Willyums
08-11-2012, 11:07 PM
I noticed this too. Yesterday I was trying to make my shirt gray and after selecting the color it switched to green in the picker dial. I could open it back up and dial to the top red and it would stick there or if I dialed to blue it would jump to red after, but if I say dialed to yellow it would switch back to green after selecting. Happened with gloves also, didn't check anything past that though. It was kinda weird but I finally got a gray I liked worked out.
yeah that sounds like what i get..

The only thing I noticed about the colours was if you picked a colour, then used that colour from the pallet on other items of clothing or bike parts it would never be the same.
dont think ive ever had that happen though http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/think.gif

stiggyhead
08-11-2012, 11:32 PM

This is what i've noticed too.