PDA

View Full Version : Can't play full game offline

rlmergeuser
07-19-2012, 04:22 PM
I bought Trials Evolution the other day and it worked fine until I got home (where I dont have an internet connection) . When I start the game it's just the demo . I have cleared cache and stuff , tried to delete and download again but the problem just wont go away , Please some one help me , I have paid for the game and I really really wanna play it

luthanick
07-19-2012, 04:29 PM
That's the system Xbox uses. Really annoying and not sure how to get past it, but it's on Microsoft not Redlynx for this one. Try checking Xbox.com to see if anyone has a solution.

rlmergeuser
07-19-2012, 04:31 PM
ok thanks

Euphoric Fusion
07-19-2012, 04:34 PM
The licence is tied to the console it's downloaded on.
If you bought it on another persons console then that's why you can't play offline.
You'll need to take your console somewhere with internet and transfer your licences to to it.
This can only be done once every year.
I'm pretty sure you can now transfer licences on your console in account management. If not it's doable on xbox.com.

Barrybarfly
07-19-2012, 07:10 PM
The licence is tied to the console it's downloaded on.
If you bought it on another persons console then that's why you can't play offline.
You'll need to take your console somewhere with internet and transfer your licences to to it.
This can only be done once every year.
I'm pretty sure you can now transfer licences on your console in account management. If not it's doable on xbox.com.

The link for the license info is here:

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/download-content