PDA

View Full Version : track disapeared

rlmergeuser
06-22-2012, 11:09 PM
Hello!

Thanks for your game!!

I've a prob: my track "AmusementParkExtend" disapeared when you check my tracks by any profile. All others tracks are here. It was the best rated track i made (93000 downloads) and I dont understand how it's possible because it exist on my hdd.
Please answer as at possible.
Thanks a lot...

A big fan!

Sorry for the post of the same msg in the off topics (an stupid error) and for my langage too...

rlmergeuser
06-23-2012, 12:13 PM
Hey kro - it's happend to me too ... again. Think it will be up again maybe on monday because the devs are in the weekend too I guess. Somebody seems to get a hang to flag tracks as offensive. Sadly it seems that it can be done repeatedly an more so in strategic manner so that it will be gone fpr the whole weekend.
Hopefully the devs can backtrack such users and speak out a word of warning ...
Maybe this is something to be adressed with a patch - Like that flaging it doesn't delete it but puts it on a list for the devs to check and then they decide - or at least that once checked a track can't be flagged again.

CNCtrials
06-23-2012, 12:42 PM
You could message a dev and maybe he could unflag it for you?

rlmergeuser
06-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Hey kro - it's happend to me too ... again. Think it will be up again maybe on monday because the devs are in the weekend too I guess. Somebody seems to get a hang to flag tracks as offensive. Sadly it seems that it can be done repeatedly an more so in strategic manner so that it will be gone fpr the whole weekend.
Hopefully the devs can backtrack such users and speak out a word of warning ...
Maybe this is something to be adressed with a patch - Like that flaging it doesn't delete it but puts it on a list for the devs to check and then they decide - or at least that once checked a track can't be flagged again.
This. We shouldnt have to sign up here or track down staff if a feature is being abused.

RetiredRonin
06-23-2012, 05:22 PM
I will restore your track the next time I am at my xbox.

Don't worry, if people keep flagging tracks that then get restored... Well, we know about it and it's not good for their future reports.

rlmergeuser
06-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Thanks to be so reactiv! I appreciate to have competent person on a support.
Some frustrated people exists but the community on this game is the better that i've never seen. Many good msg about our work. It's pretty rare to notice...

Long life to your business! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif

luthanick
06-24-2012, 06:56 AM
I noticed that KillytheBit's track is down AGAIN!!
I really hope the people that do this get banned or something.

rlmergeuser
06-25-2012, 09:26 PM
Thanks to ShiftySamourai!

Track is on the central again! Yeah!

Good job!

rlmergeuser
07-08-2012, 03:01 AM
Hello!

My track has been deleted again! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cry.gif

The same track "AmusementParkExtend". Can you restore it please?

Thanks.