PDA

View Full Version : Report SP Scoring issues here.

RetiredRonin
06-06-2012, 01:35 PM
We've recalculated the SP Leaderboards but people are still reporting their scores (or the scores of others) being miscalculated for Trials Evolution's SP LBs.

Please report scoring issues here so we can investigate.

Chicago__AJ
06-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Forgot the gamertag of the guy, but he's not ranked over 200 global. You can miss him if you scroll down - he has beginner's and easy's gold and no medals in the rest.

rlmergeuser
06-06-2012, 11:49 PM
My score
GT: rejected rider
Is still messed up platted up to hard missing gigatrack tho, and my score is 400k.
Fix would be nice,

Thanks
-Rejected Rider

stiggyhead
06-07-2012, 01:16 AM
Forgot the gamertag of the guy, but he's not ranked over 200 global. You can miss him if you scroll down - he has beginner's and easy's gold and no medals in the rest.

He explained this, his save file was corrupted and he got his medals erased but not his times since they're saved on the leaderboards. And he has 400 gs for trials evo also

rlmergeuser
06-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Still no fix for this?

rlmergeuser
06-11-2012, 03:09 PM
i dont think this is the right thread but i'm sure nobody will mind... there is a major issue with people quitting from online games. if anybody quits at any time during multiplayer mode no points are awarded to anybody in that lobby, for any race in that session... regardless if someone quits at the start of the first race or the end of the last. i learned this yesterday, from gt: chrisquiglisses, who currently is top of the leaderboard of public trials through using this method whenever he is matched against someone of a high rank/level. he openly boasts that this is how he has stayed at the top of the leaderboard. i feel that there really is no point to continue to play online as it is very rare that i manage to complete a session without at least one person quitting. whether that be quitting or xbox failure, doesnt really matter, nobody will be scoring in that round. would it be possible to get a fix to the scoring system, or better still, a punishment to quitters??? i trust Redlynx will rain thunder on cheaters in this game http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

peas and gravy love,
smashashotti.

rlmergeuser
06-18-2012, 05:01 PM
hello there my gt is maddog hx6 i plated a tornament and knocked 2 faults off it a couple of days ago and i didnt even get a point any chance u can have a look into this for me not much left to do and i could of done with them points thx

rlmergeuser
06-21-2012, 04:37 PM
lo there can you check my sp score .felt wrong from the start beating people on my list but they still have higher rank even before attemping the tournaments..if you go in the leaderboards and scroll up and down there is hardly anyone who has platted the single player..my gamer tag is kid m p c . to be honest im not that bothered anymore as this game is based on fast clean runs .all my extreems are lowish hundreds and my highest placing on under construction was 35 at one point . yet im ranked 1800 ish . just be interested to see if its right or an i doing something wrong .ie beating times and getting shafted .thanks

RetiredRonin
06-21-2012, 09:35 PM
Hey guys, someone can have mostly platinum in a difficulty with one 0-fault gold and have more points than you with slower platinum times on the other races.

It will show that you have all platinum while the other guy only shows gold.

EagleRico85
07-20-2012, 10:38 PM
I got the same problem shatered my old time on elevation now ranked 684 On it and same with cruise control the skill game went from ranked 10k down to 912th + some other track but no score on to my global rank.
Hope can still get them point back coz can't see me doing any better on them

GT: EagleRico

LukeMSki
07-20-2012, 10:45 PM
I got the same problem shatered my old time on elevation now ranked 684 On it and same with cruise control the skill game went from ranked 10k down to 912th + some other track but no score on to my global rank.
Hope can still get them point back coz can't see me doing any better on them

GT: EagleRico
Skill games don't affect global rank.

EagleRico85
07-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Didn't realese that thanks

BCDraven
07-24-2012, 09:01 AM
I went through yesterady and got silver overall on extremes (was bronze previously) and ran TYM for the first time and got silver but I didn't noticed my global rank go up at all http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/confused.gif . I figured it would have went up at least a little finishing the tournament once, am I missing something or did my scores get bugged?

RetiredRonin
07-24-2012, 01:13 PM
How much time and how many faults did you finish TYM with?

BCDraven
07-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Um...356 Faults and 41:48:942 time http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/shifty.gif . There's a guy in my friends list that's around rank 5000 that had way more time and faults than me and another that's above 10k that hasn't even done TYM yet! It's all confusing really...I am replaying some tracks to get plat and my rank is going up now so dunno what the problem is with the extremes not seeming to count.

My overall medals are:
Beginner: Platinum
Easy: Platinum
Medium: Gold
Hard: Gold
Extremes: Silver

Global Rank: 15444

My Tournaments in order top to bottom are:
Platinum, Gold, Gold, Silver, Gold, Gold, Gold, Gold, Silver, Silver, Silver, Silver

RetiredRonin
07-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Well, with that many faults you won't really go up any places.

BCDraven
07-24-2012, 04:45 PM
Well with everything all combined I still think I should be higher than 15,000 on global...but I'm almost done getting all plats for mediums so maybe I'll break the 10k mark after that...

rlmergeuser
07-24-2012, 04:54 PM
Well with everything all combined I still think I should be higher than 15,000 on global...but I'm almost done getting all plats for mediums so maybe I'll break the 10k mark after that...

It actually sounds about right to me. When I was platting medium about a 2 months ago I was at around 10k

rlmergeuser
07-28-2012, 04:43 AM
GT RTTC Timberwolf

I took somewhere around 6 seconds off of Truth, moved up a little over 3000 places on the track leaderboards, but got zero points for global ranking. Actually lost a spot in the effort.

A week or so ago I had a similar problem on Test Your Might. I took off around 20 faults, moved down into 600s on Tourney leaderboards, but once again nothing on global ranking.

rlmergeuser
08-12-2012, 01:19 PM
My GT is LeMsTa123: I noticed that I was robbed of my rank on the map archiepalago, I was rank 400 something and now have been lowered into the six digits ! This doesn't bother me that much as I can do it again, but then I noticed that my global ranking has gone down from 3000 something to 837091 and my score is now 315,547 !!

RetiredRonin
08-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Rest assured we will look into all SP scoring/leaderboard issues.

rlmergeuser
08-18-2012, 06:21 AM
I have to seriously consider leader board may lag behind at times. Case in point, I took 5 seconds off a tourney, moved from mid 500s to 81. No change on global at all. I moved to Out of the Pit, took 3 seconds off, from 51 seconds to 48. No change on global. I went back to tourneys, took 4 seconds off another tourney moving from 600s to 100 or so... Still no change. I took .573 off of elevation and moved 12 places on global lmao!!!

rlmergeuser
08-28-2012, 02:30 PM
(posted this earlier, maybe this is the correct place)

Hi all,

I have a problem with my global ranking and score.
I have platinum medals for every track except ninja and inferno, for which I have gold. The problem is it says my score is 5,174,186 and a global ranking of 539252. My friend has only completed gold on beginner and easy, hasn't even attempted extreme yet, and his score is 12,125,075 and glodal ranking 69174. This is true for all my other friends as well, less medals, higher scores than me.
Also, when I go to my score overall, the person below me has only played for 2 hours and completed beginner in silver, and the guy above 4 hours and one gold!? Yet I've played 2d 2h 56mins have 4 platinums and 1 gold.
I don't really understand why. I've been online every time I've played, I checked my score on a friends account and its shows the times and medals, but still the low score.
Can anybody help? I know its only an online score but its part of the game, and I'd like to know where I actually sit globally.
Any help would be much appreciated.
My gamer tag is FattyFatMcFatty if it helps.

rlmergeuser
08-28-2012, 05:08 PM
(posted this earlier, maybe this is the correct place)

Hi all,

I have a problem with my global ranking and score.
I have platinum medals for every track except ninja and inferno, for which I have gold. The problem is it says my score is 5,174,186 and a global ranking of 539252. My friend has only completed gold on beginner and easy, hasn't even attempted extreme yet, and his score is 12,125,075 and glodal ranking 69174. This is true for all my other friends as well, less medals, higher scores than me.
Also, when I go to my score overall, the person below me has only played for 2 hours and completed beginner in silver, and the guy above 4 hours and one gold!? Yet I've played 2d 2h 56mins have 4 platinums and 1 gold.
I don't really understand why. I've been online every time I've played, I checked my score on a friends account and its shows the times and medals, but still the low score.
Can anybody help? I know its only an online score but its part of the game, and I'd like to know where I actually sit globally.
Any help would be much appreciated.
My gamer tag is FattyFatMcFatty if it helps.

You have the exact same problem I have !, I've already pointed this out in the forums and still nothing has been done to resolve the issue ! I feel like giving up on trials all together tbh !

rlmergeuser
09-11-2012, 12:35 PM
No reply yet? Anybody?

RetiredRonin
09-11-2012, 04:12 PM
I missed these posts. I'm really sorry, I'll forward the GTs so we can get this issue resolved.

-Scores for the two GTs should recalculate the next time you enter the game.

rlmergeuser
09-13-2012, 09:35 PM
Question with online superX scores. I really don't think I should be topping the rank, thought it was funny that you don't have to win it's just the amount of games played. Shouldn't ranks go from amount of wins vs played. I understand it would change ranks uncontrollabley fast and would blow up a satalite... Anyway there is a person at ranking top 9 that played twenty five minutes with three million points attained. I want his autograph! Must be the greatest player EVER!

rlmergeuser
09-24-2012, 05:53 PM
I really don't know if this is a problem, or me just being picky.
My gamertag's 'Qiiz'. I've platinumed every track except 3 extreme's. Including Skillgames. However, there's someone on my friends list with higher score than me, by quite a lot, but I'm beating him on 50+ tracks. I was just wondering if this was a glitch, as I seem to get no score for getting medals on tournaments, or if it's just me being fussy.
Thanks in advance. ._.

Smeghead89
09-24-2012, 08:43 PM
i dont think i have anything wrong with my score? but my time played is wronge for sure, it was on 3 days then next time i played 1 track it went up a day then next time i played another track it went up a day again, it did this a few times going up a whole day when i only played 1 or 2 tracks and it is now on 8 days i think but i still think it should be on around 3 days. please look into this http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

rlmergeuser
09-27-2012, 01:00 PM
i dont think i have anything wrong with my score? but my time played is wronge for sure, it was on 3 days then next time i played 1 track it went up a day then next time i played another track it went up a day again, it did this a few times going up a whole day when i only played 1 or 2 tracks and it is now on 8 days i think but i still think it should be on around 3 days. please look into this http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_wink.gif

Hi mate, there are two possible "non-glitch" explanations, one is that your time played only goes up when you improve a time so if you spend 5 hour game time without improving a time it won't update until you improve a time. Also, time spent playing user created tracks on single player counts towards your total time. Don't know if either of these could explain your issue?

rlmergeuser
10-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Hello Guys i have 76 Platinium and 21,737,804 Points. My global rank is 854 can this Be right?

Chicago__AJ
10-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Yes.

EagleRico85
10-05-2012, 01:24 AM
ye sound right to me only missin 1 plat and iam at 500ish

rlmergeuser
10-05-2012, 02:37 AM
ye sound right to me only missin 1 plat and iam at 500ish
Yes. k thanks

rlmergeuser
10-05-2012, 10:15 PM
I really don't know if this is a problem, or me just being picky.
My gamertag's 'Qiiz'. I've platinumed every track except 3 extreme's. Including Skillgames. However, there's someone on my friends list with higher score than me, by quite a lot, but I'm beating him on 50+ tracks. I was just wondering if this was a glitch, as I seem to get no score for getting medals on tournaments, or if it's just me being fussy.
Thanks in advance. ._.

I've been waiting months for my rank to get fixed... I even have a redlynx member in my friends list and still nothing has changed!... Basically... don't waste your time as they don't care... this is from personal experience !

EagleRico85
10-05-2012, 10:31 PM
I've been waiting months for my rank to get fixed... I even have a redlynx member in my friends list and still nothing has changed!... Basically... don't waste your time as they don't care... this is from personal experience ![/quote]

ShiftySamurai posted that they should recalculate next time you enter the game
if they didnt then post saying so

RetiredRonin
10-05-2012, 10:44 PM
I'll ask the guys, but if it has been set to recalculate and hasn't... Then I'm not sure if anything else can be done.

rlmergeuser
10-05-2012, 11:19 PM
I've been waiting months for my rank to get fixed... I even have a redlynx member in my friends list and still nothing has changed!... Basically... don't waste your time as they don't care... this is from personal experience !

if they didnt then post saying so[/quote]
They did recalculate it, Shifty sent me a message on xbox telling me they have... It didn't work .... I told him... He added me as a friend.... He said to me that all my times are legit and that he was going to escalate this and try solve the problem .... That was over a month ago !

rlmergeuser
10-05-2012, 11:24 PM

if they didnt then post saying so
They did recalculate it, Shifty sent me a message on xbox telling me they have... It didn't work .... I told him... He added me as a friend.... He said to me that all my times are legit and that he was going to escalate this and try solve the problem .... That was over a month ago ![/quote]

It's not shifty fault, I know. I'm just getting vexed as the DLC is around the corner and I still don't know my flaming rank ! and I've spent a good few hours getting the scores I have, Just to see that my global rank is that of someone who's just brought the game !

rlmergeuser
10-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Hi mate, there are two possible "non-glitch" explanations, one is that your time played only goes up when you improve a time so if you spend 5 hour game time without improving a time it won't update until you improve a time. Also, time spent playing user created tracks on single player counts towards your total time. Don't know if either of these could explain your issue?[/quote]

Seems abit unfair that playing user created tracks can add to your time on the leader board as they don't add to your score.
It does explain allot cause my time played to score ratio is a bit embarrassing "over 11 days" But most of the time has been spent on custom tracks which i thought didn't add to my time on the board all though i have been wondering. I was starting to think it was glitched.
I reakon they should get rid of the time played stat completely, It is allmost a disinsentive to play trials as much. But if the time played stat has to be there it should only measure time played on tracks or tournaments that can add to your score.

crispaholic
01-10-2013, 05:13 PM
when trials evo was starting up it said there was a score problem and had to re-calculate my scores, i went from 155ish global 22.5mill ish points....now im 40th global with 22.8ish
please help!!!!

RetiredRonin
01-10-2013, 05:36 PM
when trials evo was starting up it said there was a score problem and had to re-calculate my scores, i went from 155ish global 22.5mill ish points....now im 40th global with 22.8ish
please help!!!!

I'm not sure if this is a troll or not... Isn't going from 155th to 40th a good thing?

crispaholic
01-10-2013, 06:10 PM
lol sure if i earned it...dunno what happend shifty, switched on and for some reason it done a re-calculate score (which i havn't had any trouble with since may last year when i lost my scores but that was well sorted out long ago) so yeah bit of a jump no matter what it feels wrong lol

cameronb91
01-10-2013, 08:03 PM
My global score went from 380ish to 110 without me playing any original tracks.

GT: CooKi3 MoNsTa

Stevie Boi ENG
01-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Guy in 3rd Global im pretty sure shouldn't be that high.

RetiredRonin
01-10-2013, 09:31 PM
Guy in 3rd Global im pretty sure shouldn't be that high.

Gamertag?

Stevie Boi ENG
01-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Nikao Omnium

crispaholic
01-11-2013, 02:41 PM
yeah same thing happend to me....my score got boosted by around 300k after a re-calculate which i did not ask for.

rlmergeuser
01-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Nikao Omnium
i know that guy he (shouldnt) be there. he got in trouble from microsoft before, for hacking gamerscore http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/naughty.gif

crispaholic
01-11-2013, 03:54 PM
sounds similar to what happend to me and CooKi3 MoNsTa...same time frame all same day

crispaholic
01-11-2013, 05:43 PM
so no fixes for my false score i take it? still not a troll...

RetiredRonin
01-11-2013, 05:45 PM

If the game recalculated your score then it should be correct.

Stevie Boi ENG
01-11-2013, 05:56 PM

If the game recalculated your score then it should be correct.

So are you saying that if the guy in 3rd has also had his score recalculated, his score still stands legit???

cameronb91
01-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Mine said recalculating aswel it put me above someone who is beating me on most tracks

crispaholic
01-12-2013, 05:17 PM
same i got friends im ahead of now that i shouldnt be beating globaly

Stevie Boi ENG
01-13-2013, 08:47 PM
Any news on what is gona happen about these glitched scores???

RetiredRonin
01-13-2013, 09:11 PM
No, as everyone is out of the office until tomorrow.

SwagDeflector
01-15-2013, 11:30 AM
Yeah I went over top 200 in TYM and you weren't in there Crisp. Which in my humble opinion means you shouldn't be ranked top 40. (Unless you're like top 10 on every map)...

My score glitched way back when the game came out I got 2nd in the world. LOL.

Same thing has probably happened to you guys, and Nikao Omnium.

Stevie Boi ENG
01-15-2013, 07:58 PM
any news on whats happerning about these glitched scores yet??? Seems like no 1s bothered

Barrybarfly
01-15-2013, 08:09 PM
any news on whats happerning about these glitched scores yet??? Seems like no 1s bothered

They've only been back in the office for two days. I'm sure this will be looked into as soon as they can though. Hopefully one of the devs or Shifty will have some kind of news soon. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/wink.gif

Stevie Boi ENG
01-15-2013, 08:16 PM

They've only been back in the office for two days. I'm sure this will be looked into as soon as they can though. Hopefully one of the devs or Shifty will have some kind of news soon. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/wink.gif

Shifty has known since Friday and still nothink has been done. but thanks 4 the info

crispaholic
01-15-2013, 09:07 PM
also ment to say that it has only affected my global points for original tracks, none are carried over to my global + DLC as far as i can see.

Swift_Hobo
01-20-2013, 11:23 PM
I was wondering how crispaholic and cookie monsta both jumped me in rank. I decided to check global and saw crsip had jumped me all the way to ranked 40, and cookie monsta also passed me. I was thinking, "Wow these guys must have 0-1 faulted TYM, good on em!".... but then I went and looked and they are still 5 and 7 faults http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/think.gif. I checked all the track scores and I'm still beating them on most. Crisp should be right around my score and cookie a little lower, had to come and look if scoring system had been redone or something, lol.

JolanXBL
01-28-2013, 03:51 PM
Origin of Pain - Uphill Struggle
All times starting at 224m, and even the button replay in the corner is wrong. One track says 23(#) in 0:01 :/

empecee
01-28-2013, 07:57 PM
All times starting at 224m, and even the button replay in the corner is wrong. One track says 23(#) in 0:01 :/
not sure if acritarch is still number one on there ..its a glitch. i was in a lobby with him when it happened . just to let you know he didnt cheat .

rlmergeuser
01-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Its being investigated. just posting for shifty.

RetiredRonin
01-28-2013, 09:57 PM

I'll pass it along.

RetiredRonin
01-29-2013, 03:56 PM
Okay, we're recalculating scores for everyone who has mentioned it, as well as Nikao Omnium.

Please let us know if this persists over the next few days.

SwagDeflector
01-29-2013, 06:39 PM
Okay, we're recalculating scores for everyone who has mentioned it, as well as Nikao Omnium.

Please let us know if this persists over the next few days.

Yay http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

stiggyhead
01-29-2013, 08:15 PM
#1 on Dystopia, 21 seconds faster than #2.
Gt: bezemkast

RetiredRonin
01-29-2013, 08:34 PM
Yup, doubt that's a legitimate run.

Willyums
01-31-2013, 11:25 PM
GT: Snason vT

6th on the Global Leaderboard. He's on almost the same amount of points as Xzample without zero-faulting Test Your Might.
Fix it before Stevie sees http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/geek.gif

iStriide
02-01-2013, 04:55 AM
Lol, all of these bugs, and nikao ominum's (snason vt) score still hasn't been fixed. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/eek.gif

JolanXBL
02-01-2013, 05:49 AM
How do you recalculate these scores anyhow? Could a system be set up that does weekly maintenance?
And I never claim that people are cheatin', I just report odd numbers 'isall

Chicago__AJ
02-01-2013, 06:10 AM

6th on the Global Leaderboard. He's on almost the same amount of points as Xzample without zero-faulting Test Your Might.
Fix it before Stevie sees http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/geek.gif
That's Nikao Whatever from before. They never fixed his score.

Willyums
02-01-2013, 11:52 AM

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/think.gif thought someone told me it was fixed. thanks.

SwagDeflector
02-01-2013, 07:21 PM

http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/think.gif thought someone told me it was fixed. thanks.

lol @ before stevie sees, that made me lulz. But hey if you put as much effort in as he does it would piss you off too amiright?

Because he changed his GT can he not be removed? Is that why it didn't remove him http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_surprised.gif ?

RetiredRonin
02-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Bah, that explains some stuff. We should just need to input the new GT.

Sorry I missed this, as the guys that can do this are gone for the weekend.

Stevie Boi ENG
02-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Long weekend 4 the guys???

Guess the gamer tag change did cause some problems tho. any news on what is happening about this yet???

Stevie Boi ENG
02-09-2013, 05:33 PM
from what iv noticed this topic is pretty much useless....

You should lock it.

No 1 from redlynx or shifty even looks at it nor do they do any think about the problems.

They just seem to post a few words to keep ppl quite.

this topic is a joke IMO.

not even worth posting in it but i fort i would say wot i think ov it.

USE-LESSSSSSSSSSSS

SwagDeflector
02-11-2013, 01:21 AM
from what iv noticed this topic is pretty much useless....

You should lock it.

No 1 from redlynx or shifty even looks at it nor do they do any think about the problems.

They just seem to post a few words to keep ppl quite.

this topic is a joke IMO.

not even worth posting in it but i fort i would say wot i think ov it.

USE-LESSSSSSSSSSSS

+1

crispaholic
02-11-2013, 06:37 PM
yeah my scores still broke....putting me off taking those last 5 faults off TYM as it would propell me to top page or abouts and no way do i want to deal with the ****storm that would cos........SCORE STILL BROKE

all i can say is thank god for WCC thanks willy and vladiiiiiiii for keeping me interested

SwagDeflector
02-12-2013, 12:02 AM
Yeah... Somebody created yet another multi and this time got into top 30 within 20 hours of play..

How come Redlynx allows so many multis? You can remove them.

Let me know if you want the gamertags. I mean it is affecting other peoples ranks.

stiggyhead
02-21-2013, 02:46 AM
VexedMermaid99
#1 on Ridige Tracer with a time of 0.00.013.

Edit: this is from another thread.

VexedMermaid99 has a glitched Number 1 spot on truth is out there.

anyone know where i should report this?

he also has a glitched world record on every other extreme except inferno at the moment im writing this.

- i just noticed this bcuz i was VERY suprised to see example drop a spot truth when i was scrolling tracks, so i figured id investigate http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cool.gif

Go ban kick his *** of the boards RedLynx!

Edit2: All the beginner and easy tracks are glitched.

BlastergamerX
02-21-2013, 10:05 AM
VexedMermaid99 also glitched Warehouse 52 with 0.010 seconds.

He MUST be banned from Trials!

edit: he maybe even glitched all hard tracks! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/mad.gif

rlmergeuser
02-22-2013, 01:58 AM
Hi there, I'm enjoying Trials Evolution for quiet some time now but it seems to me there's something wrong with my Single Player Global Ranking. I have at least Gold in all of the tracks (except for silver in the extreme tournament) but I'm way down on the Leaderboard on position 543216 as of now. Could somebody please take a look at this?

My XBL Gamertag is: El BenZen

gerble72
02-24-2013, 10:17 PM
hi i was playing ball of steel last night to try for platnium (whitch i got) I was watching some replays to see how people
got passed certain bits and it seems like some people have found a way to glitch it again so im not sure if this is the right place to say but hopefully someone will take a look to see if if it can get fixed as my score(rank) and probably others is probably higher than it is if the glitched scores were removed or reset

A7XfoREVer531
03-19-2013, 03:28 AM
There are 67 glitched scores on Uphill Struggle. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

SwagDeflector
03-19-2013, 01:05 PM
SnasonVT.

He's been 6th in the world for QUITE some time now.

Oh and Shoryuken is a multi, and go gouki and proto mano.

But you guys support that so I guess it's okay.

RetiredRonin
03-19-2013, 01:08 PM
SnasonVT.

It can't be proven than SnasonVT intentionally cheated, so I am against wiping his scores.

Nothing we can do about multi-accounts.

SwagDeflector
03-19-2013, 01:12 PM
SnasonVT.

It can't be proven than SnasonVT intentionally cheated, so I am against wiping his scores.

Nothing we can do about multi-accounts.

It's a true shame, and it pisses me off. Sorry that I tend to vent on the forum http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/doh.gif

ikki59
04-21-2013, 10:02 AM
Yesterday, I was ranked around 320. I improve my time on Downhill Dominator, look at the leaderboard, and suddenly I'm 371 ?
I improved another track to see if it would change back, but sadly it didn't work.

So, i'm now ranked 365, with a score of 22,396,409.
But if I enter my times and calculate my score with this : https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=2bcda11227ac497c&id=2BCDA11227AC497C!115&authkey=!AM2KBK3FKlM1TLc
My score should be 22,427,461 which would rank me 318th... much more logical.

Is it possible to recalculate my score ?

rlmergeuser
04-21-2013, 10:47 PM
I have the same problem than ikki...

After improved my run on the tournament TYM to get zero fault http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif , I improved my time on Truth is Out There, Out of the Pit (56th http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/razz.gif ), Fishy Business and The Wreck.
And since 2 days, I'm ranked 376th with 22.386.424 ...

But my score should be 22.560.965 !! and i should be 194th ! not 376th http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

note: after improve my run on TYM, i was ranked 198th and after improve my times on these tracks i was ranked back to +370th. I thought it was a temporary bug ...

iStriide
04-21-2013, 10:48 PM

After improved my run on the tournament TYM to get zero fault http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/dance.gif , I improved my time on Truth is Out There, Out of the Pit (56th http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/razz.gif ), Fishy Business and The Wreck.

But my score should be 22.560.965 !! and i should be 194th ! not 376th http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

note: after improve my run on TYM, i was ranked 198th and after improve my times on these tracks i was ranked back to +370th. I thought it was a temporary bug ...

Same thing happened to me. Check out my thread. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/860874-Just-get-rolled-back-6k-points

IxKILLxZOMBIES
04-21-2013, 11:43 PM

Same thing happened to me. Check out my thread. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/860874-Just-get-rolled-back-6k-points

my pionts or frozen redlynx please fix and recalculate

IxKILLxZOMBIES
04-22-2013, 12:28 AM
my points have unfroze but im still missing about 10k it might be more if this has happend be4

rlmergeuser
04-22-2013, 12:40 AM
Hi.
Saturday evening at 17:30 in leaderboard without dlc i have 22314000 points and at a half and hour i have 22282000.
And sunday evening i have 22276000.
My gamertag is xx DaRKCeNTo xx.
Can recalculate my points please?
In leaderboards with dlc i think the score is ok with 15000 +
P.D. Sorry for my english, im learning!!

Chicago__AJ
04-22-2013, 12:41 AM
I was in a party with Big Shot Rob the other day and he improved a few tracks and he lost like 15,000 points.

Eevan80
04-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Same problem here. Lost 6,000 points yesterday after improving on a paine island track. Moved from 229 to 235 (globally without DLC). Hope this is fixable.. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/shifty.gif

Guunners
04-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Same problem for me. I improved a time and lost 12,000 points. Please fix this problem.

Mice
04-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Same problem for me. I improved a time and lost 12,000 points. Please fix this problem.
I took you over without even playing

STEP IT UP GUUNNERS

purpleoozi
04-22-2013, 06:01 PM
I've lost about 15,000 points too on the global leaderboard. Everytime I do better on a track the more points I lose and my overall rank slips..

RetiredRonin
04-22-2013, 06:11 PM
We are setting each of you to recalculate the next time you start the game. Players who mentioned issues after 11:00am EST will not be recalculated yet (as I do not have access to this function and everyone in Helsinki is out for the day).

IxKILLxZOMBIES
04-22-2013, 06:47 PM
We are setting each of you to recalculate the next time you start the game. Players who mentioned issues after 11:00am EST will not be recalculated yet (as I do not have access to this function and everyone in Helsinki is out for the day).

thanks i guess my'n will be done tomorrow?

rlmergeuser
04-23-2013, 07:52 AM
Hey ShiftySamurai!

I have the very same Problem. About two weeks ago I decided to spend some time on the original Redlinx Tracks instead of going online and downloading customs. I improved quite a lot on some tracks and always have been 1035th. When I went from 15 to 3 mistakes on Flatliner for example I suddendly went to 905th rank but after about 10 minutes I was back on the 1035th rank as always. I believe this happened with a few tracks because I really improved a lot in the last two weeks and I was always around 1035th!

I would love to start playing the original tracks and improve on my overall score because I never really did that up to now and I guess I could scratch the top 300 easily if this does not happen all the time! I really really hope you guys can fix this and recalculate my points because it is quite frustrating.

Have a nice day http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

ikki59
04-23-2013, 10:15 AM
No recalculation for me, even though I was the first to point out the problem ?

rlmergeuser
04-23-2013, 09:02 PM
My score is not recalculated yet. Please recalculate it. Thanks in advance.

IxKILLxZOMBIES
04-24-2013, 01:12 AM
No recalculation for me aswell

Redlynx_Shogun
04-24-2013, 10:46 AM
Hey, guys. want to update here. I didn't realize we had two threads going on this issue. On Monday I tried to recalculate the first post I personally saw which was iiStriide's in the other thread. That recalculation didn't have the expected effects so I held off on recalculating anymore until we get to the bottom of the issue. Recalculating at this point seems to only add to the problem. I will continue to look into this issue and will update as soon as I have more info.

rlmergeuser
04-24-2013, 11:09 AM
Hey, guys. want to update here. I didn't realize we had two threads going on this issue. On Monday I tried to recalculate the first post I personally saw which was iiStriide's in the other thread. That recalculation didn't have the expected effects so I held off on recalculating anymore until we get to the bottom of the issue. Recalculating at this point seems to only add to the problem. I will continue to look into this issue and will update as soon as I have more info.

Cool, I really hope you guys find a way to fix this! Its my holidays next week and I would love to play trials but I wont until I hear this has been patched...

rlmergeuser
04-24-2013, 11:31 AM
Thanks!! My issue is not count my records on the first and second block of tracks in the first world and one track in insane. Hope will serve to investigate. Bye

IxKILLxZOMBIES
04-24-2013, 12:21 PM

ok thanks for the update ill just play some multiplayer and trackcentral till its fixed

rlmergeuser
04-27-2013, 04:55 AM
It sounds like most of you folks are fortunate enough to have only lost a few 10k points. Two days ago I was playing, everything was fine, I pause a game and don't come back -- so the xbox actually ends up shutting down.

The next time I load up Trials Evolution and check the leaderboards, I have...0 score. Literally 0 in the Global Ranking, from 22 million something and top 1000. For some reason it saved a few DLC scores (like what I earned that day) for around 230K.

I really hope I can get everything back -- I spent days working that score up!

IxKILLxZOMBIES
04-28-2013, 01:02 AM
It sounds like most of you folks are fortunate enough to have only lost a few 10k points. Two days ago I was playing, everything was fine, I pause a game and don't come back -- so the xbox actually ends up shutting down.

The next time I load up Trials Evolution and check the leaderboards, I have...0 score. Literally 0 in the Global Ranking, from 22 million something and top 1000. For some reason it saved a few DLC scores (like what I earned that day) for around 230K.

WTF is goin on with the LB now iiStriide after having some points taken away has now been given like 350k unless he's just took #1 on every track because he was alredy like 23

P.S im still missing some points

Eevan80
04-28-2013, 03:00 AM
im still missing some points
Me too. And it's a week now since it happened.. Lost a bit of motivation in speedrunning with that in mind. So can it be fixed or not and will it probably happen again? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/confused.gif

IxKILLxZOMBIES
04-28-2013, 04:10 PM
as an update i just put all my time's in the score spreadsheet
i should have 22,832,124 but i only have 22,823,179

i know its not much but its still inaccurate

iStriide
04-28-2013, 04:45 PM
as an update i just put all my time's in the score spreadsheet
i should have 22,832,124 but i only have 22,823,179

i know its not much but its still inaccurate

Love the spreadsheet with perfect accuracy with global scoring. Been using it since I got in the top 100 to see how much score I get in tracks over time.

Eevan80
04-29-2013, 11:20 AM
Used the score spreadsheet to calculate my points and i'm missing about 10,000 points.

I now have 22,496,679 and according to the spreadsheet i should have 22,506,963.

Sorry for the daily posts, but like you said, leaderboard integrity is important.

Ozy Be
04-29-2013, 05:12 PM
Heres an odd one if any can figure it out?
On "Mind Bender" I have a time of 48.392 ranked 8756,Platinum medal...
On another account a mate and I started to do a bit of team building, gt = DnA Customs X
I ran through single player to get licences and bikes etc and on "Mind Bender"
I managed to better my own score with 48.315 ranked 8127, but only have a GOLD medal...
Not an issue exactly,more of a 'what the'
Have the medal times changed since I first ran this track?
Or am I missing something else?
Just odd...

Eevan80
04-29-2013, 05:40 PM
On another account a mate and I started to do a bit of team building, gt = DnA Customs X
I managed to better my own score with 48.315 ranked 8127, but only have a GOLD medal...
Just odd...
I think this happens sometimes. I once had the same issue on Oblivion, then ran a better time and got the medal.

Edit: Please read the following post.. Totally forgot about that! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

RetiredRonin
04-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Just odd...

Have you unlocked platinum medals with that account?

StegoIII
04-29-2013, 06:14 PM
You need to unlock the Trials Trophy to get the ability to get platinum medals.

Ozy Be
04-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Trials Trophy... http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/shifty.gif no that wouldn't have been achieved on that acc,
That solves that then haha,thanks lads,that was doing my my head the last few weeks.

BlastergamerX
04-30-2013, 01:29 PM
There is a new hacker on Dystopia. Don't know why it always gets hacked on this track.

And additional, I saw two accounts on Trials HD where they have hacked all tracks.

rlmergeuser
05-01-2013, 10:46 AM
Are there any updates concerning the scoreboard fix?

I calculated my points now with the score spreadsheet and I am missing a whopping 433'000 Points!!! Yes you heard right! Four hundred and thirty three thousand points.
No wonder I didnt find any motivation in improving on the global leaderboards because actually I didnt improve at all when I got better times. I just got stuck at rank 1038! I would actually be ranked 433rd.

That was also probably why I never played the official tracks. Because it felt unrewarding.

Anyway, I really hope theres some news now.

Have a nice day guys!

rlmergeuser
05-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Hello? Is anybody there?

Guunners
05-04-2013, 08:11 PM
There are no news since iiStriide's recalculation issue. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_neutral.gif

These points seem to be definitely lost.

rlmergeuser
05-05-2013, 01:35 AM
There are no news since iiStriide's recalculation issue. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_neutral.gif

These points seem to be definitely lost.

Lost?? I cant just "lose" almost half a million points!

I play trials for years and Im one of the biggest fans. I would be so disappointed if there was nothing they could do about this! Trials is a leaderboard-game for most of the gamers, at least for those who still play it. Flawless leaderboards are so essential to such a game and redlynx imao just cant afford to let something like this happen!

Guunners
05-05-2013, 11:51 AM
Lost?? I cant just "lose" almost half a million points!

I play trials for years and Im one of the biggest fans. I would be so disappointed if there was nothing they could do about this! Trials is a leaderboard-game for most of the gamers, at least for those who still play it. Flawless leaderboards are so essential to such a game and redlynx imao just cant afford to let something like this happen!
I know your feeling, it's the same for everybody. I really hope Redlynx will find the solution to this problem... Now Track Central is broken, leaderboards are broken, some creators and riders go away. I have the impression that the game is dying. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

Mandrake2007
05-08-2013, 10:31 PM
So yesterday I finally get tired of bettering my Crash Island Extremes and move onto the DLC. I've barely played the DLC Extremes so have confidence I can make some headway into the top 1000 +DLC.

These were my improvements.

I took Back To The Attic from 12 faults to 3 faults and from over 3 minutes to 1 minute 20.

I improved Straitjacket from 12 faults to 5 faults and from over 3 minutes to just over 1 minute 30.

I took Oblivion from 25 faults to 4 faults and from over 4 minutes to just over 2.

Those improvements netted me around 2.5k TOTAL!

Are the DLC courses on a different calculation ratio or something because if that is how it is supposed to be then I'm not sure I'm interested in improving them any further. I was getting tens of thousands of points per fault knocked off on the original Extremes.

What gives?

RetiredRonin
05-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Hey guys, this is definitely still being looked into. We are focusing on iiStride http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_asleep.gif know I'm messing up his name, sorry!) as the recalculation obviously had other than expected results. Because of this we are holding off on doing any other recalculations until the underlying issue is found and addressed.

Also: I don't think that going from 10 to 5 faults will increase your points much on a track, but some of the better players will have a better grasp on scoring particulars than I will.

Defoliator
05-09-2013, 06:35 AM
Not sure about the "better players" bit Shifty, but I reckon I can help out with this one.

Those improvements netted me around 2.5k TOTAL!

Are the DLC courses on a different calculation ratio or something because if that is how it is supposed to be then I'm not sure I'm interested in improving them any further. I was getting tens of thousands of points per fault knocked off on the original Extremes.

What gives?
Hey Cormac. Yeah, all the DLC tracks use a 0.1 fault factor for the score calculations (same as the beginner tracks in the main game). What that means is you won't see any appreciable score increase until you get to 1 fault. The good news is, if you can get them down to 3 faults, you can get them to 0 with a little more work. When you do, you'll pick up about 800,000 points from those tracks combined. Good luck!

If you're wondering why they changed how it works for the DLC, I've explained that and how the scoring works pretty thoroughly with examples in another post: Click Here to View (http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=15262)

Also, the best way to make sense of the scoring is to play around with the scoring sheet. Some dickhead recently uploaded a completed scoring sheet that now includes Riders of Doom: Click Here for the download thread (http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=15319)

Feel free to send me a PM if you need anything clarified further.
Cheers.

rlmergeuser
05-15-2013, 01:21 AM
I use the scoring sheet and my score in the sheet is 22340531 and in the leaderboard in the game i have 22288569. Moreless 50000 points less. Any news of this issue?
P.D. The score in global + DLC is perfect in the sheet.

NSP_I_VeNoMz
05-15-2013, 02:37 AM
TAKE OFF THE #1 ON HOME RUN, IT'S BEEN MONTHS AND MONTHS. ALSO DYSTOPIA. THEY ARE SIMPLE CLICK ON THE NAME AND REMOVE TASKS, CMON GUYS http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

Defoliator
05-15-2013, 06:48 AM
I use the scoring sheet and my score in the sheet is 22340531 and in the leaderboard in the game i have 22288569. Moreless 50000 points less. Any news of this issue?
P.D. The score in global + DLC is perfect in the sheet.
That's very strange that your global is out and yet your +DLC matches. That means that the +DLC leader board is calculated completely separately to the global. I'd always assumed the +DLC just took your score from the main game then added the calculated total from each DLC. Obviously not. I wonder if that's the case for iiStride and the others.

TAKE OFF THE #1 ON HOME RUN, IT'S BEEN MONTHS AND MONTHS. ALSO DYSTOPIA. THEY ARE SIMPLE CLICK ON THE NAME AND REMOVE TASKS, CMON GUYS http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif
THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT VENOMZ!! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

Also, the top 5 on Ruination are all glitchers as well (so far as I can tell).

Guunners
05-15-2013, 11:03 AM
That's very strange that your global is out and yet your +DLC matches. That means that the +DLC leader board is calculated completely separately to the global. I'd always assumed the +DLC just took your score from the main game then added the calculated total from each DLC. Obviously not. I wonder if that's the case for iiStride and the others.
According to the scoring sheet, my Global + DLC score is correct (at 16 points near) whereas I lost 12k points on Global score. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/wink.gif

RetiredRonin
05-15-2013, 03:34 PM
According to the scoring sheet, my Global + DLC score is correct (at 16 points near) whereas I lost 12k points on Global score. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/wink.gif

That is something I hadn't seen before, thank you.

BlastergamerX
05-16-2013, 04:50 AM
dystopia has also been hacked for months! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

rlmergeuser
05-16-2013, 11:22 AM
Not sure if my score is glitched or if I'm just missing something here. I have platinum on every single individual track in the original area, and I'm still behind my friend in the leaderboards who has platinum on less than half of the tracks. I have gold in every tournament too.

I'm not on my Xbox right now, but I think my score is only 17 million or something like that. I'm fairly sure it should be more, but I could be wrong though.

rlmergeuser
05-16-2013, 12:37 PM
Not sure if my score is glitched or if I'm just missing something here. I have platinum on every single individual track in the original area, and I'm still behind my friend in the leaderboards who has platinum on less than half of the tracks. I have gold in every tournament too.

I'm not on my Xbox right now, but I think my score is only 17 million or something like that. I'm fairly sure it should be more, but I could be wrong though.
Use the scores sheet for compare your record. Defoliator put it up.

Defoliator
05-16-2013, 10:02 PM
It's hard to tell if you have a problem as medals don't mean much when it comes to tournaments. Your points are more dependent on fault counts, so there could potentially be millions of points of difference in your overall score depending if you've zero faulted them or not.

Seventeen million does sound really low though, you should be at least over 19 million with all tracks platted, even with crappy tournament scores. Like DarkCento said, the best way to check if you have an issue is to plug your times into the spreadsheet and see if it matches: Click Here for the Download Thread (http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=15319)

Thanks for the confirmation Guunners, but are you saying the scoring sheet isn't perfect? http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/naughty.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

According to GrantR, and in my experience, it should be accurate to +/- 1 point, so I always find I've entered a time slightly wrong when it's out by a small margin as yours is. Usually I've switched two numbers around in a split somewhere, like I actually had a 47.378 and I've put it in as a 47.387. Can be a ***** to find it though!

rlmergeuser
05-16-2013, 10:50 PM

That is something I hadn't seen before, thank you.

My global score +DLC score seems quite correct aswell http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_asleep.gif didnt calculate this one though but it looks quite correct to me in comparison), while my global score is missing 433000 points...

rlmergeuser
05-18-2013, 05:17 PM

Hi, I posted this over two weeks ago; not only do I still show 0 points, but I haven't heard anything about whether or when it will be fixed. What's odd is all of my individual track times show up everywhere -- it is just the leaderboard that shows me at 0 (or close to it, since I have improved a few times). I'd really appreciate some help on this. Xbox gamertag is LOSTIE2342.

Defoliator
05-20-2013, 10:37 PM
Hi, I posted this over two weeks ago; not only do I still show 0 points, but I haven't heard anything about whether or when it will be fixed. What's odd is all of my individual track times show up everywhere -- it is just the leaderboard that shows me at 0 (or close to it, since I have improved a few times). I'd really appreciate some help on this. Xbox gamertag is LOSTIE2342.

That sucks mate, hopefully they'll find a fix for your issue. Out of curiosity, when you do beat one of your times, does it add the full points you should receive for the track (around 300k assuming you're at 0 faults), or do you only get a couple of thousand points that you'd usually get for incremental improvement?

rlmergeuser
05-22-2013, 06:50 AM
It's hard to tell if you have a problem as medals don't mean much when it comes to tournaments. Your points are more dependent on fault counts, so there could potentially be millions of points of difference in your overall score depending if you've zero faulted them or not.

Seventeen million does sound really low though, you should be at least over 19 million with all tracks platted, even with crappy tournament scores. Like DarkCento said, the best way to check if you have an issue is to plug your times into the spreadsheet and see if it matchesOk I finally got myself to do it, and according to the spreadsheet my score should be 20,320,256. In the leaderboards it's only 17,640,538. That's almost 3 million points lost in Crash County.

rlmergeuser
05-24-2013, 02:19 PM
So are you guys going to do something about this now or do you let the game die slowly?

Its been more than a month now for me...

rlmergeuser
05-27-2013, 12:03 PM
I dont play the game for that issue. When the error is fixed i play. I dont like lose points.

Eevan80
05-27-2013, 05:52 PM
So are you guys going to do something about this now or do you let the game die slowly?

To be honest, after a month passed i can hardly imagine this issue is fixable. Probably they'll concentrate on it after gold runs stable.

rlmergeuser
05-28-2013, 01:42 PM

To be honest, after a month passed i can hardly imagine this issue is fixable. Probably they'll concentrate on it after gold runs stable.

Yeah, I know. Thats what I thought too. Nevertheless Im pissed because I put many days of playing time into trials over years. Im lucky I didnt invest so much time into the global leaderboards on trials evo because custom tracks are just so good but if I did I would be even more angry about this...

rlmergeuser
06-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Since i've last asked about three and a half months ago, i'll give it another try. Can you PLEASE (pretty please) recalculate my score whenever recalculation is being done again?

Gamertag: El BenZen

BlastergamerX
06-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Since i've last asked about three and a half months ago, i'll give it another try. Can you PLEASE (pretty please) recalculate my score whenever recalculation is being done again?

Gamertag: El BenZen
They are trying to fix the scores for many players, like iiStrides' score, but it would take a pretty long time for this.

rlmergeuser
06-24-2013, 02:51 AM
They are trying to fix the scores for many players, like iiStrides' score, but it would take a pretty long time for this.
Yeah... a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty long time ! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/doh.gif
Like the cheaters/hackers on Trials HD ...

SwagDeflector
06-24-2013, 04:47 AM
Yeah so like everyone is missing score. And it all went to Stride.

Lmk Redlynx

rlmergeuser
06-24-2013, 08:01 AM
Yeah so like everyone is missing score. And it all went to Stride.

Lmk Redlynx

Hahaha yeah thats where my missing 433000 points went...

Such a pity how they sweep that problem under the carpet. No updates, no comments and most likely they put no more research or effort into this at all.

rlmergeuser
07-01-2013, 03:02 PM
We've recalculated the SP Leaderboards but people are still reporting their scores (or the scores of others) being miscalculated for Trials Evolution's SP LBs.

I have beaten one of my friends, in every single track, and he is around rank 600, but Im still in rank 1000. My score will not move, even when I do better times. Fix would be nice.
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

rlmergeuser
07-02-2013, 07:41 AM

I have beaten one of my friends, in every single track, and he is around rank 600, but Im still in rank 1000. My score will not move, even when I do better times. Fix would be nice.
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

1. Question: Did you also beat him on the tournaments? The tournaments give you loads of global scoreboard points aswell!

2. If yes, then Im sorry for you because then youre also one of those who will most likely never get their score fixed. Look at this thread. It doesnt look too promising, does it?

rlmergeuser
07-02-2013, 07:45 AM
Hey guys, this is definitely still being looked into.

Does this still apply? Anything new so far? Im waiting for about three months now and hardly get any info or updates on this...

rlmergeuser
07-02-2013, 12:35 PM
1. Question: Did you also beat him on the tournaments? The tournaments give you loads of global scoreboard points aswell!

2. If yes, then Im sorry for you because then youre also one of those who will most likely never get their score fixed. Look at this thread. It doesnt look too promising, does it?[/quote]

Yeah I also beat him on the tornaments and no it doesnt look too promising.

rlmergeuser
07-02-2013, 01:57 PM

Well you can download the score spreadsheet to find out how many points youre missing - not that it matters but at least you can be 100% sure then.

You will find the spreadsheet here:

http://sdrv.ms/KgBTIS

rlmergeuser
07-03-2013, 11:25 AM

Well you can download the score spreadsheet to find out how many points youre missing - not that it matters but at least you can be 100% sure then.

You will find the spreadsheet here:

http://sdrv.ms/KgBTIS

Thanks for helping. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

Willyums
07-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_redface.gif but there is a glitcher taking #1 times again (in 0:00.031 or whatever).
I only saw it on the 2 or 3 non-dlc beginner/easy tracks I played last night but I assume its more widespread than just those, hopefully it will get a swift fix http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/pray.gif

rlmergeuser
07-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_redface.gif but there is a glitcher taking #1 times again (in 0:00.031 or whatever).
I only saw it on the 2 or 3 non-dlc beginner/easy tracks I played last night but I assume its more widespread than just those, hopefully it will get a swift fix http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/pray.gif

Yeah I just saw this http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif while you're fixing these Redlynx fix iiStriide's score hehe

stiggyhead
07-03-2013, 04:46 PM
UncrossedEmu940 or something like that. Not sure if i got it right.

rlmergeuser
07-05-2013, 12:58 PM

Haha "UncrossedEmu940" is a perfect example for a XBOX-360-Gamertag-Generator-Name.
__________________________________________________ ___
XBOX: "Please create a gamertag"
Dude: "Oh, Imma call myself Emu because Emus look ridiculous"
XBOX: "Emu is not available, we have the following suggestions for you:
- possessedEmu382
- UncrossedEmu940
- crawlingEmu850
- willingEmu15"
Dude: "Wow!!! UncrossedEmu940, sounds pretty damn badass, lets pick this one!"

rlmergeuser
07-15-2013, 03:17 PM
With 3 months you can't solve the problem? Amazing. What are you working?

Barrybarfly
07-24-2013, 04:57 PM

Haha "UncrossedEmu940" is a perfect example for a XBOX-360-Gamertag-Generator-Name.
XBOX: "Please create a gamertag"
Dude: "Oh, Imma call myself Emu because Emus look ridiculous"
XBOX: "Emu is not available, we have the following suggestions for you:
- possessedEmu382
- UncrossedEmu940
- crawlingEmu850
- willingEmu15"
Dude: "Wow!!! UncrossedEmu940, sounds pretty damn badass, lets pick this one!"

These scores have now been removed.

rlmergeuser
07-29-2013, 07:04 PM
My SP global ranking was at around 900 and now all of a sudden I'm ranked at 1,464,228 with only 13,602 points! How can this be resolved? My xbox live username is Beanz H.

rlmergeuser
08-01-2013, 02:28 PM
The team dont have response. Its a mistery.

rlmergeuser
08-08-2013, 07:45 PM
SP global, and Global+DLC ranking still totally screwed up. Are any Redlynx developers actually reading these posts??
I was at around 850-900. Now I'm still at 1479953 for Global, and 1474703 FOR Global + DLC. Please help restore my ranking!!
My gamertag is Beanz H. This is my second attempt. If I don't hear back soon I'm gonna delete the game and that will be the end of my trials experience from now on. I can't start over or take the chance to download a new version if this is going to happen again. It really sucks too because this is literally the only game I play.

iStriide
08-08-2013, 07:48 PM

Yeah I just saw this http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif while you're fixing these Redlynx fix iiStriide's score hehe

If they "ever" fix my score I would just have to take #1 legit. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

rlmergeuser
08-22-2013, 10:31 PM
Any update???

rlmergeuser
08-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Any update???

No. Unfortunately there wont be any uptdates. I sent private messages to several Redlynx people and didnt get any answer. I posted about 20 times in this thread always asking for updates - no answers or statements from redlynx aswell. I even opened up two threads - also no answers from redlynx members.

Theyre just too cowards to admit that they failed. At the end I didnt even want them to fix it because I realized it will never happen. But they could at least had enough courage to tell people that this is the case... Unfortunately they dont.

Im really really disappointed by the developers of this game.

RetiredRonin
08-26-2013, 04:32 PM
This is being looked into.

SwagDeflector
08-26-2013, 04:44 PM

Woo! I miss you on the weekends shifty, this place is naked without you.

RetiredRonin
08-26-2013, 07:42 PM
this place is naked without you.

Does that mean I should be here more, or less?

SwagDeflector
08-26-2013, 08:50 PM
this place is naked without you.

Does that mean I should be here more, or less?

More, Redlynx has... Interesting parts... http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

RetiredRonin
08-26-2013, 09:57 PM
*shudder*

Euan
08-26-2013, 09:59 PM
*shudder*

You love the attention.

rlmergeuser
08-27-2013, 07:30 AM

Well, the last time I heard exactly this sentence was about four months ago... Only difference between now and then is that I really believed this was true back then.

rlmergeuser
08-27-2013, 08:59 PM
I feel your pain ParaBeIIum. I have been waiting a long time. I'm not the best @ Trials but I did work hard to get to 850+- ranking and now i'm at 1.5 million. I am a software developer as well and if I allowed an error of this magnitude to occur where we couldn't even calculate basic addition, and then avoid customers for months besides a 'i'm looking into it' post once in a while, I'd be out of a job. I am very disappointed that they neglect not only their customers, but the product as well.

rlmergeuser
08-31-2013, 08:44 PM
Im not a top player, but I compete With a good friend and was hoping to know if it is correct that he is 1000 spots above me on LB.

He has 30 more mistakes than I on the game, mostly because I have 69 on "test Your might" and he has 103. Im in front of him on 46 tracks and he in front on 11. I lead all Extremes. We each have 6 of the tournaments where we each are in front.

Can someone explain how he can be 1000 Places above me?

Defoliator
09-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Hi Coastkey,

With the information you've provided, it's difficult to determine if you have a score problem. Scoring is dependent on fault counts first and foremost, as attaining a zero fault run will give you the vast majority of your global score. Given you're beating your mate on so many tracks, it seems unlikely that he'd be beating you, although it is possible depending on if you have faults on some of the tracks he's beating you on and he does not. This could potentially result in a huge score difference.

Only way to tell for sure if you have an issue is to plug your times into the global scoring sheet and see if there's a disparity. Using the sheet will also give you a good understanding of how the scoring works. If the gap to your friend is indeed legitimate, you'll very quickly see where you need to improve to take him down. Here's the link: Download Thread for Global Score Sheet (http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=15319). Feel free to send me a PM if you're having any issues with the sheet or have any further scoring questions and would like some more detail.

rlmergeuser
09-03-2013, 07:44 PM
my current scores are:

Global: 13,602
Global + DLC: 81,430

After completing the scoring sheet, my scores should be at:
Global: 22,115,627
Global + DLC: 37,294,992

How could such a huge mistake be made and not resolved? I can't even get anyone to contact me about this problem. Anyone reading these posts??

Defoliator
09-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Hey Beanz,

Shifty posted a letter from the team a few days ago regarding the ongoing scoring issues: Link to Thread (http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=17399)

SwagDeflector
09-04-2013, 02:40 AM
my current scores are:

Global: 13,602
Global + DLC: 81,430

After completing the scoring sheet, my scores should be at:
Global: 22,115,627
Global + DLC: 37,294,992

How could such a huge mistake be made and not resolved? I can't even get anyone to contact me about this problem. Anyone reading these posts??

They r workin on it bruh.

rlmergeuser
09-25-2013, 02:10 AM
My scores have been restored!!

Thanks, guys!! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/clap.gif

rlmergeuser
11-02-2013, 02:19 PM
My score also needs to be fixed.
My gamertag is xB3A5TM0DE
I lost over a million points http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif
Thanks.

xGetWhatYouGive
01-31-2014, 02:22 AM
im pretty sure i'm missing about 400,000 points from Global. im not sure why though. spreadheet says 22.1m and I only have 21.7m. thanks in advance http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

gt: xGetWhatYouGive

xGetWhatYouGive
02-01-2014, 02:12 AM
im pretty sure i'm missing about 400,000 points from Global. im not sure why though. spreadheet says 22.1m and I only have 21.7m. thanks in advance http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif

Turns out its more than that!

Spreadsheet: 22,364,286
Global Score: 21,773,345

Difference: 590,941!

Please fix http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/smile.gif
My rank should be around 600 but it's at 1493 at the moment.
Thanks!

SwagDeflector
02-13-2014, 11:26 PM
Well... somebody hacked about half the tracks in-game again so... There's that.

rlmergeuser
03-11-2014, 11:55 PM
I need my score recalculating please! GT: SpamShock

IxKILLxZOMBIES
05-15-2014, 08:15 PM
hackers rank 52 and rank 29 (names removed) tully you missed this one