PDA

View Full Version : What was the new patch supposed to do?

rlmergeuser
05-30-2012, 10:27 PM
I played one game of Hardcore Trials and then I hit rematch. Now I constantly get the same error I got before. What was the point of the patch?

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 08:23 AM
to steal your credit card details.

You didn't actually download it did you?

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 08:47 AM
The patch was a bit of a failure in many respects. I'm sure it will be fixed in a couple more months.

Elements1992
05-31-2012, 11:33 AM
The patch was a bit of a failure in many respects. I'm sure it will be fixed in a couple more months.

Don't like the word 'months'

Hopefully 'weeks' the latest....We already waited long enough for the last patch

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 01:08 PM
I think it was about 6 weeks this one took from the day of release which is when most of the problems came to light.

I'm just thinking if it takes 6 weeks for a failed patch to materialise, how long will it take for one that works?

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 01:12 PM
I think it was about 6 weeks this one took from the day of release which is when most of the problems came to light.

I'm just thinking if it takes 6 weeks for a failed patch to materialise, how long will it take for one that works?

I dont think it materialised, i think they had to code it and everything, thats probably what takes the time up, all the work that goes into it.....

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 01:17 PM
Obviously it didn't materialise like something out of Star Trek, its just a figure of speech.

I'm sure lots of hard work went into it, thats why it worked so well and everyone is happy as can be.

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 01:20 PM
Was that sarcasm? because even if it didn't fix everything, I'm sure a huge amount of work went into it...

I assume by the way that if you are still having issues you have reported them on the correct thread with the right information on so that the devs can investigate properly

edit for clarity - that was sarcasm

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 01:30 PM
Still having issues lol. You just need to read this forum to see any issues people are having...and the devs do read these boards so im sure they are very aware of what needs to be fixed.

FlowRiderX
05-31-2012, 02:07 PM
The Devs are probably pretty desperate about the patch... I ll stick to sp just in case that they decide to reset mp once again.

rlmergeuser
05-31-2012, 06:08 PM
Ha first the game freezes to death and corrupts my hard drive then when a patch finally comes out and it does. . . . Wait what did it do again? Ah yes it just reset everything I suppose the next patch will clear single player progress? And I just don't believe a month and halfs work could be crammed into a tiny little 2mb patch. Games a joke and a waste of Money redlynx should be ashamed. I know I would be.