PDA

View Full Version : Trials: Most Aggrivating game of the year

rlmergeuser
05-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Trials Evolution, put a reminder on the game, serious rage fits after attempting to clear an obstacle for the 50th time.
Now i have 2 holes in my wall, uncontrollable Trials Rage, i call it the good old T.R

rlmergeuser
05-23-2012, 09:33 PM
If you're putting holes in your wall, maybe it's time for a new hobby. Just sayin'...

Barrybarfly
05-24-2012, 12:45 AM
I find other things more aggrAvating personally! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif

stiggyhead
05-25-2012, 12:22 AM
I find most of the fps more enraging than trials.

nannerdw
05-25-2012, 01:13 AM
I find other things more aggrAvating personally! http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif
Please elaberate.

Personally, I was more frustrated with Mario Galaxy 2. Now that was a rage-inducing game. I guess that doesn't count, since it's not from this year.

The most aggravating game of the year for me would be Ninja Gaiden 3, though certainly not for its difficulty.

Edit: I take that back. The XBLA title, Amy, might have been more aggravating, but only by a little bit.

jook13
05-25-2012, 03:14 AM
Some of the levels from Rayman orgins are pretty crazy if you are trying to 100% the game... great game that one is.
As for Trials... no, Trials is easy.

Other than that, I havnt really played any other games for a few years.

rlmergeuser
05-25-2012, 07:11 AM
You can't play trials when you're angry, all you'll do is fault, you need to play in a state of Zen aceptance, only then will you truly be a trials master young grasshopper

rlmergeuser
06-07-2012, 12:51 PM
I feel this thread... Above all when u trying to 0 fault Way of the ninja....????

Morfyboy
06-07-2012, 01:15 PM
My two girls constantly askin me for money is my rage..especially when theres more important things in life to buy..
eg..computer games,computer games oh yes, computer games..lol.
i know this has nothing to do with this topic alot but i had to rage about my rage..