PDA

View Full Version : is track central having problems today?

XxGATORMANIAxX
05-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Just wondering on my end I see all the tracks that everyone has released but it says that none of them have been downloaded at all. Only a couple skill games report being downloaded. So is anyone else noticing this or did everyone just stop playing overnight?

XxGATORMANIAxX
05-23-2012, 06:05 AM
Iv asked around and it seems that I'm the only one with this problem. In track it shows on my end that no one downloaded any track of any kind today but it shows people on the leader board. I noticed this started at around 2 am central.

xB00MEx
05-23-2012, 06:29 AM
I didn't think it was a big deal but I noticed this as well.

rlmergeuser
05-23-2012, 12:36 PM
I released a track yesterday and it still has 0 downloads, 0 ratings, and 1 star. 13 people have beaten it.

It usually takes a while to update but this is taking way too long. I'm going to be angry if my track has 1 star forever.

rlmergeuser
05-23-2012, 01:33 PM
I have seen this too last night. I haven't checked today though to see if it was just slow updating the numbers. Be very annoying if you lost out on any ratings during that time as 99% of track downloads and ratings come in the very few minutes your track spends on the newest track list.

Euphoric Fusion
05-23-2012, 01:45 PM
Kelleman's track is a RLP and the downloads aren't increasing on that either.

XxGATORMANIAxX
05-23-2012, 08:08 PM
Ya I hope they are still counting cause all of my tracks have went dormant even the new one I released got to 1300 downloads then just stopped updating. I don't think I'll be releasing another track infill that's fixed.

Euphoric Fusion
05-23-2012, 08:26 PM
Looks like it's fixed now.
EDIT: download numbers appear to be updating, but highest rated is borked with the top tracks only having a single rating.