PDA

View Full Version : Will our MP rank get reset?

Retribution
05-16-2012, 05:50 AM
Just curious, i know the mp leaderboard is messed up and the possibility of it gettin reset but will that include our ranks too? Im currently a level 41, would like to know if i should keep on grinding or wait on the patch? Thanks.

rlmergeuser
05-16-2012, 05:56 AM
I havent been reset even once. Just lucky me guesses. Hitman wanna play MP WITH ME cmon I swear I mess up alot man Have lost to noobs before and you are good at the game so lets have some fun in a ranked match sometime. How about it?

xPrOFeSsi0NaL
05-16-2012, 06:00 AM
Rank better not get reset, I'm a few matches away from 45

Retribution
05-16-2012, 06:45 AM
I havent been reset even once. Just lucky me guesses. Hitman wanna play MP WITH ME cmon I swear I mess up alot man Have lost to noobs before and you are good at the game so lets have some fun in a ranked match sometime. How about it?

Oh i would love that, believe me. Seems like everytime i see a high level in the lobby with me, i always get the undefined map or one of us gets lagged out. Ive seen nothing but level 10's all week, and its not even fun. Ive played private matches with some people and it always freezes so im not sure if i will ever bump into u in ranked but im definitely lookin forward to it.

@Pro, it would be a pain to see you get up to 49 then the patch resets everything in MP. So if i were you, id take it easy til we know for certain what is gonna happen. I usually play MP for a few matches just to see if i get matched up with anyone good but no luck. My last loss was to you actually, over a week ago lol.

xPrOFeSsi0NaL
05-16-2012, 07:03 AM
Haha I remember that match actually http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/razz.gif

Yea man would definitely suck to get reset, along with everybody else, no matter the rank. Im still gonna play MP, just because. If I dont feel like trying to beat my single player ranks, and considering I'm not much of a track builder, I resort to MP.

Idk man, we'll see what happens.

Retribution
05-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Bump.

Now that the patch is in certification, maybe RL could tell us what it has in store for our MP ranks (level 1-50) will remain or get wiped out along with the leaderboard?

Thanks.

BeatBoxingBob
05-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Bump

Elements1992
05-24-2012, 09:52 AM
Bump.

Now that the patch is in certification, maybe RL could tell us what it has in store for our MP ranks (level 1-50) will remain or get wiped out along with the leaderboard?

Thanks.

Is there only 50 levels?

And i really hope the MP rank doesn't get reset, i asked Jorma this in PM but he didn't reply, i'm currently level 43 and it took a while http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/sad.gif

sebastianaalton
05-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Ranks will not reset.

Retribution
05-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Sweet! Thanks sebbbi.

rlmergeuser
06-06-2012, 01:36 PM
Hmmmmm.... my rank has reset though. It was around 20 or so, now it's back at 1. I'm gonna play a few games and see if I miraculously(?) get my old rank back, but I kinda doubt that's gonna work. Edit: okay, that hasn't worked. Should I just wait til the game is fully patched up before even touching multiplayer again? I don't wanna rank up again only to have it all gone next time there's a patch.