PDA

View Full Version : Editor bugs

rlmergeuser
05-12-2012, 07:47 AM
2 things actually, both creating a level: too many lights warning popped up, I tested the track to see if it would change anything, it did, inverted all my yellow orange and reds to blue, when I went back into editor mode the colours went back to normal, I than proceeded to delete some "lights" tested again, still inverted colours, deleted all lights and moving objects still blue. Needless to say map is scrapped. : similar thing with physics objects, different map entirely, said I had to much physic objects so rider started falling through objects, went back deleted a lot turned off some things, game ran fine after that, next day loaded it up to show some buddies and the issue came back again, and again. Can post video if need be.

Euphoric Fusion
05-12-2012, 10:08 AM
I keep getting a "too many physics objects" warning.
There is no physics in the track I am working on. Everything is animated with object position events.

rlmergeuser
05-21-2012, 04:57 PM
On the last skill game i made yesterday called JetSetRadioFuture3 i have a bug there that i cant fix.Gamertag Rep88. It is near the end of the track where the energy cans are for ammo pickups. It is the sound that is bugged. each can has a sound effect to it a little pitch altered differently for each can. Anyways, after you go through the cans and pick them up, the sounds repeat faster and faster and it sounds like a machine gun firing real fast and loud ! and it keeps going till you get to the end of the track. How do you fix this repeating bug ?

RetiredRonin
05-21-2012, 05:17 PM
If you have them set to loop, then that's the problem.

rlmergeuser
05-21-2012, 05:27 PM
2 things actually, both creating a level: too many lights warning popped up, I tested the track to see if it would change anything, it did, inverted all my yellow orange and reds to blue, when I went back into editor mode the colours went back to normal, I than proceeded to delete some "lights" tested again, still inverted colours, deleted all lights and moving objects still blue. Needless to say map is scrapped. : similar thing with physics objects, different map entirely, said I had to much physic objects so rider started falling through objects, went back deleted a lot turned off some things, game ran fine after that, next day loaded it up to show some buddies and the issue came back again, and again. Can post video if need be.

First track: You probably changed the game camera filter to "inverted" without noticing.
Second track: Just make sure everything on the driving line is set to "default" physics and not "decoration only."

No bugs here.