PDA

View Full Version : Should I put my tag near the end of my track?

rlmergeuser
05-10-2012, 02:23 AM
If you created a track, all your mates said they love it and want you to upload it. Would you put your tag name near the end of the track?

Morfyboy
05-10-2012, 02:41 AM
You could do if you want,but theres no NEED to.every word you type become key words and are easy to find,also,your name goes with your track automatically.

rlmergeuser
05-10-2012, 03:39 AM
My mate has made a really good track and I want him to let other users know that he created it. I know you name goes with the track, but if he did this I think the user would be more likely to play his other tracks he has created.

Morfyboy
05-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Its your choice mate at tge end of the day, put i personally dont tag my name in the track description.good luck. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon/biggrin.gif

Jarr3tt88
05-11-2012, 12:06 AM
but if he did this I think the user would be more likely to play his other tracks he has created.

This is never a reason I would play another track. Personally think its tacky to put your GT in a track.....

Morfyboy
05-11-2012, 02:18 AM
but if he did this I think the user would be more likely to play his other tracks he has created.

This is never a reason I would play another track. Personally think its tacky to put your GT in a track.....

To true jarr,this it wot i was meaning

FlowRiderX
05-12-2012, 10:06 AM
I don't see the reason.... If they like one track then they ll play the rest. Your gamertag @ the end wouldn't do anything other than destroying the design of the overall map.

Jarr3tt88
05-12-2012, 02:25 PM
I don't see the reason.... If they like one track then they ll play the rest. Your gamertag @ the end wouldn't do anything other than destroying the design of the overall map.

A great example of that is a starwars map made by mike g live or whatever.....COMPLETELY ruined the feel of the track with his huge GT on the building at the end, and THEN put a custom cam on it at the end. Instead of a 5 star I gave it a 3.

Euphoric Fusion
05-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Whoops! I did it in my first track. http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_redface.gif

rlmergeuser
05-15-2012, 09:03 AM
Hello,everybody,I am just a new member of this forum,I want to make more friends here,I hope you can like me.