PDA

View Full Version : Xbox freezes when you cross the finish line [SOLVED]

KaliniuS
05-08-2012, 10:18 PM
So, I just finished my first Trials track after spending close to 8 hours total on it and it looks and runs flawlessly in the editor. I can play it with no problems. Now that I've shared the track, it freezes my Xbox when I cross the finish line (and I presume it'll do the same to everyone else). This will be the last time I make a track if this is the result of all my hard work. My track is "Silent Hill" and I'm quite upset about this. does anyone know what could cause this?

Dosto707
05-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Tracks with over 22 checkpoints (including start and finish checkpoints) will crash the game. Maybe this is the case?
If so, then it is a know issue, and it will be fixed in the forthcoming update.

KaliniuS
05-08-2012, 10:58 PM
Tracks with over 22 checkpoints (including start and finish checkpoints) will crash the game. Maybe this is the case?

Thanks for the info. I wish I knew that beforehand! I removed 3 checkpoints from my track, re-shared it under an updated name and voila! It works. Now I have two nearly identical tracks tied to my gamer tag :-\

Dosto707
05-08-2012, 11:03 PM

Thanks for the info. I wish I knew that beforehand! I removed 3 checkpoints from my track, re-shared it under an updated name and voila! It works. Now I have two nearly identical tracks tied to my gamer tag :-\
yeah, too bad for the double tracks :\ Maybe you could report it?
Anyways, glad you got it working.