PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard score

rlmergeuser
05-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Hi, im in 764th global ranking with 302 platinum medals and 19.518.751 score
I got platinum on all tracks but 3 extreme and some tourney.

How it's possible that people like "mental86" is 321th with 20,771,161 only gold medal for beginner to hard and NO MEDALS on extreme?

How i can increase my score? It's seems impossible.

rlmergeuser
05-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Hi, im in 764th global ranking with 302 platinum medals and 19.518.751 score
I got platinum on all tracks but 3 extreme and some tourney.

How it's possible that people like "mental86" is 321th with 20,771,161 only gold medal for beginner to hard and NO MEDALS on extreme?

How i can increase my score? It's seems impossible.

Leaderboards are currently a mess due to server crashes on day 1, numerous people got double points for the same track. Redlynx are working on a fix to this and many other issues. No word yet on a date for the fix, keep an aye on the support section of the forums. Hopefully sooner rather than later

rlmergeuser
05-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Thank you.

rlmergeuser
05-05-2012, 04:50 PM
How do you have 304 platinum medals? The game is punishing you for cheating.

sebastianaalton
05-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Microsoft's leaderboard server crashed on day one due to huge load. Unfortunately the servers didn't recover perfectly, and for some players their track scores were wiped out, while the global (accumulated) score leaderboard didn't get wiped out... These players got extra score (and medals) calculated in the global leaderboard. We will be repairing the leaderboards once we get the patch out.

rlmergeuser
05-06-2012, 10:33 AM
How do you have 304 platinum medals? The game is punishing you for cheating.

Ahah, typo.
302 total medals xD

Microsoft's leaderboard server crashed on day one due to huge load. Unfortunately the servers didn't recover perfectly, and for some players their track scores were wiped out, while the global (accumulated) score leaderboard didn't get wiped out... These players got extra score (and medals) calculated in the global leaderboard. We will be repairing the leaderboards once we get the patch out.

Ok, can't wait for it.
Thanks.

rlmergeuser
05-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Not sure whether this is a leaderboard issue or a replay issue, but I have seen it now several times when I watch a replay and look at the timer, as soon as the player goes through the finish, the timer jumps back (e.g. the current #1 on Downhill Dominator, GT: FMS Distant, the timer is beyond 30 and jumps back to 29:222 in the finish...)

sebastianaalton
05-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Not sure whether this is a leaderboard issue or a replay issue, but I have seen it now several times when I watch a replay and look at the timer, as soon as the player goes through the finish, the timer jumps back (e.g. the current #1 on Downhill Dominator, GT: FMS Distant, the timer is beyond 30 and jumps back to 29:222 in the finish...)
This bug is also fixed in the forthcoming patch.